Page 420 of 526 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Fez has been confirmed to go multiplat, I am seriously hoping for a 3DS release! That free game promo is awesome, but I have regular 3DS not XL.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    64GB wont work. The 3DS can't read SDXC.
    It can actually. You just have to format the card to FAT32 and you can potentially have 256GB on your 3DS (if you want to spend 900 dollars on an SD card).

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    It can actually. You just have to format the card to FAT32 and you can potentially have 256GB on your 3DS (if you want to spend 900 dollars on an SD card).
    Source? I don't think it's file system dependant.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Woah. I should try that........
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Source? I don't think it's file system dependant.
    I never tried it myself, but a few Nintendo fansites posted about it a few months ago. SDXC is a bit excessive though. I'm pretty sure you can fit the entire eShop on a 32GB card.

I never tried it myself, but a few Nintendo fansites posted about it a few months ago. SDXC is a bit excessive though. I'm pretty sure you can fit the entire eShop on a 32GB card.
    Interesting. Boy I wish Nintendo would forget about this 'blocks' thing.

You could easily fill a 32 Gig card with what's on the eShop. Don't forget all the retail games there are.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

You could easily fill a 32 Gig card with what's on the eShop. Don't forget all the retail games there are.
    Unless you exploit the hell out of Colors.

Wii U just says however many mb/gb a file is rather than mess with blocks, so wish granted

Just a question of if they'll update the 3ds with that

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Wii U just says however many mb/gb a file is rather than mess with blocks, so wish granted

Just a question of if they'll update the 3ds with that
    Haven't spent much time on the eShop or checked data management options. That's good to hear though. Now if only they'd bite the bullet and release an update that makes the 3DS sane.

Ugh. The wait for Fire Emblem is killing me, I can't wait to play it! This month is going to definitely go by slowly. I haven't play a decent 3DS game in months.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Unchained Blades and Code of Princess are both added to the eShop today.

Well, I'm buying the first one soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Unchained Blades and Code of Princess are both added to the US eShop today.
    Fixed it for you. Don't assume that the e-shop content is the same worldwide.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Unchained Blades and Code of Princess are both added to the eShop today.

Well, I'm buying the first one soon enough.
    Downloading Unchained Blades Right now, I already have a physical copy of CoP.

And Unchained Blades is just $29.

How is Unchained Blades? I've heard that the PSP version got some bad reviews, namely because of difficulty, padding, voice acting, and some stuff with each of the character arcs.

It's generic, but if you're starving for a 3DS RPG it will fill you up like a Big Mac, compared to Crimson Shroud being a McDouble and the Denpa Men being a chicken nugget.

Luckily we're getting Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, and Soul Hackers in the next three months, so you can probably pass over Unchained Blades.

Yeah I saw where a guy had a 128 GB work on his system. But the cost of the card alone is in the $170 price range. I'd have to get a reader to format it and all that too. 32 GB it is then. Dream Radar and Pokedex Pro here I come.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Unchained blades seems interesting to me.... It seems somewhat like pokemon in a way....
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Unchained blades seems interesting to me.... It seems somewhat like pokemon in a way....
    Well, it's a gem. It has many different artists mixing their art styles with each character in the game.

I know. There are several well known people in the gaming industry involved in unchained blades

I got my 32GB SD Card from Amazon (seeing Walmart had it five dollars higher). Replacing my 4GB one, now I have...181,246 blocks.

Good timing. I wanted to buy Unchained Blades. Downloading it now...

I got my 32GB SD Card from Amazon (seeing Walmart had it five dollars higher). Replacing my 4GB one, now I have...181,246 blocks.
    Nice. That was one of the things I wanted for Christmas, but nope. Hopefully I'll get one sooner or later. I was thinking of either 32 or 64 (or however high they come in).

It's generic, but if you're starving for a 3DS RPG it will fill you up like a Big Mac, compared to Crimson Shroud being a McDouble and the Denpa Men being a chicken nugget.
    Speaking of which, is Crimson Shroud worth getting? and besides, aren't Big Macs generally pretty small?

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Nice. That was one of the things I wanted for Christmas, but nope. Hopefully I'll get one sooner or later. I was thinking of either 32 or 64 (or however high they come in).
    Should be up to 128GB at this point, but they're relatively new so the pricing is far from reasonable. Stick with 64GB.

EDIT: Although a quick look on Amazon's Canadian website has a Kingston 128GB card for almost half price at $105 which is a fantastic deal.

Geez, Unchained Blades has some difficulty. You start struggling in the very first dungeon... But even then, it's nothing that I can handle. Good thing there was a healer party member when I thought I was done for.

Also, the characters of this game are very nicely done. I like Hector the best. I also like the simplistic FFX's Sphere Grid for each character.

Page 420 of 526 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast