Page 427 of 526 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #10651
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Nah I am just cheap git who think that the 3DSXL is simply isn't worth the money since it doesn't come with everything it needs or does it provide anything that the 3DS can't do, aside from the bigger screen.

    Basically buying a 3DSXL is such a rip off in Europe and you would be better off buying a regular 3DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    The 3DSxl is nice, but not worth it if you have a 3DS (I have both) =_=|||
    I disagree, the 3DS XL is a much better system than the 3DS. Regardless of whether you've got one or not, the XL is well worth it. It's built much better, the bigger screens are nicer and the system itself isn't actually much bigger. Even if you have to buy a 15 quid charger.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  2. #10652
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Smash Bros 3DS will be at E3! Who else is already excited? I can't wait!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  3. #10653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    The 3DSxl is nice, but not worth it if you have a 3DS (I have both) =_=|||
    There's nothing wrong with having both. I have both too.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  4. #10654
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having both. I have both too.
    I plan on having both too, to be able to trade between X and Y. Might as well shell out a few extra $$ to get the larger screens.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

    Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

  5. #10655
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The Zelda 3DS is very beautiful indeed. It's the only thing that makes me regret buying a 3DS at launch.
    This is the reason I'm waiting with my WiiU. Maybe in 1,5 years it can be bought for a good price, bundled with a good game and in a cool colour/limited edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I disagree, the 3DS XL is a much better system than the 3DS. Regardless of whether you've got one or not, the XL is well worth it. It's built much better, the bigger screens are nicer and the system itself isn't actually much bigger. Even if you have to buy a 15 quid charger.
    Hope you're right
    Last edited by Chrysaries; 29th January 2013 at 10:30 PM.


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  6. #10656
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Eh, I'm not too big on having fancy-colors and whatnot. Since I just put a case on it anyway, it's not like I'll be showing off its swag or anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having both. I have both too.
    Why do you own both?

  7. #10657
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Eh, I'm not too big on having fancy-colors and whatnot. Since I just put a case on it anyway, it's not like I'll be showing off its swag or anything.



    Why do you own both?
    Because some people like upgrading?

  8. #10658
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Because some people like upgrading?
    Wouldn't an upgrade be selling the old one to pay for the new one?

    Unless you're a collector, I guess.

  9. #10659
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Wouldn't an upgrade be selling the old one to pay for the new one?

    Unless you're a collector, I guess.
    I own both as well. Trading in is such a rip off to everyone involved, might as well just keep it.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  10. #10660
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I own both as well. Trading in is such a rip off to everyone involved, might as well just keep it.
    Definately! If you just sell it directly to the new owner you both win alot on it


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  11. #10661
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.A
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I sold my Xbox 360 to get the 3DS and Ocarina of Time 3D because i'm sick of paying for a membership on the Xbox and I wanted to get a new DS since my last DS died a horrible and gruesome death.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

    Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

    Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.



    My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

  12. #10662
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Route 12
    Posts
    868

    Default

    I'm not buying a 3DS XL just yet I'm gonna wait until we get closer to Pokemon X and Y's release, cause that's the reason why I'm getting it(btw already got a 3DS).
    However if they come out with any cool special edition XL's like the Legend of Zelda 3DS, etc (depending when they release them, hate how sometimes they do it a month or two after a games release) I might go ahead and get that just depends though.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

  13. #10663
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm not buying a 3DS XL just yet I'm gonna wait until we get closer to Pokemon X and Y's release, cause that's the reason why I'm getting it(btw already got a 3DS).
    However if they come out with any cool special edition XL's like the Legend of Zelda 3DS, etc (depending when they release them, hate how sometimes they do it a month or two after a games release) I might go ahead and get that just depends though.
    Why wait? Price drop? The Pikachu 3ds XL will probably be hard to get then. I want a Pika but I'm not sure it's really worth it. You could get a ton of N64 games or a new computer screen (I don't need one, just an example) instead of another 3ds (XL) that doesn't bring anything real new to the table


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  14. #10664
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm not buying a 3DS XL just yet I'm gonna wait until we get closer to Pokemon X and Y's release, cause that's the reason why I'm getting it(btw already got a 3DS).
    However if they come out with any cool special edition XL's like the Legend of Zelda 3DS, etc (depending when they release them, hate how sometimes they do it a month or two after a games release) I might go ahead and get that just depends though.
    Don't buy it at all. Just wait for the 3DSi lite XL. With dual analog.


    Because this happen.

  15. #10665
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Don't buy it at all. Just wait for the 3DSi lite XL. With dual analog.


    Because this happen.
    Actaully Nintendo doesn't want to focus much on redesigning the 3DS, they said so in an interview a while back. But then again, who knows?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  16. #10666
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    For the record, I would totally sell my current 3DS if it meant I could buy a smaller model with more battery life.

    Yup.

  17. #10667
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,169

    Default

    I did one for Wii U, so I may as well do one for 3DS, here's some games I hope we'll get over the next few years:

    -Super Mario 3D Land 2
    -Super Mario Sunshine remake
    -Pokemon Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2
    -6th gen Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game with all 700something Pokemon recruitable.
    -New 2.5D/3D Kirby game with similar gameplay to 64 and Return to Dreamland
    -New Metroid game with similar gameplay to Prime and/or Fusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  18. #10668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Earth.
    Posts
    766

    Default

    I rarely trade in consoles (in fact, I've only sold my PS3 towards a Premium Wii U at its launch) but I would never trade in my Nintendo consoles, any of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    For the record, I would totally sell my current 3DS if it meant I could buy a smaller model with more battery life.

    Yup.
    It's not really easy to make a console smaller to put in a bigger battery, unless the console is more conservative/wouldn't be a battery hogger. Besides, isn't the 3DS (not the XL) small enough?

  19. #10669
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.A
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Nintendo would gain all the respect they've lost from me over the years if they made those games happen. Especially if they made Ruby and Saphire 2.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

    Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

    Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.



    My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

  20. #10670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonViper View Post
    Nintendo would gain all the respect they've lost from me over the years if they made those games happen.
    You make a compelling argument.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  21. #10671
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, U.S.A
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I doubt this would ever happen but the people that have 3DS's should get a free upgrade to the 2 analog console if nintendo ever made it. Plus if you really look at it nintendo won't really be losing money from that because they would be gaining money from the Wii U sales.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

    Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

    Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.



    My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

  22. #10672

    Default

    What in the--

    no. no, that makes no sense, on any level. no company would ever do that. Why?

    There's gotta be something more productive to do here than writing hardware trade-in fanfiction.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  23. #10673
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Besides, isn't the 3DS (not the XL) small enough?
    I refuse to rest until Nintendo releases a 3DS the size of GBA SP.

    Man, that thing was small. Also sturdy; I've dropped mine down the stairs multiple times, and besides the outside being scuffed up, it works just fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There's gotta be something more productive to do here than writing hardware trade-in fanfiction.
    We're passionate.

  24. #10674

    Default

    "Passionate" not the word that came to mind.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  25. #10675
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I refuse to rest until Nintendo releases a 3DS the size of GBA SP.

    Man, that thing was small. Also sturdy; I've dropped mine down the stairs multiple times, and besides the outside being scuffed up, it works just fine.
    Well looking at the two consoles in my hand, they wouldn't be that far off if... oh wait the bottom screen. Unless they do make a single screen 3ds(pfff hahahaha) the current model may be as close as they get to the miniscule GBA SP.
    And all Nintendo consoles are simply awesome when it comes to build-quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 427 of 526 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •