Page 432 of 526 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I would just like to say that Fire Emblem: Awakening is my new favorite game on the 3DS right now.

I just beat it the other day and I absolutely adored this game. It hit all the right notes for me in gameplay, characters, story and OST(the music is soooo good!!)
    Two more months before an Australian release WHY
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    Two more months before an Australian release WHY
    I promise you the wait is worth it!!

Doesn't Australia tend to get a lot of things late?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Anybody got any goood news on Mario Kart 7 or the Kingdom of Hearts game. They look like good games but really is it worth the money when I can get Tomb Raider (etc) on XBox.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Tomb Raider games are still being made?

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Anybody got any goood news on Mario Kart 7 or the Kingdom of Hearts game. They look like good games but really is it worth the money when I can get Tomb Raider (etc) on XBox.
    Can't say anything about the Kingdom Hearts game, but Mario Kart is Mario Kart. Basically, if you liked Mario Kart Wii, you'll like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Tomb Raider games are still being made?
    Yes they are. New one coming out on the 5th of March (here in Australia anyways). I hope you are not saying you dislike Lara Croft!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Can't say anything about the Kingdom Hearts game, but Mario Kart is Mario Kart. Basically, if you liked Mario Kart Wii, you'll like this one.
    I did but wasn't a fan of lot's of old levels being reintroduced. I'll have to give that a suss out first.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    I did but wasn't a fan of lot's of old levels being reintroduced. I'll have to give that a suss out first.
    Mario Kart 7 has old levels too. In fact, I think every game since DS is doing that, adding in 16 tracks from older games to match the new ones.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

^They're both fantastic games and definitely worth the money, but it's really just a matter of which games you think you would have more fun playing.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

That's not necessarily true. Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart Wii are very different games. Mario Kart 7 is a much, much better Mario Kart game. It's not as easy as MK Wii.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's not necessarily true. Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart Wii are very different games. Mario Kart 7 is a much, much better Mario Kart game. It's not as easy as MK Wii.
    Eh, not really. They're pretty much the same aside from the gimmicks (bikes in Wii, flying and swimming in 7).

Really? I found 7 fairly easy, and Wii to be somewhat hard.

I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzMSmxRVVg

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHOY9C5HCI

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFoCm7QExs8

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM5czMJ1L0

TBH IMO, many of the 7 courses were honestly kinda throwaway, whereas I loved about 80% of the Wii courses. Though, I did like 7's Retro courses better than Wii's.

Eh, not really. They're pretty much the same aside from the gimmicks (bikes in Wii, flying and swimming in 7).
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Really? I found 7 fairly easy, and Wii to be somewhat hard.
    The reason I say easy is because Wii is completely broken. If you're losing it's fine because Blue Shells are completely overpowered, and as long as you're using a bike you'll do fine.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Mario Kart Wii is very hard when it comes to getting 3 stars in all the Grand Prix. I did it in 7 without too much difficulty, and then I went back to Wii and I couldn't do it. Mario Kart Wii is just more noob-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Mario Kart Wii is very hard when it comes to getting 3 stars in all the Grand Prix. I did it in 7 without too much difficulty, and then I went back to Wii and I couldn't do it. Mario Kart Wii is just more noob-friendly.
    I found the opposite. MK Wii is more luck, if you don't get hit with items then you're fine, where as MK 7 does require more skill. Even going through what I thought was damn near perfect I would only get two stars.

MKWii requires more skill to overcome the "luck," though. More racers on harder courses may mean that falling behind isn't the end of the world, but you're going to have to fight quite a bit harder to maintain the #1 spot.

BTW, I've gotten 3 Star rankings on every MK7 Grand Prix and at least 1 Star ranking on every MKWii Grand Prix.

MKWii requires more skill to overcome the "luck," though. More racers on harder courses may mean that falling behind isn't the end of the world, but you're going to have to fight quite a bit harder to maintain the #1 spot.

BTW, I've gotten 3 Star rankings on every MK7 Grand Prix and at least 1 Star ranking on every MKWii Grand Prix.
    I find that with Wii it doesn't matter how good you are, items just break it. If you get hit with the wrong items you'll lose. Regardless of skill.

I find items in MKWii to be to similar to items in MK7, really. If there's a difference, I haven't noticed.

besides i mean this IS mario kart

So I just got a 3DS for the first time, and the first thing I noticed is how glossy it is compared to the other DSs.

It seems like a fingerprint magnet, what's the best way to clean it so that it doesn't get really smudged up as time goes on?

I found the opposite. MK Wii is more luck, if you don't get hit with items then you're fine, where as MK 7 does require more skill. Even going through what I thought was damn near perfect I would only get two stars.
    I agree, MK Wii is more luck-based, which is what makes it so difficult for me. I can't just stay in 1st place all the time because the Spiny shell, among other things, always ruins it for me. In my experience with MK7, I would usually get the 3 stars as long as I ended the 4 races in 1st place and didn't fall off the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    It seems like a fingerprint magnet, what's the best way to clean it so that it doesn't get really smudged up as time goes on?
    Soft cleaning cloth after you've had hands on it for an extended period. Suitable items are offered as Club Nintendo rewards if you don't have one from elsewhere.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I find items in MKWii to be to similar to items in MK7, really. If there's a difference, I haven't noticed.

besides i mean this IS mario kart
    Items are tones down a lot in MK 7. They're super overpowered in MK Wii, your recovery time is much longer, and you'll get hit with them a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I agree, MK Wii is more luck-based, which is what makes it so difficult for me. I can't just stay in 1st place all the time because the Spiny shell, among other things, always ruins it for me. In my experience with MK7, I would usually get the 3 stars as long as I ended the 4 races in 1st place and didn't fall off the track.
    I guess it's just the way we deem something difficult or not. For me, something that requires skill is more difficult than something based on luck. But I can see what you mean, MK Wii is harder to accomplish something in since it's probably going to screw you over.

There's a 3DS Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 14:00. (UK time)

Here's hoping that we get announcement that Nintendo is localizing the Dragon Quest VII 3DS remake and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.

I wonder if they will also show off some more information of Pokémon X and Y, I doubt it but it could be possible.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 13th February 2013 at 3:45 PM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Really? You couldn't look at the last post?

Page 432 of 526 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482 ... LastLast