Page 436 of 526 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 13143

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...e-heads-to-3ds

As for Bandai relaunching Digimon, that was confirmed in one of Saban's flyers for Digimon Fusion.
    Pretty sweet. I hope that it get release in Europe and that way I won't have to import the PSP version, assuming that this is the same game.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...e-heads-to-3ds

As for Bandai relaunching Digimon, that was confirmed in one of Saban's flyers for Digimon Fusion.
    I hope it gets brought over. I would melt if such were to happen.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'm a bit late to this whole discussion, but I find it a bit sad (as in pathetic sad) that out of all the games in the Nintendo Direct, Inazuma Eleven 3 is the one I'm most excited about.

Anyway, what's the gameplay in a Digimon game like? I've watched someone else play it, but I didn't really understand it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Anyway, what's the gameplay in a Digimon game like? I've watched someone else play it, but I didn't really understand it at the time.
    You raise the evil offsprings of Pokemon that can turn into Super Saiyan-like monsters.

Oh, and they poop from time to time, so you better be on your toes.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You raise the evil offsprings of Pokemon that can turn into Super Saiyan-like monsters.

Oh, and they poop from time to time, so you better be on your toes.
    That answers almost no part of "what is the gameplay like?" I think the poster is familiar with the concept of Digimon, which wasn't the question.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Think Tamagotchi, but with battles, exploration, plot, and gravity tits (the Durarara!! and Devil Survivor artist did the art for this game). It's different from Pokemon because Digimon focuses on the raising part more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That answers almost no part of "what is the gameplay like?" I think the poster is familiar with the concept of Digimon, which wasn't the question.
    In that case...

Think Pokemon, except you control a few Digimon to fight others in battle while you explore. So yes, it's an RPG that closely resembles the first Digimon World on the Playstation.

Guys, just thought I'd come in here to let you know a few good 3DS and DS games and Sticker Star are on sale at Best Buy until Monday.

Style Savvy and Sticker Star are $20 each.

Prof. Layton, Kid Icarus, Black 2 and White 2 are all $15 each.

Guys, just thought I'd come in here to let you know a few good 3DS and DS games and Sticker Star are on sale at Best Buy until Monday.

Hmm, $15 dollars for Black 2. Since my city is kind of a forgotten place despite being on the border, I really want that Challenge Key so badly...

Wow! That is awesome! I'll have to check it out.

*runs off to Best Buy with a wad of cash*
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Hm. That Digimon Re: Digitize looks interesting. Never played a Digimon game before though, so perhaps I'll keep an eye on this one and see if it comes over to the U.S. Anybody know if they are any good?
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

The redigitize news is great, I seriously hope it gets translated. Heard it was pretty great, and if its anything like Digimon World but with a better story like mentioned, I'm all for it. That game was all sorts of amazing, and with a good story it could have been better.
    BLAH

Tried getting on the eshop just a little bit ago when suddenly I get a message saying unable to register SD card please turn off the 3DS and reinsert the SD card. I started to freak out a little and when I tried getting back on the eshop it then said SD is corrupted, I was really freaking out now. I had no way to fix/recover the files so pretty much all the saved data on the SD card was gone, so I just format the card to fix it.
    For some reason I started to think I had to probably re-buy everything on the eshop again because all my apps were gone. Good news is I can still redownload everything cause it's still the same 3DS thank god. The only problem about this is I lost all my save data, mii plaza's puzzle swap(add on panels, defaults stayed) and find mii 1&2, an every app game saved on the SD card gone. I'm so p***ed off right now, an even though all the save data is lost I can't be to upset cause I still actually have the apps so that's a good thing -_-

Edit: So now I'm going to spend the next 2 and 1/2 hours redownloading everything.
    Last edited by Zyon; 18th February 2013 at 5:03 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

That's why you always keep a backup.

Oh god, please let Re: Digitize come over I don't want to import again like I did for the PSP version.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Think Tamagotchi, but with battles, exploration, plot, and gravity tits (the Durarara!! and Devil Survivor artist did the art for this game). It's different from Pokemon because Digimon focuses on the raising part more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    In that case...

Think Pokemon, except you control a few Digimon to fight others in battle while you explore. So yes, it's an RPG that closely resembles the first Digimon World on the Playstation.
    That... helped a little. Thanks for the explanations.

Gosh, that's dirt cheap. You'd never get new games at that price in the UK, let alone used ones.

That's why you always keep a backup.
    I do actually have a backup all the way back in Christmas when I got a 4GB SD card, I just haven't backed it up since -_-
    I'm gonna put that one on and see were I'm at, better then starting everything at the beginning right? Better start making it a routine to back it up every once an a while.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I know losing everything is tragic.... Did that four months ago...
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

too bad the local Best Buy in Boston went OoB

Anyway third party Nintendo direct soon. Glad they kept the 3rd party one separate from the first party one. However it seems to be Japan only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    too bad the local Best Buy in Boston went OoB

Anyway third party Nintendo direct soon. Glad they kept the 3rd party one separate from the first party one. However it seems to be Japan only.
    Too bad I'm away in Greece until then.

I'm sure someone will make subtitles for people who are elsewhere in the world.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Wow, I wish we had sales like that here in the UK. Hell even if there were sales, it would barely be any less than the original price.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    Third party!? You mean--

--oh, wait. Japan only? Great. I was hoping for more localisation projects.

Good thing I got Black 2 for $15. For some reason, the shipping option wasn't available until the last hours of Sunday. That Challenge Key thing is as good as mine.

However, my order is waaaaaaaaaay back in Ohio, and I live on the southwest state of the border (Arizona).

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is utterly pointless, the game just came out a few years ago. Still nothing to get excited about, as I expected.
    For anyone that played it's a disappointment. However missed it on Wii and have been trying to find a good price, as I regretted not picking it up, this is great news Plus I play handhelds more than portables, so I am satisfied.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Shin Megami Tensei IV got dated in Japan, its May 23rd. Hopefully that means at some point in early-mid 2014 we'll be seeing this in Europe, and not 2015 like a lot of the smaller localization projects do. Small anecdote, but SMTIV in May, July-August for MonHun4 and October for Pokemon, along with a slew of other games in between? Japan's sales charts are going to be 3DS exclusive the way its going, I mean it already holds most of the top 10 as well!
    BLAH

Page 436 of 526 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486 ... LastLast