Page 439 of 523 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I tried out the demo, being a person who sucks at strategy games, and fell in love with it pretty quickly. I can spend my time sucking in Baby Mode, I'm getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    I tried out the demo, being a person who sucks at strategy games, and fell in love with it pretty quickly. I can spend my time sucking in Baby Mode, I'm getting it.
    Awakening is a good place to start, it's very forgiving, what with the Casual option and it has a lot of different ways to level up your characters outside of the main story so if you're having trouble you can even the playing field.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I decided against it when I found out about the sticker mechanic, in all "rpg's I have a serious case of "i might need it later" syndrome
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I have been having the most annoying problem with my 3DS. It drops connection in the middle of downloads and gives me error 009-2913. It's kind of ridiculous, and makes downloading DLC sort of impossible. Any suggestions?
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    I have been having the most annoying problem with my 3DS. It drops connection in the middle of downloads and gives me error 009-2913. It's kind of ridiculous, and makes downloading DLC sort of impossible. Any suggestions?
    How many different routers have you tried using?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

For the people still hoping for a Bravely Default localization: https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/st...41160241180672

Basically means that they can hear the voices of overseas fans.

Square....don't play with my heart ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    That's exactly why I can't play Sticker Star. I tried again the other day(after three months of not caring), and made progress even, but battles are so STUPID. I have a full book of stickers, so I don't want to battle. It's an RPG, I'm supposed to battle. Now I need to waste coins(not like I'm short on them, but using them for a battle I don't need is wasting) to waste multiple stickers to beat a few regular enemies who will still manage a hit or two, and look, now I'm down health and all I have to show for it are two LESS stickers and a slowly-fading patched-up hammer sticker that is worthless to me. Boy. What a delight.
    It's a shame really because I really loved TTYD, it seems like Sticker Star was a huge flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    For the people still hoping for a Bravely Default localization: https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/st...41160241180672

http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/201...pg?w=625&h=468
    This is apparently a list of games from Nintendo of Spain to be localized in 2013, and its on it. So far everything has come true, with only 3-4 exceptions. Man I do hope this all is true, E.X Troopers looked really fun.
    BLAH

Please Square, do the right thing for once.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/201...pg?w=625&h=468
    This is apparently a list of games from Nintendo of Spain to be localized in 2013, and its on it. So far everything has come true, with only 3-4 exceptions. Man I do hope this all is true, E.X Troopers looked really fun.
    That was from ages ago, wasn't it? I hope the list really is true though, I've been dying for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Please Square, do the right thing for once.
    We can't trust them to do that...We've been burned by them so many times...

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    That was from ages ago, wasn't it? I hope the list really is true though, I've been dying for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.
    Actually from mid november, not too far away. And yeah, Layton VS Ace Attorney is not as big as a deal if the list is fake, that's likely coming either way, considering how Ace Attorney 5 should too. What I really want Nintendo to get cracking on for localization is Fantasy Life, that thing would tie me to my 3DS for life.
    BLAH

Actually from mid november, not too far away. And yeah, Layton VS Ace Attorney is not as big as a deal if the list is fake, that's likely coming either way, considering how Ace Attorney 5 should too. What I really want Nintendo to get cracking on for localization is Fantasy Life, that thing would tie me to my 3DS for life.
    Exactly. Fantasy Life NEEDS to come over. All I want is to live my life as a mailman! That is all I ask!
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

Action speaks louder than words. Actually localizing the game would be the better option than saying "we hear your pleas", which means nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    it seems like Sticker Star was a huge flop.
    Well that happens when you make rpg game not a proper rpg, at least Mario and Luigi: Dream Team will be a better rpg.

Man I do hope this all is true, E.X Troopers looked really fun.
    You will be better off importing the PS3 version since Capcom stated that they won't be localizing E.X Troopers due to how some of the Japanese text are programmed into the game.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Action speaks louder than words. Actually localizing the game would be the better option than saying "we hear your pleas", which means nothing to me.
    It's not up to them whether a company will localize and publish it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You will be better off importing the PS3 version since Capcom stated that they won't be localizing E.X Troopers due to how some of the Japanese text are programmed into the game.[/B]
    Oh. But I don't own a PS3, damn it. I mean that I will in the future, but still I don't know the language. If it doesn't happen, hey its cool, but I won't stop wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverlord777 View Post
    Exactly. Fantasy Life NEEDS to come over. All I want is to live my life as a mailman! That is all I ask!
    I'm more interested in being a chef and slaying dragons with my pots and pans. XD
    BLAH

There's now a second Twitter message from Squenix about Bravely Default.

It's just more Engrish saying that they care about us...I think.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Are we meant to take anything from that besides Rare confirming what we probably all could have guessed (i.e "no")?
    Last edited by BCVM22; 3rd March 2013 at 8:10 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Are we meant to take anything from that besides Rare confirming what we probably all could have guessed (i.e "no")?
    Valid point.

I feel so stoopid! I forgot that they were owned by Microsoft!

goes into corner and hits self repeatedly

WHY AM I SUCH A RETARD ON THE INTERWEBS!?
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 3rd March 2013 at 8:27 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Went an pre-ordered MH3U the other day an when I did the guy told me alot of people where coming in pre-ordering it. Now he didn't say weather the majority of them were WiiU or 3DS. I was thinking about picking up the CPP along with the game when it came out, but I got to thinking if alot of people were just like me picking up the CPP along with the game. It's possible they could be sold out of it when the game is released. Weather that would happen or not I decided to pick up the CPP just in case.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Went an pre-ordered MH3U the other day an when I did the guy told me alot of people where coming in pre-ordering it. Now he didn't say weather the majority of them were WiiU or 3DS. I was thinking about picking up the CPP along with the game when it came out, but I got to thinking if alot of people were just like me picking up the CPP along with the game. It's possible they could be sold out of it when the game is released. Weather that would happen or not I decided to pick up the CPP just in case.
    I grabbed mine before as well, really wish the demo supported it though. It's going to bother me having that damn thing and not being able to use it.

Due to some issues, the Colors! 3D update has been delayed for 3-5 weeks.

Oh, they also mention that they want to add more tools in the future, except a fill color tool cuz that'd be against their belief.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    There's now a second Twitter message from Squenix about Bravely Default.

It's just more Engrish saying that they care about us...I think.
    I...must.....believe...in Square...

I...must.....believe...in Square...
    I would love to believe in Square Enix. I really would.

But they've disappointed me before (fixating on FF13 so much, still no KH3 or TWEWY2, their TWEWY "big announcement" was a flop) so I stick with the old plan: Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Maybe Bravely Default will prove to be a pleasant surprise and restore my faith in SE!
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

What's the better thing to spend Play Coins on? Find Mii or Puzzle Swap? I currently just spend them on Find Mii because it irritates me when I buy a puzzle piece that I already have. Unfortunately, as a result, my puzzle collection is really small. So, I've been wondering, what's the better game to spend Play Coins on?
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Page 439 of 523 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489 ... LastLast