Page 447 of 523 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Okay guys/gals I need some help. Which color should I get? Lol. It sucks that we have no all white 3ds Xl in North America, which I think is the best looking IMO. I was thinking about getting the pika 3ds xl but I'm still not sure. The only reason why is because the inside is white, not because of Pikachu, I can get a way better looking decal elsewhere. I really like the pink one as well, I'm not sure about the blue and red and the silver is just plain horrible. I'm a guy so you can see why I am hesitant about purchasing the pink one, but out of all the available colors it looks the best, well this is the only one I have seen in person. I would get the blue one but the color looks weird? I hear it looks better in person. Also how legit is that target ad, the one that says both the 3ds and 3ds xl will be on sale.

I don't recommend the Pikachu 3DS. The novelty wears off fast. Get the pink one. I really wish Nintendo would add more colors to the DS line up. It doesn't make sense, since they're trying to market them to each person in a household. You would think they'd give more variety like the GB and GBA. Hell, even the N64 came in more colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't recommend the Pikachu 3DS. The novelty wears off fast. Get the pink one. I really wish Nintendo would add more colors to the DS line up. It doesn't make sense, since they're trying to market them to each person in a household. You would think they'd give more variety like the GB and GBA. Hell, even the N64 came in more colors.
    I do too, well I guess that's that, although my siblings will pick on me nonstop. Well I'm in between pink and blue and maybe red, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    A fair point here. That is how I use my 3DS, i just leave the 3D off and enjoy the more crisp and clear screen. I do enjoy how much faster my DS lite is over my 3DS. It loads faster, saves faster and accesses wifi faster.
    Speaking of speed. I absolutely HATE the way you have to turn the 3ds off >: ( You either have to hold it down and tediously wait for it to shut off or tap the off button AND THEN touch the touch screen's off button. Also it takes forever to restart. Good bye soft resetting Pokemon games for shinies.

I'm listening to "Alors On Danse" atm and that dance the anime guy does in your sig fits perfectly xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I do too, well I guess that's that, although my siblings will pick on me nonstop. Well I'm in between pink and blue and maybe red, maybe.
    Well if the Pikachu theme's coolness wears of Quick I think you will regret picking the most daring of the colours. Although the world needs more people who are willing to let go of the borders between what's "for girls" and what's "for boys"
    Last edited by Chrysaries; 21st March 2013 at 9:31 PM.

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Too bad we didn't get the Love Plus+ 3DS. They're better than any other special edition out there atm. : http://nintendo3ds.wikia.com/wiki/Li...x10000_q85.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    Well if the Pikachu theme's coolness wears of Quick I think you will regret picking the most daring of the colours. Although the world needs more people who are willing to let go of the borders between what's "for girls" and what's "for boys"
    Wasn't blue for girls and pink for boys many years ago?

TBH I hate the whole concept of whats for one gender. If boys want to wear perfume and wear skirts go for it. Same for colors of 3DS. Heck Ash was supposed to have a pink ball of fluff in Clefairy over the Chu

Speaking of speed. I absolutely HATE the way you have to turn the 3ds off >: ( You either have to hold it down and tediously wait for it to shut off or tap the off button AND THEN touch the touch screen's off button. Also it takes forever to restart. Good bye soft resetting Pokemon games for shinies.
    You do realise soft resetting is start + select + L + R? You don't turn your device off then on again.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I do too, well I guess that's that, although my siblings will pick on me nonstop.
    Or you could not give a damn about what your siblings say, they aren't the boss of you.

Speaking of speed. I absolutely HATE the way you have to turn the 3ds off >: ( You either have to hold it down and tediously wait for it to shut off or tap the off button AND THEN touch the touch screen's off button. Also it takes forever to restart.
    Pfft it isn't that bad.

Good bye soft resetting Pokemon games for shinies.
    Start + select + L + R in DS or just close the game and relaunch it from the home menu if it's a 3DS game.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Heck Ash was supposed to have a pink ball of fluff in Clefairy over the Chu
    Pikachu was clearly the the better choice in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    You do realise soft resetting is start + select + L + R? You don't turn your device off then on again.
    That only works if it a DS game, unless there exist a way to soft reset 3DS game.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That only works if it a DS game, unless there exist a way to soft reset 3DS game.
    Yeah, or like you said you could close the game then relaunch it. Well, it is faster than turning the system off and on again.

Edit: I have a Club Nintendo code for DQ9 that I don't need, so if anyone wants it then go ahead. It's a UK code so I don't think it works on the US site but whatever:

Spoiler:- .:
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 21st March 2013 at 10:51 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Edit: I have a Club Nintendo code for DQ9 that I don't need, so if anyone wants it then go ahead. It's a UK code so I don't think it works on the US site but whatever:

Spoiler:- .:
    Thank you very much. I'm still holding out in vain for the gold nunchuk.

It seems the gaming gods have smiled on me. Apparently I had a $278.00 financial aid refund waiting on me. Looks like I'll have enough for the LE 3DS regardless of a sale 8D.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    It seems the gaming gods have smiled on me. Apparently I had a $278.00 financial aid refund waiting on me. Looks like I'll have enough for the LE 3DS regardless of a sale 8D.
    Being a financial aid guy myself, always think CAREFULLY about that extra refund. We live in a recession, so we better make that money count.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Man Rhythm HarmoKnight is awesome. Glad this is coming out next week.

Well I also sold my old 3DS for $120.00 so it kind of evens out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Well I also sold my old 3DS for $120.00 so it kind of evens out.
    In that case, never mind! Screw what I said. Go for it.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Actually, the L+R+Start+Select soft reset worked on a standard 3DS for me when I was playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have not bothered to rest if it works the same on any other games, but at the very least, soft resetting did work for a 3DS game.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Actually, the L+R+Start+Select soft reset worked on a standard 3DS for me when I was playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have not bothered to rest if it works the same on any other games, but at the very least, soft resetting did work for a 3DS game.
    You actually only need to do L+R+Start, no need to press Select at all. It seems to vary with different games, not all of the 3DS games I've played have had it work.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Too bad we didn't get the Love Plus+ 3DS. They're better than any other special edition out there atm. : http://nintendo3ds.wikia.com/wiki/Li...x10000_q85.jpg
    The Shin Megami Tensei one is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Man Rhythm HarmoKnight is awesome. Glad this is coming out next week.
    It is very fun and surprisingly challenging. There's plenty to do if you try to achieve a perfect score on each level. I'm definitely going to consider buying it, though I might wait a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You actually only need to do L+R+Start, no need to press Select at all. It seems to vary with different games, not all of the 3DS games I've played have had it work.
    I noticed that ported(on the GBA, anyway) games seem to not soft reset. I can't soft reset my copy of Yoshis Island for the GBA.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I noticed that ported(on the GBA, anyway) games seem to not soft reset. I can't soft reset my copy of Yoshis Island for the GBA.
    That would be because you are pressing the wrong button combo, it's Start+Select+A+B to reset Game Boy games.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I decided that I'm going to get the red 3ds XL if they(Target)run out of the Pikachu one, and if they run out of the red one then I'll get a pink one. Although I'm going to see if the blue Mario Kart bundle also gets a discount in which case I'm getting that one.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 23rd March 2013 at 7:22 PM. Reason: Oprah Winfrey, yes.

One more day. Going to head to Target early tomorrow. Afraid they might run out of the Pikachu 3DS XL D=
    Trade Shop =)

2021 6809 5368

SS FC =]

The smaller versions are already on sale if anyone was interested in buying one. They have them on sale on their website so I called my local Target and employee said that the sale is in-store as well. The XL's aren't on sale yet but I assume they will be tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphy View Post
    One more day. Going to head to Target early tomorrow. Afraid they might run out of the Pikachu 3DS XL D=
    I feel the same way! But I feel like nobody buys things the first day around me. I've always managed to get Pokémon games and Harry Potter books in the morning with no trouble. But it's in the back of my mind that this will be the first time haha

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 447 of 523 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast