Page 449 of 526 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 13143

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I had a dream that nintendo set up a "Customize you own" 3DS website. We pay like $20 more and they make it any color combo you want (with in reason) and for $30 more they will put any graphic on the front that you want (with in reason)

That would be awesome!!

B
    That would be awesome! Hopefully, that will be a reality with some new handheld in the future.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

As far as the Pika 3DS, it seems that while the Target, Walmart, and Gamestop websites are all sold out that you might (might) be able to still order one from the Toys R Us website. I don't know where else online they'd be otherwise I'd say so. Hope this might help a latecomer out.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    As far as the Pika 3DS, it seems that while the Target, Walmart, and Gamestop websites are all sold out that you might (might) be able to still order one from the Toys R Us website. I don't know where else online they'd be otherwise I'd say so. Hope this might help a latecomer out.
    Try Amazon

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Amazon doesn't sell nintendo consoles after that whole thing with the original 3DS. The best you can do as far as Amazon is buy one someone is selling through Amazon. However that's as bad as buying from ebay as it'll be overpriced.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

When I called my Target, the person who answered in electronics said they didn't know when they'd get more. I mean I knew they wouldn't have A LOT of the Pikachu 3DS XLs, but wow! I can't believe the limited release it's getting! Hopefully every store gets another shipment

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    XD That is funny
    Thanks! Haha
    Last edited by TheFonz; 25th March 2013 at 8:33 PM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    When I called my Target, the person who answered in electronics said they didn't know when they'd get more. I mean I knew they wouldn't have A LOT of the Pikachu 3DS XLs, but wow! I can't believe the limited release it's getting! Hopefully every store gets another shipment.
    Agreed, I hope they do too. I feel sad that not everybody who wants one in the US will get it. This is way too limited of an edition. I don't know why they can't have more, since they know Pikachu could sell anything. It's not like making money off of these would be a problem. I don't get it.

And thanks for the info, Arcamanel!
    Last edited by lemonlimelight; 26th March 2013 at 3:21 AM.

Why aren't there a lot of units for a limited edition product? Because it's.....limited edition. I don't know how well the 3DS has been selling lately, but I'm pretty sure offering a limited edition of the system is a good way to sell a few thousand(?) units. People smarter than me, is this about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Why aren't there a lot of units for a limited edition product? Because it's.....limited edition. I don't know how well the 3DS has been selling lately, but I'm pretty sure offering a limited edition of the system is a good way to sell a few thousand(?) units. People smarter than me, is this about right?
    I know about it being limited edition, but it's ridiculous imo for stores to only have two or even only one in stock like others have reported. What's the point of even advertising and having them then? There's limited edition and then there's limited edition, imo. It's not even about not having a lot, but about having next to none and then making a big deal about it.

Not that ridiculous at all, depending on the exact size of the limited edition run. If it's only a run of 10,000/20,000/30,000 or even 100,000, take that number and divide it by every eligible retailer in America.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I know about it being limited edition, but it's ridiculous imo for stores to only have two or even only one in stock like others have reported.
    Very ridiculous, most stores got a maximum of 4 at best, 2 on average. As far as I know, well, within like a 200 mile radius here anyway, they were all sold out. I had to phone my friend and ask him to pick me up literally the last one in the entire central PA area at his Gamestop. This is all like 16 hours into release of the thing too...
    Gift for Kanix
    Made by RJ FIGHTER

Quote Originally Posted by Kanix View Post
    Very ridiculous, most stores got a maximum of 4 at best, 2 on average. As far as I know, well, within like a 200 mile radius here anyway, they were all sold out. I had to phone my friend and ask him to pick me up literally the last one in the entire central PA area at his Gamestop. This is all like 16 hours into release of the thing too...
    That's why they call them "Limited Edition", they only make so many my friend. I'd say it would have been lucky for your retailer to even get 2(much less 4) in stock, cause I'm sure there were lot's of stores that didn't even get one. You can't expect them to make enough Limited Edition's to give to everyone, they wouldn't be called limited editions anymore. It's typical for them to be sold out within just a couple hours of their release cause so many people try to get one. You can sit there and say it's ridiculous that stores receive so very few of them, but that's how it is. They just don't make as many of them as they do with the regular handheld/consoles.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

What's really ridiculous is the amount of effort people actually go though to get a different color 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    What's really ridiculous is the amount of effort people actually go though to get a different color 3DS.
    this is true. Mine is black and is perfectly fine.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Adding on to my previous post, I don't mean to sound rude, there's nothing wrong with preference. But don't complain over stores not having the Pikachu 3DS when there are more 3DS's in different color available.

Yellow sucks anyway.

But it is freaking Pikachu XD

I just drove 30 minutes to a walmart that got them in late and bought one. Best part is I got 40 dollars knocked off the 200 retail because of a target add for 160, then got it down to 130 after gift cards and store credit. I had called at 11am(they had 3) Called at 12 after getting the coupons and cards(they had 1 left!) got there at 12:30ish, walked got the last one, while I was checking out people were calling to see if they still had it. What a freaking crazy release I can't believe I scored one on the 26th after realizing how limited this thing is. I'm not even sure if I should open it!

:edit: I didn't even know this was released in the US until 10:30am today

With camera tities!

Wonder if the Charizard one will be released overseas. I would actually consider getting that one.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

It looks like it has nipples.

BTW, there's a system update now.

Anyone ever found any good gems in the eShop? Browsing through the virtual console and the games, I see a couple I like. Anyone else got any reviews?
    Trade Shop =)

2021 6809 5368

SS FC =]

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    It's typical for them to be sold out within just a couple hours of their release cause so many people try to get one. You can sit there and say it's ridiculous that stores receive so very few of them, but that's how it is. They just don't make as many of them as they do with the regular handheld/consoles.
    Yeah, I already knew all that. I just feel bad for the mobs of people who came to certain stores and they were like "oh hey guys, we only have three." I can only imagine the reactions and confusion and what-not. But, whatever, right? Got mine!
    Gift for Kanix
    Made by RJ FIGHTER

It looks like it has nipples.
    Who wouldn't want Pikachu's nipples to be used a a camera? It's like Pikachu is using Flash!

Anyway, the Pikachu 3DS XL isn't available in Australia which is a shame, so it looks like the next time I'll be doing anything 3DS related will be Fire Emblem Awakening which comes out next month (What's up with the long wait for this game?!) so I may as well pre order it the next time I go to EB Games so I can get that art book as a bonus. I haven't done anything on my 3DS since the Wii U came out, but at least Fire Emblem Awakening will keep me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanix View Post
    Yeah, I already knew all that. I just feel bad for the mobs of people who came to certain stores and they were like "oh hey guys, we only have three." I can only imagine the reactions and confusion and what-not. But, whatever, right? Got mine!
    Their loss. Ha! Only real hope to get one outside of pre-ordering is to live in the middle of nowhere hickville, pretty much.

Signature by myself.

Pikachu 3DS XL

I'd really like to know what monstrosity that you people see where nipples would be on the neckline near one's shoulders.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Pikachu 3DS XL

I'd really like to know what monstrosity that you people see where nipples would be on the neckline near one's shoulders.
    You mean headphones, right?

Page 449 of 526 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast