Page 450 of 522 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 13036

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Hey everyone. I'm kinda new to the forums and I didn't know if I could create a thread for this so I though this thread could be a good place to post this u.u

So as most of you probably know, Pokémon X/Y will come out this year for the 3DS and until today I really didn't care about it but as I want to play this title I'm starting to think about the possibility of buying it... There's a problem though. I also would like to get a Wii U but I don't want to get both.
    Would you please tell me which one you think I should go for and why? Both seem pretty sweet but I'm having trouble deciding which one to pick up. Are the games for 3DS or Wii U any good? Are they really new consoles and that different from the DSi and Wii? Please help =) Thanks!
    Last edited by ~Azurill~; 27th March 2013 at 4:12 PM.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm kinda new to the forums and I didn't know if I could create a thread for this so I though this thread could be a good place to post this u.u

So as most of you probably know, Pokémon X/Y will come out this year for the 3DS and until today I really didn't care about it but as I want to play this title I'm starting to think about the possibility of buying it... There's a problem though. I also would like to get a Wii U but I don't want to get both.
    Would you please tell me which one you think I should go for and why? Both seem pretty sweet but I'm having trouble deciding which one to pick up. Are the games for 3DS or Wii U any good? Are they really new consoles and that different from the DSi and Wii? Please help =) Thanks!
    Get the 3ds now, wiiU is just starting out as a console and wont have many good exclusives for at least a year, that should give you time to save up for it.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Get the 3ds now, wiiU is just starting out as a console and wont have many good exclusives for at least a year, that should give you time to save up for it.
    Saving is not my problem, I could buy the two consoles if I wanted to xD Thing is, I feel like I only need one =P... I really don't feel like buying both because I'm affraid I'll stop playing with one of them.
    Thanks for the opinion! =) Does the 3DS have any cool games besides Pokémon X/Y?
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

The 3DS already has tons of great games. Some I would recommend would be Legene d of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Kid Iccarus: Uprising, Kingdom Hearts 3D, or any of the various Mario games available. It really just depends on what kind of games you're looking for.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Saving is not my problem, I could buy the two consoles if I wanted to xD Thing is, I feel like I only need one =P... I really don't feel like buying both because I'm affraid I'll stop playing with one of them.
    Thanks for the opinion! =) Does the 3DS have any cool games besides Pokémon X/Y?
    It has a lot of cool games such as Super Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter 3, Luigi's Mansion 2, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf (coming this summer), Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Paper Mario, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Mario Kart 7, PKMN Mystery Dungeon and many others.
    I'd go for it for sure.

Saving is not my problem, I could buy the two consoles if I wanted to xD Thing is, I feel like I only need one =P... I really don't feel like buying both because I'm afraid I'll stop playing with one of them.
    I enjoyed OoT3d, Fire emblem awakening, Kid Icarus uprising, rumble blast is pretty fun if your strapped for cash, I believe that slightly cheaper. I also hear good things about Mario kart 7 and the new Luigi's mansion.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

One is a handheld, the other is a home console. The games for each system are good, tough they are different. I'm sure you won't stop playing either one because it's not like the same game is on both consoles, and that's it. Each console has different games for you to enjoy, so you won't get bored with either.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

The 3DS is just booming with extremely good games at the moment while the Wii U is having a slow start. I predict the last one's getting good around October.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Does the 3DS have any cool games besides Pokémon X/Y?
    The 3DS has a variety of games now. Some I would recommend that I love playing are Zelda OOT, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon Rumble blast, MH3U, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. You can also buy games on the eshop, and get anything from virtual console games, eshop exclusive, to downloadable new games.
    An much more that I haven't played yet but I've heard really good stuff from like Kid Iccarus: Uprising, Professor Layton: Miracle Mask, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinite. IMO I liked Paper Mario Sticker Star however I did not enjoy playing it at all, it was so frustrating.

I believe Target is doing a reduced price for both the 3DS and 3DS XL from the 24th-30th of March. 3DS is $129.99 and the 3DS XL is $159.99 saving you $40, a great deal especially if you haven't gotten one yet.
    I'm probably going to get myself an XL at Target here this weekend to save me some cash.
    Last edited by Zyon; 27th March 2013 at 6:53 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Does the 3DS have any cool games besides Pokémon X/Y?
    The 3DS is shaping up to be one of the best consoles of all time.

Spoiler:- long list:

3DS has soooo many great games out right now and sooooo many games coming out this year. You can't go wrong getting a 3DS at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You mean headphones, right?
    It's funny looking at the Pikachu 3DS XL, if you only include the shape of it's head, and the two cameras, they do kind of look like headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    The 3DS is shaping up to be one of the best consoles of all time.

Spoiler:- long list:
    I'd agree, but I'm petty about being poor and only having maybe 8 of those games you listed maybe more), and there are many great games that I want to play but never will.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

My 3DS just did a symstem update. The Internet channel looks different

It also brought compatibility with a new app that allows you to transfer save data from a physical game to a digital one (but not the other way around).

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    My 3DS just did a symstem update. The Internet channel looks different
    Unless it can play videos, I'm not that interested.

...Okay, I am interested. I wonder what they did.

Just downloaded the MH3 demo, it looks great on the 3ds. However this is a game that would have benefited from a second circle pad.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...Okay, I am interested. I wonder what they did.
    um...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It also brought compatibility with a new app that allows you to transfer save data from a physical game to a digital one (but not the other way around).
    It also changed the eShop logo to match the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Just downloaded the MH3 demo, it looks great on the 3ds. However this is a game that would have benefited from a second circle pad.
    Umm, not quite sure if you know but the CPP is not compatible with the demo version. However you can use it while playing the full version, and even though you can play the game without it for me I find it much easier to control.
    A little weird that they didn't allow compatibility with the CPP on the demo version, cause RE:Revelations and Metal Gear Solid demo's could....oh well.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I hate the new web browser because its different

Ill probably grow to like it, I miss the sliders being on the bottom screen though.

Downloaded the Harmoknight demo. After White 2 and before heading into Fire Emblem, it's about time I for a nice, fast-paced rhythm game. It starts off fairly easy, but to get notes out of enemies and such you need to hit right on the beat. There's not much leeway. And the pokemon, stage, while a nice nostalgia trip, was quite tough because of the fast pace. As for the boss, well I died. Once I had accumulated a few more hearts and got my head round dodging those cliffs it wasn't so bad. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I hope to get some eShop credit soon and buy the heck out of it. I really need a game that you can feasibly play for a short amount of time as all my gaming sessions have lasted 2 hours or so since October.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Hope this means it's coming with the spring update and not later in the year

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

Is this picture new or is it old?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

http://www.officialnintendomagazine....-development/:

Mizuki said that the Miiverse mobile and web browser app should be available by May, enabling users to post and view comments (including those amazing drawings) and engage with communities.

What's more, Mizuki also confirmed that a 3DS version of Miiverse is in development but a release date has yet to be confirmed.
    If it were coming soon, I think a date would have been provided, especially since one was given for the Miiverse app.

So, finally I have a 3DS. I chose the colour metallic red because it's Mario's color. Well, I can't do much with it, except playing my old DS games. I don't have Internet and a 3DS game yet.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    So, finally I have a 3DS. I chose the colour metallic red because it's Mario's color. Well, I can't do much with it, except playing my old DS games. I don't have Internet and a 3DS game yet.
    .......I never get why people buy a new system and not at least one of its games with it. Even with BC.

Page 450 of 522 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast