Page 451 of 526 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Umm, not quite sure if you know but the CPP is not compatible with the demo version. However you can use it while playing the full version, and even though you can play the game without it for me I find it much easier to control.
    A little weird that they didn't allow compatibility with the CPP on the demo version, cause RE:Revelations and Metal Gear Solid demo's could....oh well.
    I'm sorry, what I meant to say was that if the 3ds/3ds xl had a second circle pad installed on it, this game would be that much more amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    So, finally I have a 3DS. I chose the colour metallic red because it's Mario's color.
    God forbid if you chose pink because it's Peach's color.

Seriously, though. You chose that color because that's a character color? No favorite colors of your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    .......I never get why people buy a new system and not at least one of its games with it. Even with BC.
    Presumably to spread out the cost of the console and the games you want for it. It still irks me that a lot of pokemon fans are buying a 3DS with the intent of playing XY yet ignore a lot of great 3DS games preceding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Ooh, cool, a competition. If only I had any chance whatsoever.

The filter out reference photos looks useful, it'll let you ignore all the bloody traces in the gallery. Shame it'll also filter out legitimate uses for reference photos.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    God forbid if you chose pink because it's Peach's color.

Seriously, though. You chose that color because that's a character color? No favorite colors of your own?
    I like the colour green but the 3DS has no green.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

.......I never get why people buy a new system and not at least one of its games with it. Even with BC.
    Costs. That's why. When I bought my original 3DS, I bought it with the intention of replacing my DS Lite, which was breaking down. I bought it during a price drop and didn't have a whole lot to spend on both it and a new 3DS game, which would have run me about $200 with taxes.

That and it's sometimes better to wait for deals to spring up.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I did it the other way around. Bought a 3DS game and didn't get a 3DS until months later.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I did it the other way around. Bought a 3DS game and didn't get a 3DS until months later.
    I got my new 3DS with a copy of PMD 3D as well. Gosh, it's so nice to have a new game in the series.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I do the same. I did that with the PS3 and it payed off because by the time the price dropped I had a bunch of games to play after I purchased it. I'm doing that with the Vita as well, although there aren't that many games that interest me. I'm planning on buying it when the PS4 is released because I am expecting another price drop. And I will soon start purchasing Wii U games, I'm getting a Wii U next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Downloaded the Harmoknight demo. After White 2 and before heading into Fire Emblem, it's about time I for a nice, fast-paced rhythm game. It starts off fairly easy, but to get notes out of enemies and such you need to hit right on the beat. There's not much leeway. And the pokemon, stage, while a nice nostalgia trip, was quite tough because of the fast pace. As for the boss, well I died. Once I had accumulated a few more hearts and got my head round dodging those cliffs it wasn't so bad. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I hope to get some eShop credit soon and buy the heck out of it. I really need a game that you can feasibly play for a short amount of time as all my gaming sessions have lasted 2 hours or so since October.
    I tried the Fire Emblem Demo(already pre-ordered) and Harmoknight demo. Harmoknights is really fun, very tricky, and Fire Emblem just made me certain about my pre-order. Crazy good year for the 3DS.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

So, yesterday I emailed Target about the Price Match on the Pikachu 3DS and the fact that they didn't ship the order yet, and I was sent this email today. Keep in mind that due to their own website definitions, the 3DS was not a clearance item, but a sale item and that there is a difference and that I did order in time. Also, there is nothing on their Price Match policy section online about preorders or about how you have to have purchased within 1-7 days prior to on-line Weekly Ad. I was also sent a separate email about the shipping delay, the earliest people who ordered online can get it now is 4/17. This is just what you want to wake up to on your birthday.

hello Mary,
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    I wasn’t able to match the price on your Target.com order. We can only match a price when we advertise an item at a lower price either the same week or the week after you purchase it. Sorry for any confusion.
    We know you come to Target.com for great prices on cool stuff, so we try to keep our prices as low as possible.
    We don’t do price adjustments or partial refunds for pre-order items that decrease in price at the street date. You are expected to pay the amount which was agreed at the time of order, even if the price drops at or before the street date.
    Target stores do offer price matching, but this doesn’t apply to purchases made on Target.com. For more information about Target stores’ Low Price Promise, visit the Guest Service desk at any Target store.
    We’ll adjust the price of an item if it goes on sale on Target.com within 7 days of purchase.
    If a lower price is posted on Target.com or in a current Target Weekly Ad online, we’ll adjust price of item to advertised price if all the following criteria are met:
    If item was purchased within 1-7 days prior to on-line Weekly Ad.
    We are contacted during the week in which the Weekly Ad features lower price.
    Lower price isn’t a clearance item. We do not do price match if the item was order as pre-order.
    We can’t make price matches on clearance merchandise. If you’d like more information on price matching, check out the Target.com pricing policy.
    Thanks for getting in touch. We look forward to your next visit to Target.

UPDATE: I responded to the email they sent me and a while ago I was sent this email:
    hello Mary,
    Thanks for taking the time to share your additional thoughts about your experience.
    I’m sorry, but we aren’t able to offer any more information for this situation. If you would like to contact us to discuss your order, please call (800) 591-3869 and provide the following reference number: 3-874916650.
    We always appreciate your feedback. Thanks for getting in touch and we look forward to hearing from you.

So basically they just told me to *bleep* off and bother a coworker of theirs. Good luck to anyone else who bought online and will try to price match. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by lemonlimelight; 31st March 2013 at 6:41 AM.

Played the Fire Emblem Awakening demo that came out on the Australian eshop last week and it's amazing. I knew I was going to buy it when it comes out, but I didn't expect the cutscenes and battles to be that great. Well, I wanted to wait until the price drops since I've spent over $1000 for a laptop (Acer Aspire V3-571G), phone (Nexus 4) and Premium Wii U and I don't want to spend even more money but it looks like Nintendo will be taking my money this year and 2014...

guyz any idea wer can i get a used 3ds for quiet cheap rate?
    also is it safe enough to buy a used one?

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    guyz any idea wer can i get a used 3ds for quiet cheap rate?
    also is it safe enough to buy a used one?
    eBay, and sure its safe. Why wouldn't it be?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

eBay, and sure its safe. Why wouldn't it be?
    err.....but do ebay ship it to india?

err.....but do ebay ship it to india?
    Depends on the seller. eBay itself doesn't ship anything, it's just a place where people can sell there stuff.

Depends on the seller. eBay itself doesn't ship anything, it's just a place where people can sell there stuff.
    lol....wohkay i see...!

lol....wohkay i see...!
    If the person doesn't say that they actually sell to where you need, you can either ask about delivery options to your area or try and make a deal. The problem is usually that it costs a handful to ship it there, so if you could cover that (or maybe a settled amount of it), then they'll be fine mailing it.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I got my 3DS when it was first released to be able to get trade-in discounts on it, but didn't get a game for it right away, mostly because the main reason I got the 3DS was for Ocarina of Time 3D, which was only released months later.

On another note, my local Wal-Mart still has a few Pikachu 3DSXL. And of course, I have no money to buy it
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

SMT IV is coming to the USA this Summer it seems. Was nervous at first but I realized it is April 2nd so all is good

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    SMT IV is coming to the USA this Summer it seems. Was nervous at first but I realized it is April 2nd so all is good
    And Europe will get it in 2022 and it will be done by a incompetent company will take a long time localizing it with lots of bugs in the games.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Look what I got: image.jpg

Now I have a secret rare Pikachu card, a Pikachu plushie, and a Pikachu hoodie, a Pikachu action figure, and now a Pikachu Nintendo 3DSxl!!!
    PM me if you want to see more pics. Would like to se more people pick this one up.
    Last edited by giratina519; 2nd April 2013 at 6:30 PM.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Hope the uSA gets it. Looks cool

Page 451 of 526 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast