Page 453 of 522 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 13033

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Just turn it of and leave it alone for awhile, it will be fine.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Do the system transfer. You must have BOTH 3DSs to perform the transfer... Also, I think the data is erased, so you can't keep any save data.... You'd have to start over your games.... Sorry. Also, the Pikachu is nice. I personally kept both my Pikachu xl AND my Flare Red one- I like them both...Attachment 8680
    EDIT: my xl is overheating!!!!! Normally it's my RED one that does that.... Was it the paper I put it on??? (Everything I take pictures of is taken over a sheet of paper- plain background.)
    Here's a list of things that get sent over when you do the system transfer.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...a_transfer.jsp

You don't lose any saved game data so you don't have to restart everything. There may be some eshop apps that you may have to redownload, but if you did the system transfer correctly everything will be there.
    Saved credit card info is erased on both systems. Photo's, video, and sound files on both systems's SD card will remain and not transfer or get deleted.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Guys? He wasn't asking how to perform the transfer. He was asking if there's any way to do what can't be done.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Guys? He wasn't asking how to perform the transfer. He was asking if there's any way to do what can't be done.
    And such was answered along with some given advice.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 6th April 2013 at 12:26 AM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Project X Zone has been given a release date for the US: June 22th.

And so the 3DS's growing library of RPGs keeps...growing.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Project X Zone has been given a release date for the US: June 22th.

And so the 3DS's growing library of RPGs keeps...growing.
    ...nobody clicked the link I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    ...nobody clicked the link I posted?
    Maybe if you had bothered saying what it was

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Maybe if you had bothered saying what it was
    Instead of fangirling.

Really, it'd be really nice if you (ParaChomp) could bother to write a general description for your links.

...THEN you can fangirl all you want.

Yes daddy. I'm such a stoopid little girl, why do I keeping doing these things? Anyways, still on the fence on picking it up but it's great news that it's getting a release overseas.

You should definitely pick it up.... I was on the fence about many consoles/games, but when I caved and bought them- I loved them....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

I'm just venting right now, I'm really unhappy. So Target didn't know how many Pikachu 3DS they had in stock, and so even though I preordered and they were getting ready to charge me full price instead of holding to their own price match policy, they canceled my order. The whole point of preordering was so that I would be sure I would have one.

At least you got your money back. Now you can buy a normal 3DS for like 50 bucks cheaper.

Or just buy one on online in a few months when they're normal price or lower.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is anybody still interested in a LOZ 3ds console or should I wait until the nrst legend of zelda comes out for 3ds to sell it

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitedawsen View Post
    Is anybody still interested in a LOZ 3ds console or should I wait until the nrst legend of zelda comes out for 3ds to sell it
    There will always be interest for limited edition consoles, whether that interest gets you the amount of money you want is a different matter.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I just need enough money for a 3ds xl and I look online but they all same overpriced but they all are around the same area. I jut want to be a honest vendor

I got my shocking beauty at regular price at wal mart...
    image.jpg
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    I'm just venting right now, I'm really unhappy. So Target didn't know how many Pikachu 3DS they had in stock, and so even though I preordered and they were getting ready to charge me full price instead of holding to their own price match policy, they canceled my order. The whole point of preordering was so that I would be sure I would have one.
    Blame that one on Nintendo for not delivering a whole lot to the stores. Nintendo delivered a relatively small number of units to each retailer.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Isn't that the point of "limited edition" to not have a whole lot in stores?

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    There's a difference between "limited time" and "limited edition". After a time, the edition becomes nonexistent.

I get the feeling I got it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    Nintendo of America is undershipping everything. It's almost as though they don't want our money.

It's almost as if they purposely generated artificial scarcity on an item by only producing a small number of them.

Nah, let's just go with "they don't want [your] money."

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Isn't there a conspiracy theory going around that Nintendo is intentionally under shipping games as to push buyers to go digital?

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Yeah, but you can't buy a digital system.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Yes, however the amount available seems to have been much smaller than previously released LE handhelds, with the exception of the Fire Emblem 3DS, which had just as small of a release.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Page 453 of 522 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast