Page 454 of 516 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 12898

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It's almost as if they purposely generated artificial scarcity on an item by only producing a small number of them.

Nah, let's just go with "they don't want [your] money."
    Well, one of the goods things that can come from this is that they'll have a higher value once time comes to pass. At least, that what I've come to experience with similar scenarios to this one.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Dont they make more money with digital downloads? as they can charge the same, but not spend money on packaging?

Also does this mean my fire emblem cart will be worth load'sa money in the future?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Dont they make more money with digital downloads? as they can charge the same, but not spend money on packaging?

Also does this mean my fire emblem cart will be worth load'sa money in the future?
    No, If it's been used, it's worth a lot less. If it's still in the unopened box, it's worth a little more but not much. In fact, I doubt it'll be worth anything over the years as there are going to be more cartridges.

The Fire Emblem 3DS on the other hand, might be still worth a good amount of money in the future even if used, though not as much as one in mint condition. Same goes for the other limited supply 3DS like the LoZ 3DS and the Pikachu 3DS XL

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    In the future? Probably. Right now, it's already somewhat costly to buy a copy outside of the eShop. Depends entirely on if Nintendo will print more copies and when they'll stop.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    No, If it's been used, it's worth a lot less. If it's still in the unopened box, it's worth a little more but not much. In fact, I doubt it'll be worth anything over the years as there are going to be more cartridges.

The Fire Emblem 3DS on the other hand, might be still worth a good amount of money in the future even if used, though not as much as one in mint condition. Same goes for the other limited supply 3DS like the LoZ 3DS and the Pikachu 3DS XL
    Even now the LoZ 3DS is going for 350+ for a North American one and 250+ for a European model, factory sealed. So in a few years time that will balloon even more.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The LoZ one is a bit of a different case, as it was pretty much offered up during Black Friday, where it was guaranteed to practically sell out.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

We're getting the next Nintendo Direct presentation this next Wednesday.

Airtimes:

EU – April 17th, 3pm (U.K. time)

NA – April 17th, 7am (Pacific)/10am (Eastern)

Well, another presentation where I'll be wishfully crossing my fingers for Bravely Default.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    We're getting the next Nintendo Direct presentation this next Wednesday.

Airtimes:

EU – April 17th, 3pm (U.K. time)

NA – April 17th, 7am (Pacific)/10am (Eastern)

Well, another presentation where I'll be wishfully crossing my fingers for Bravely Default.
    I remember reading an article saying that it's more than likely that the game will be localized.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    I remember reading an article saying that it's more than likely that the game will be localized.
    Siliconera apparently said that.

But unfortunately, they didn't say what those "trusted" sources were. I don't want to get my hopes up yet until something official is announced.

Excited for this 3DS direct in a few days. Hopefully more info for games like Mario & Luigi: Dream Team & Mario Golf: World Tour will be revealed during it (not sure if I'm getting the latter, but I have plenty of time to make a decision)! Would have preferred a Wii U Direct (or a general Nintendo Direct covering both systems), but this is still good!

In addition to the 2 Mario games I mentioned, some news on Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move would be nice. That eShop title looks interesting,
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 15th April 2013 at 9:35 PM.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Excited for this 3DS direct in a few days. Hopefully more info for games like Mario & Luigi: Dream Team & Mario Golf: World Tour will be revealed during it (not sure if I'm getting the latter, but I have plenty of time to make a decision)! Would have preferred a Wii U Direct (or a general Nintendo Direct covering both systems), but this is still good!

In addition to the 2 Mario games I mentioned, some news on Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move would be nice. That eShop title looks interesting,
    I'm more interested in new released, and not so much Nintendo Direct. I hope they mention a new Zelda and I hope they discuss Pokémon X/Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagur View Post
    I'm more interested in new released, and not so much Nintendo Direct.
    Where is it you think we learn about new releases from, though?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I don't expect it to be anything major. I'm guessing just release dates on announced games and maybe some gameplay footage. I doubt they'd show brand new games before doing a Japanese Nintendo Direct or at the very least a simultaneous broadcast.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

I really hope they announce the Animal Crossing XL Bundle on this Direct. I want it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I really hope they announce the Animal Crossing XL Bundle on this Direct. I want it so bad.
    Well if you live in the UK your wishes might come true.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Please, please, PLEASE announce Cave Story (3DS eShop) for Europe! Oh, and Bravely Default and Shovel Knight!

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

I don't, sadly. NOA hasn't been very good about 3DS XL colors, so I'm a little worried.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    On PS3 as a visual novel

That sure is relevant

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Which is considered to be an unneeded downgrade of a shooter genre.

Bravely Default is coming. Someone hold me.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Bravely Default is coming. Someone hold me.
    *holds tightly but starts grinning like a huge idiot*

New Zelda game incoming!

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

They just unleashed the Holy Grail of stuff in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    New Zelda game incoming!
    I'm really excited about it, and the Oracle games will be released soon as well. That was a great Nintendo Direct.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

Page 454 of 516 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504 ... LastLast