Page 458 of 526 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Aren't we still waiting on the personal communities update
    Though I think that was supposed to come with Wii Fit

This friggen game, man. It also seems that it includes timed DLC costumes for Phoenix (giving him his outfit from the first 3 games), Apollo (a jacket) and Kokone (a school-girl outfit). Likely a pre-order bonus or first print run bonus.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Looks amazing, I'm glad Apollo is in it and I'm excited to see how cool it'll be to investigate crime scenes in full 3D!

I don't suppose anyone has an idea on how I can fix this problem, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has destroyed my control stick on my 3DS, the rubber top is loose now, and comes off when I'm playing games online now,which means I need to stop and put it back on. (I need to since the control stick is a bit harder to grip with it off.) I haven't really heard of replacements for this, there were some made in Japan, but their out of production now, and are hard to find, and pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has an idea on how I can fix this problem, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has destroyed my control stick on my 3DS, the rubber top is loose now, and comes off when I'm playing games online now,which means I need to stop and put it back on. (I need to since the control stick is a bit harder to grip with it off.) I haven't really heard of replacements for this, there were some made in Japan, but their out of production now, and are hard to find, and pricey.
    Send it to Nintendo to fix it, though I have no idea how on earth Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon destroyed your circle pad when clearly you are applying too much force on the control.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Send it to Nintendo to fix it, though I have no idea how on earth Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon destroyed your circle pad when clearly you are applying too much force on the control.
    This is the guy who was a little too much into Kid Icarus: Uprising, so...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I have played Kid Icarus: Uprising and not one did the game required me to use force on the circle pad or on the touch screen for that matter. Some just need to learn not to use aggressive force and they won't end up destroying their system.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I have played Kid Icarus: Uprising and not one did the game required me to use force on the circle pad or on the touch screen for that matter. Some just need to learn not to use aggressive force and they won't end up destroying their system.
    Well, at least mine was tolerable with me for the past two years. I remember the days when I was a rage kid and threw things once in a while. I had to take up origami for that problem.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

What is it with kids and Mario Kart?
    I was at the barber with my 3DS minding my own business, then these kids suddenly start standing over me asking questions breathing over my shoulder. Hell one asked about characters I had. Is the 3DS a big child's magnet?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I was at the barber with my 3DS minding my own business, then these kids suddenly start standing over me asking questions breathing over my shoulder. Hell one asked about characters I had. Is the 3DS a big child's magnet?
    Sorry to tell you this, but their parents probably thought you were a pedophille.

Also if that one japanese brawler game with scantily clad women gets localized, you should'nt have to worry about children watching you.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but their parents probably thought you were a pedophille.

Also if that one japanese brawler game with scantily clad women gets localized, you should'nt have to worry about children watching you.
    If I were a pedophille, they would have yanked their kids immediately, also I'm 17.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's hard to believe, but Nintendo's primary audience is actually children. Or "families" if that makes you rabid "NooOOOO NintENDo Is FoR ADults TOOO" manchildren any happier.

The ghosts on Hard and Expert in scarescaper can get brutal for pulling hard on the control stick to keep suction on them and the power bar at times won't fill up no matter how hard you pull to fill it up.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Kid Icarus: Uprising only left a lot of permanent scratches on my touch screen.

.........Senran Kagura? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    .........Senran Kagura? >.>
    That's the name. Funimation did license the show for North American release so though most likely not, there could be an international release.

Anyways, though Nintendo's games are aimed towards children, they are still very enjoyable and have gotten great reception. On top of that, there are a good handful of Nintendo published titles that are aimed towards an older audience.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    That's the name. Funimation did license the show for North American release so though most likely not, there could be an international release.

Anyways, though Nintendo's games are aimed towards children, they are still very enjoyable and have gotten great reception. On top of that, there are a good handful of Nintendo published titles that are aimed towards an older audience.
    I believe 999 and its sequel were M rated.

So Nintendo has started selling refurbished systems, 3DSs included. They're available in Aqua Blue and Midnight Purple for $129.99 a pop, or bundled with a new, physical copy of OoT3D for $169.98 (an extra $39.99, kind of a rip-off for what it is but w/e).

These things just keep getting cheaper and cheaper.

I believe 999 and its sequel were M rated.
    I know but have you even watched Senran Kagura?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    So Nintendo has started selling refurbished systems, 3DSs included. They're available in Aqua Blue and Midnight Purple for $129.99 a pop, or bundled with a new, physical copy of OoT3D for $169.98 (an extra $39.99, kind of a rip-off for what it is but w/e).

These things just keep getting cheaper and cheaper.
    Makes me even more furious that I bought mine on the release date. I want a funky colour! No less, this is great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I know but have you even watched Senran Kagura?
    I would be lying if I said it hasn't peaked my interest.

have anyone thought of Nintendo 3DS Getting Miiverse, :3

http://www.destructoid.com/iwata-ope...e-242513.phtml

Miiverse + 3DS + Pokemon X And Y = EPIC WIN,
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheLightDragonite View Post
    have anyone thought of Nintendo 3DS Getting Miiverse, :3

http://www.destructoid.com/iwata-ope...e-242513.phtml

Miiverse + 3DS + Pokemon X And Y = EPIC WIN,
    I believe this has been confirmed for a while, but I'm not really interested in Miiverse until we get the Game Communities update.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Remember that Pikachu 3DSxl I had? It broke... It won't charge or turn on...
    Last edited by giratina519; 1st May 2013 at 12:56 AM.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Nice Job Breaki-

Uh, why would it break? I blame human error.

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    To Nintendo's warranty!

Page 458 of 526 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508 ... LastLast