Page 467 of 509 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 12725

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Only thing I can offer as advice would be to save up coins, and try to use the people that you get on StreetPass the most often.

I still am trying to get the ninja hat. Right now, I'm just stuck with the chibi ears.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

So I just came back from a nintendo zone...with no streetpasses. Has the update not hit yet, or am I the only person who has a 3ds in nowhereville michigan?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Only thing I can offer as advice would be to save up coins, and try to use the people that you get on StreetPass the most often.

I still am trying to get the ninja hat. Right now, I'm just stuck with the chibi ears.
    I've no problem with gettings coins (besides the meager 10 a day limit) and I have plenty of powerhouse Miis to use. It's just a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    So I just came back from a nintendo zone...with no streetpasses. Has the update not hit yet, or am I the only person who has a 3ds in nowhereville michigan?
    Update hasn't been released yet.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Update hasn't been released yet.
    Didn't they already release the patch worldwide?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Didn't they already release the patch worldwide?
    He's talking about the update that allows the Wi-Fi hotspots and McDonalds and Starbucks to basically become Streetpass hubs, where you can get Streetpasses without actually passing by a person. This update hasn't been released yet, at least not in North America.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    He's talking about the update that allows the Wi-Fi hotspots and McDonalds and Starbucks to basically become Streetpass hubs, where you can get Streetpasses without actually passing by a person. This update hasn't been released yet, at least not in North America.
    I'm pretty sure that's planned for autumn of this year anyways, so we're still a couple of months away from that update.

I hope Miiverse is still planned for the 3DS this year.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

So I forgot why I always hyped for the Mario & Luigi series until I sampled the "Dream Battle" from M&L 4.

Note: As of this post, not everything from the game - music-wise - has been released. You're safe to avoid spoilers in the link.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Well for a couple weeks now I thought my charging cradle was dying on me. The charge light on my 3DS would start flashing every now an then but was perfectly fine if I just hocked it to the charger it's self. Just a little bit ago I stuck my 3DS in the cradle but the light wouldn't come on at all. I opened up the cradle an saw the jack was hocked to the two wire's that connect to your 3DS, so there wasn't anything I could really do to fix it. Then I just decided to charge my 3DS without the cradle but the light still wouldn't turn on.
    Wtf, I got my sister's 3DS an tried it on the cradle an charger to an the same thing no charge. She grabbed her charger an everything worked perfectly. So pretty much my charger took a crap on me :P
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- My E3 Wish List:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I sincerely hope that all of you have Etrian Odyssey IV, or atleast have tried the demo.

This game, man.
    Now Opening Shop, check out swweet stop (still setting up)
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Yes, i do own an AR, but i only use it for event items, and to have more then one character save on platinum. all my pokes are legit!

HG:5113-5915-5531 name: James
    SS:3653-5306-3604 name: Swweet
    Black:0991-1864-6845 name : SWWEET
    White:1463-5495-3138 name : Swweet

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    I sincerely hope that all of you have Etrian Odyssey IV, or atleast have tried the demo.

This game, man.
    Picked up when it went on sale on the eshop

In other news, I have Project X Zone, very fun as I expected, and there's a lot of eye candy, with all the special effects and whatnot.

Game's also limited edition, so it might be subject to a Xenoblade-like release, with limited copies. On the bright side, it contains an art book, CD, and miniposter.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I really wish the 3ds had Flash Player and the ability to play Youtube. I was really dissapointed...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Okay. What was that random update about?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Okay. What was that random update about?
    I'm in the same boat as you. From what I can see, there doesn't seem to be any major changes. I'm not entirely sure though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Probably just killing more flashcarts
    it was so tiny I don't see it being much more

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: Cheating? In my VGC? We look into the World VGC 'Ray Rizzo event' last month and more.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team has been in development...ever since BIS was released. Reason for this is because the 2D sprites resembling 3D models were harder to get done.

Also, mirroring sprites with 16 directions (previously 8 directions in the DS versions) was a no-no around jumping Mario's left arm and Luigi's...L letter on his cap.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 3rd July 2013 at 11:17 PM.

It's nice when they care about not having an ambidextrous sprite.

Finally about to start project x zone. I got it on launch day. Everyone love it?

Quote Originally Posted by RylandFTL View Post
    Finally about to start project x zone. I got it on launch day. Everyone love it?
    Most people were turned off because the game doesn't explain much about its mechanics very well, and even some people have said that this game is expecting you to know how to play it from the start if you played the prequel.

Me? I'm buying this after a price drop.

I played the demo; it just feels like a button-masher to me.

Project X Zone is VERY hit-or-miss. I personally like it, mostly because I played the Endless Frontier games also developed by Monolith Soft and liked them a lot. Also helps that two of the games characters are in X Zone.

As for the price drop, unless you go digital, which I'm not even sure there is one, you won't be seeing a price drop anytime soon. The game has gone limited edition like Xenoblade, though you do get a miniposter, an art book, and a music cd for buying it.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I just got a 3DS

Should I keep my DSi for DS games, however? It really bugs me how the screen is blurry and the lower screen size doesn't suit me.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I just got a 3DS

Should I keep my DSi for DS games, however? It really bugs me how the screen is blurry and the lower screen size doesn't suit me.
    That's up to you. I'd say yes if you need something to use for trades in Pokemon, though you get to decide if you still want it or not.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post

This game, man.
    Have it, honestly, I really want to love it but level grinding is such a bore, haven't even beaten the "red bear" yet.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    That's up to you. I'd say yes if you need something to use for trades in Pokemon, though you get to decide if you still want it or not.
    Wait, you can't trade pokemon on the 3DS with DS games?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Page 467 of 509 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast