Page 474 of 526 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm a little oblivious to this, but I don't think the 3DS can hold that much memory for game cartridges, right?
    No, it cannot. 3DS cartridges can hold up to 8GB.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

that is quite a lot...
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    that is quite a lot...
    That's not a lot at all. That was a lot, for small flash memory, 5 years ago.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Bear in mind that even a Super Smah Bros. Brawl was 7.9 GB and that was one of the largest games on the Wii. No 3DS games are close to reaching the limit either. They don't need 64GB of space, certainly not now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Bear in mind that even a Super Smah Bros. Brawl was 7.9 GB and that was one of the largest games on the Wii. No 3DS games are close to reaching the limit either. They don't need 64GB of space, certainly not now.
    No game needs 64GB, and I'm not saying that they do. Merely saying that 3DS cards don't really hold that much data by today's standards.

So my 3DS updated for the Streetpass Relay Wifi Hotspot, to get more streetpasses, and I'm in the USA.

So time to go to Mcdonalds and still not get any streetpasses.

No, I hope I'm wrong
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    So my 3DS updated for the Streetpass Relay Wifi Hotspot, to get more streetpasses, and I'm in the USA.

So time to go to Mcdonalds and still not get any streetpasses.

No, I hope I'm wrong
    Just wait a month, then there will be some for sure
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

So the impossible just happened.

Now I know what do with my free $30 credit from the FE SMT4 promo since I hadn't done it yet.
    3DS FC: 2062-9321-2774

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    So the impossible just happened.

Now I know what do with my free $30 credit from the FE SMT4 promo since I hadn't done it yet.
    I'm surprised that game is T.

BTW, the game's name is Senran Kagura Burst, AKA a game full of girls with large bust sizes.

AKA a game full of girls with large bust sizes.
    wait what

I gotta get me some of this

Bravely Default Still Flying Out In Europe In 2013

Heh heh sooo glad that I live in Europe.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

BTW, the game's name is Senran Kagura Burst, AKA a game full of girls with large bust sizes.
    Still not large as the bust sizes of the girls in this game.

Best part, it's and RPG prequel was released for the DS and localized. Sequel wasn't cause the prequel didn't sell well, but it's a become a cult game.
    Last edited by Recon; 7th August 2013 at 5:49 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It is a lot for a handheld game.

Don't remind me, I was certain it would be rated M. After watching the animated series and Feminist Frequency's videos this news leaves this odd taste in my mouth. Guess licensing animé based off of video games does pay off, right Funimation?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well, I finally got myself Nintendo Letter Box (aka Swapnote). I have a question. Can you get Special Stationery for games that you have played on your 3DS without getting a notice from Nintendo? (E.g. If I have, say, Pokemon Black 2 or Pullblox and I've played it on my 3DS, I would get the stationery for it today) Because I really like some of the game-based stationery they have.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Hopefully it's not considered spam or a topic change or if its already been answered but I have a 3ds and when I try to connect with people it won't connect via friend code is there a difference between connecting that to a regulars DS? A different friend code maybe?

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Hopefully it's not considered spam or a topic change or if its already been answered but I have a 3ds and when I try to connect with people it won't connect via friend code is there a difference between connecting that to a regulars DS? A different friend code maybe?
    If you're playing a DS game, you need to use the FC specific to that game. Your 3DS does have its own FC, but this is only used when playing 3DS games.

So, erm, about my earlier question...

I've found out an option in Settings to get some new stationery, but it's only offering me Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem, neither of which I can actually get (I don't own either of those games). I'm guessing that those are the only two on offer at the moment (I did get the Year of Luigi one), and so I need to get someone to send me the other stationery if I want it?

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team comes out tomorrow, guys.

I'm soooooo definitely buying it before I get to try Pikmin 3. (My video game backlog is horribly big as of now.)

I'm personally still dicking around with SMT IV (ended up Neutral, right now finishing sidequests in the end-game).

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team comes out tomorrow, guys.

I'm soooooo definitely buying it before I get to try Pikmin 3. (My video game backlog is horribly big as of now.)
    Ugh I know how you feel. Soooo many games so little time and money. I'm so behind I skipped New Super Mario Bros 2 and DKCR3D
    Last edited by TheFonz; 11th August 2013 at 7:43 AM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    So, erm, about my earlier question...

I've found out an option in Settings to get some new stationery, but it's only offering me Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem, neither of which I can actually get (I don't own either of those games). I'm guessing that those are the only two on offer at the moment (I did get the Year of Luigi one), and so I need to get someone to send me the other stationery if I want it?
    Pretty much. For some, you may have missed out, so you have to have someone send it to you if they have one.

And I'm definitely getting Mario & Luigi: Dream Team tomorrow. Just have to pick it up at GameStop - already pre-ordered.

I'm completely in love with M&L:4. The second boss battle had to be the best one I've seen so far which was incredibly long (meaning that the bosses in this game are a little more resilient than in BiS...unless you're way too much into increasing POW). The humor kicks right in the first two minutes of the game, and the music... Yoko keeps charming me with her music. That boss battle theme is magnificent.

In case you don't have the money to buy it now, there's a demo for it in the eShop.

Unable to get Dream Team today (I prefer to get my games retail), so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. However, I did play the demo and it is such a fun game from that and now I can't wait to get it tomorrow!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I have 'Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros' (have no idea why us Brits have the 'Bros' there) and I can confirm it's great! Haven't been playing it loads - I'm about 15 hours or so in - but it's definitely on par with 'Bowser's Inside Story'. It's funny for sure (especially the part I'm on, it has a couple of the... stranger characters from the trailer in) and I appreciate how the brothers themselves are given more personality than usual. It plays pretty much the same as well, which I appreciate considering that the 'BIS' battle style has got to be one of my favourite gameplay styles in pretty much any game - a good mix between being turn-based and something more dynamic. Music's just as good too - can't decide which boss theme I prefer more! I also quite like how they brought back Starlow and Broque*, it's nice to see that they aren't treating their RPGS casts as one-off characters (though maybe some people disagree!). My one problem as that I seem to be getting new moves etc. rather slowly, I'm one of those people who likes to have a good portion of abilities available near the start. Overall though, if you liked 'Bowser's Inside Story', you'll love this just as much! I know I am!

Also, because of this Letter Box news, I may need to get help to get some of the stationery I missed. Any advice on where to ask? Or is this thread fine?

*(Not a spoiler, you meet both early in the game and both were in trailers)

Page 474 of 526 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524 ... LastLast