Page 477 of 523 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

The Trend finds that BW2 were fantastic games. HGSS were decent.

I have never really had any issues with any of the main games aside from W2 post E4 but that's because I think I burned myself out from Black and White. The Battle Tournament never really interested me and I've still yet to do the post E4 stuff like capture legendaries and visit other areas despite having the game since Day 1.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

The Trend ended up doing most of the post game. It enjoyed the various different areas for it to explore, especially south eastern Unova. It probably had the biggest post game in The Trend's opinion.

The sheer amount of legendary and post game bosses overwhelmed the Trend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I have never really had any issues with any of the main games aside from W2 post E4 but that's because I think I burned myself out from Black and White. The Battle Tournament never really interested me and I've still yet to do the post E4 stuff like capture legendaries and visit other areas despite having the game since Day 1.
    Me too. I haven't really touched Black 2 since beating the Elite Four. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the main story. HGSS are certainly weaker entries than BW and their sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trend View Post
    The Trend ended up doing most of the post game. It enjoyed the various different areas for it to explore, especially south eastern Unova.
    Exploring Southeastern Unova isn't really that interesting unless you never played BW1, it's basically the same as it was in the originals except for a few new Pokemon. Aside from that there weren't really any interesting changes in those areas.

It probably had the biggest post game in The Trend's opinion.
    >Implying that the amount of post game content is subjective.

Anyway, it did if you don't count Kanto in GSCHGSS as post game. Or at least if you're looking in terms of the number of new areas and features that open up around then, IDK that they beat Platinum or HGSS in terms of overall replay value.

The sheer amount of legendary and post game bosses overwhelmed the Trend though.
    Platinum and HGSS have the same amount of legendaries. As for post game bosses, not really sure what you mean by that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Exploring Southeastern Unova isn't really that interesting unless you never played BW1, it's basically the same as it was in the originals except for a few new Pokemon. Aside from that there weren't really any interesting changes in those areas.
    The Trend feels that it was interesting to go back to the same area and see how much tougher things were. The Trend enjoyed things like teaming up with Cheren and exploring Pinwheel Forest as well as exploring the Wellspring Cave for it to essentially have become Challengers Cave from the first game.

>Implying that the amount of post game content is subjective.

Anyway, it did if you don't count Kanto in GSCHGSS as post game. Or at least if you're looking in terms of the number of new areas and features that open up around then, IDK that they beat Platinum or HGSS in terms of overall replay value.
    It is not, The Trend made a mistake as trend's cannot have opinions. Though it can be subjective based on the amount of activities a person takes in. There was not as much new land to explore like in Sinnoh, but there was a lot of events to take part of.

Platinum and HGSS have the same amount of legendaries. As for post game bosses, not really sure what you mean by that.
    Such as Alder, Cynthia, Alder's Grandson, Colress, N, Shadow Sirens, etc.

edit: The Trend feels we should not be sidetracking this topic. It is about 3DS not Pokemon.

The Trend hopes one day that Mario & Luigi: Superstar saga comes to the eshop. It does not understand why it is not there yet.

Such as Alder, Cynthia, Alder's Grandson, Colress, N, Shadow Sirens, etc.
    Those are not really bosses, more important trainers then anything
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Those are not really bosses, more important trainers then anything
    The Trend considers them bosses though as they are tough. Rivals, evil team leaders and admins/commanders/executives are also bosses according to The Trend.

So apparently there's 30% off on Ubisoft games on the eShop, right up until next Tuesday. This is for both NA and Europe.

Rayman 3D — $21 / not available for download in Europe
    Rayman Origins — $21 / Ł17.99 / €19.99
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars — $21 / Ł17.99 / €19.99
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D — $21 / Ł17.99 / €19.99
    Rabbids Travel in Time 3D — $21 / not available for download in Europe
    Petz Fantasy 3D — $21 / Ł17.99 / €19.99

This sale is corollary to the Atlus sale, which is still continuing until the 31st.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 23rd August 2013 at 12:09 AM.

The Trend hopes one day that Mario & Luigi: Superstar saga comes to the eshop. It does not understand why it is not there yet.
    Maybe because the GBA games aren't released to the public yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    How non-trendy.

The Trend feels that it was interesting to go back to the same area and see how much tougher things were. The Trend enjoyed things like teaming up with Cheren and exploring Pinwheel Forest as well as exploring the Wellspring Cave for it to essentially have become Challengers Cave from the first game.
    I think it would've been more interesting with more changes to the actual design and features offered, the areas were mainly the same and they didn't really have as many new features. The changes made in the area (and the game in general) were very minimalist.

It is not, The Trend made a mistake as trend's cannot have opinions. Though it can be subjective based on the amount of activities a person takes in. There was not as much new land to explore like in Sinnoh, but there was a lot of events to take part of.
    Well sure, whether or not you like what's offered at the end of the game is a matter of opinion, but how much isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I don't like how Nintendo's been handling the eShop lately, especially when it comes to 6th gen games. GBA games are on the Wii U publicly, but the 3DS only through the Ambassador program, which makes no sense because handheld games are better suited for handheld consoles. Also, they should start putting Gamecube games on the Wii U eShop since Gamecube compatability is being phased out.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 23rd August 2013 at 8:29 PM.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I don't like how Nintendo's been handling the eShop lately, especially when it comes to 6th gen games. GBA games are on the Wii U publicly, but the 3DS only through the Ambassador program, which makes no sense because handheld games are better suited for handheld consoles. Also, they should start putting Gamecube games on the Wii U eShop since Gamecube compatability is being phased out.
    Maybe they do have plans for GBA games on the 3DS VC. I wish they would say something about that, but we also don't know exactly when GBA (or N64) stuff is coming to Wii U's VC. Hopefully they announce GCN games for Wii U's VC soon too. I wish Nintendo would focus more on games that aren't as readily available. We can already get a lot of the core NES, SNES & N64 stuff on the Wii VC. Bringing it to Wii U isn't that huge of a deal (of course EarthBound being available in the US & Europe is a big deal, but that's just one game).

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    We can already get a lot of the core NES, SNES & N64 stuff on the Wii VC. Bringing it to Wii U isn't that huge of a deal (of course EarthBound being available in the US & Europe is a big deal, but that's just one game).
    Yeah, I'm sick of seeing those games everywhere.

Anyway, here's some games I'd like to see on both eShops:

3DS:
    all Ambassador titles
    Super Mario Advance
    Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
    Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
    Donkey Kong Country (GBA remake)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA remake)
    Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA remake)
    Metroid Zero Mission
    Sonic Advance
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic Advance 3
    Sonic Battle

Wii U:
    Luigi's Mansion
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Mario Kart: Double Dash
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2
    Sonic Adventure DX
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
    Sonic Heroes

The Trend is baffled how you can forget Mario and luigi on your list, one of the greatest games of all time.

The Trend is baffled how you can forget Mario and luigi on your list, one of the greatest games of all time.
    Because I've never played it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Golden Sun and Golden Sun: TLA coming to the eShop as well.

This may or may not be related to the fact that I just discovered the internal battery on my copies of said games have died.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Golden Sun and Golden Sun: TLA coming to the eShop as well.

This may or may not be related to the fact that I just discovered the internal battery on my copies of said games have died.
    I wasn't even aware that the two games had to use a battery to keep their saves.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post

Hold on, those games use an internal battery? My copies of those two games work just fine, so I'm surprised they actually use an internal battery to keep the saves. It would be nice seeing those two games on the eShop, though.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I've pre-ordered my copy of Pokémon Y as well, but I am certainly buying X digitally at the 12th, since the postal service takes quite a bit of time to deliver stuff where I live and I certainly want to play it day 1.

You lost interest in the franchise because of two sub-par games (one game, actually)? Geez, Pokémon fans are so weird. I agree that B2W2 was disappointing, but so was HGSS and GSC. BW, DP, Platinum, RS and Emerald were great, on other hand and XY will most likely be as well. What a weird fandom.
    Actually, while I expected BW2 to be better, I think I lost interest due to playing pokemon for such a long time and I'm kinda getting tired. I loved HGSS (especially since gen 2 was my favourite gen) and pretty much every main game but BW2, which is the first game I got bored of. I didn't even make it to the 8th gym. I was playing emerald the other day (one of my favourites in the series) and I got bored of that too before even making it to the first gym. Yeah, I think I'm finally getting bored. I'm hoping XY will bring me back though

And I really don't like how the Nintendo 3DS still doesn't have any SNES or GBA games available on the eShop (publically of course). It's really annoying considering I can play pretty much every PS1 game I'd ever want to play on my PSP while the 3DS doesn't even have the 32 bit games let alone the 64 bits. I know there's probably a reason for this but damn is it annoying.
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 24th August 2013 at 7:23 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing those games everywhere.

Anyway, here's some games I'd like to see on both eShops:

3DS:
    all Ambassador titles
    Super Mario Advance
    Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
    Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
    Donkey Kong Country (GBA remake)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA remake)
    Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA remake)
    Metroid Zero Mission
    Sonic Advance
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic Advance 3
    Sonic Battle

Wii U:
    Luigi's Mansion
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Mario Kart: Double Dash
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2
    Sonic Adventure DX
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
    Sonic Heroes
    Agreed on all of those. I wonder if we'll be able to do cross-platform play with the VC games too.

Some other GCN games I hope to see are Colosseum, XD, Four Swords Adventures, Pokémon Channel, all the Mario Parties, Thousand Year Door, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Baseball & Mario Soccer.

Some other GBA games I hope to see are some Pokémon titles (I know it doesn't seem likely to see the main series games, unfortunately, but maybe some of the spin-offs, like how we got N64 Pokémon games on Wii's VC) & Superstar Saga.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

While I am an ambassador, it would definitely be cool to finally get some new GBA games on the system. Also, once Super Mario Bros. 3 comes out for VC on 3ds I will offically own every single Mario game that you can have on VC.

Thank you based Turpoo

I'm confused to hell and back, this is legit

Edit; Aparently is was predicted in 2011, april 1st 2011 to be exact http://www.rfgeneration.com/news/cla...uture-1674.php
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 28th August 2013 at 5:41 PM.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    I'm confused to hell and back, this is legit

Edit; Aparently is was predicted in 2011, april 1st 2011 to be exact http://www.rfgeneration.com/news/cla...uture-1674.php
    Nope, you're not confused. This is real.

If you dislike the 3D notion of the 3DS, the 2DS is your choice. It'll come up the same day Pokémon X & Y come out, and it costs $129.00.

Something to note here is that the 2DS has no hinges... It's basically a flat handheld.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nope, you're not confused. This is real.

If you dislike the 3D notion of the 3DS, the 2DS is your choice. It'll come up the same day Pokémon X & Y come out, and it costs $129.00.

Something to note here is that the 2DS has no hinges... It's basically a flat handheld.
    I saw this on another site, but I dismissed it as a joke with a name like 2DS, but then I saw it elsewhere from other sources and I realised it was real. I didn't see anything like this coming at all. I'm hoping that future consoles don't follow this one's design, it has a face only Reggie could love.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Page 477 of 523 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast