Page 479 of 524 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 13099

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    You would think NDs would be AFTER school hours or at least on weekends. I mean Nintendo is known for kiddy games so why hold these things when were in school?!
    Because the direct are running on Japanese time, hence why it's at 20:00 in Japan.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

They should just upload the direct video instead of using their lackluster livestream service that always lags.

Sadly, I'm a masochist who wants to see the content immediately. This time, I'll wake up, turn on my computer, and head straight for the video without going to other sites.

Eh, I already wake up at that time for class on Wednesdays, so it's just a bonus for waking up early.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

ND starts at 6 in the morning for me, that's no problem at all not when it involves info for the Pokemon games
    I did get up a 4 in the morning just to witness the announcement for X & Y after all, and it was sooooooo worth it.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    They should just upload the direct video instead of using their lackluster livestream service that always lags.

Sadly, I'm a masochist who wants to see the content immediately. This time, I'll wake up, turn on my computer, and head straight for the video without going to other sites.
    I have a class at 8 am anyway, so waking up 4 hours early isn't going to bother me too much, I hope. As long as the rest of the people around here aren't too loud, I should be able to manage it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Did somebody say UK master race?

This was really short notice, only 20 hours or so. Usually they give a few days' notice, or at leas they did with the first pokemon direct.

Thought it was an english ND
    Its worldwide, by the looks of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Because the direct are running on Japanese time, hence why it's at 20:00 in Japan.

Ugh, 4:00 AM PDT. Blatantly early. Though thankfully I do not have any classes this semester that are held on Wednesdays.

I don't care when it is because whenever it hits it'll be all over the internet and i'll be perfectly rested when I read/listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't care when it is because whenever it hits it'll be all over the internet and i'll be perfectly rested when I read/listen to it.
    There are certain things worth staying up to watch live, a ~30 minute video for an unreleased game isn't really one of those in my book, either.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Why is your sleep schedule not adjusted for staying up until around noon anyway?

What are you, some kind of normal?

Why is your sleep schedule not adjusted for staying up until around noon anyway?

Someone who works for a living, during hours when everyone else is awake.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I work overnight stock, so staying up after working from 1am to 11am isn't on the top of my to-do list.

Even if I was off, that's still 7:00 am EST time. To early to wake up for something that you won't benefit from knowing a few hours earlier than others.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Nintendo Directs typically air simultaneously worldwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Nintendo Directs typically air simultaneously worldwide.
    And even if that wasn't the case, it would make no sense for a Pokemon Direct to only be for English viewers.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Yes it would, you're just not thinking hard enough.

They could easily have a huge reveal in Corocoro and then just throw it all in a Direct for people outside of Japan.

How do other people with 3DS XL's carry them around? It's a little big to carry around in my pocket, so I usually put it in my bag if I'm carrying one. If I had to put it in my pocket, of course I would.

This went completely past the radar, but Etrian Odyssey Untold has a new demo today.

Additionally, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team has received the Japanese Patch over to our side.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I most certainly will not be buying the 3DS when it comes out. The only reason I have handheld gaming systems is for the Pokemon. Should Tajiri's posse invent a new region and build it on the 3DS, only then will I consider purchasing it. Hopefully, by that time, the price will have dropped like the Wii's did.
    And so these things came to pass in full. *prophetic voice*

Not only was the 3DS $50 cheaper than at its initial release, I was able to waste no extra money getting a nifty X/Y themed one. (Not particularly a fan of the design, myself, but it makes it slightly more attractive should the time to re-sell ever come along.) I assume the release of XY and these special editions 3DSes will occasion a lot of new owners of the handheld.

I hope there are other people using StreetPass on my campus. There aren't exactly lots of younger people around. I'd really like to explore the Mii Plaza's minigames more, and get more Swapnote stationery. Uhm, in fact, if anybody here has some of the special Swapnote stationery - like Pokémon or Zelda, etc. - consider adding me and sending a note or two, please? I'll be glad to reply with a Swapnote Pokémon drawing in thanks (your Swapnote message could even be a request for which Pokémon you want). ^_^
    Last edited by Profesco; 29th September 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I really wished I waited to get a 3DS haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    And so these things came to pass in full. *prophetic voice*

Not only was the 3DS $50 cheaper than at its initial release, I was able to waste no extra money getting a nifty X/Y themed one. (Not particularly a fan of the design, myself, but it makes it slightly more attractive should the time to re-sell ever come along.) I assume the release of XY and these special editions 3DSes will occasion a lot of new owners of the handheld.

I hope there are other people using StreetPass on my campus. There aren't exactly lots of younger people around. I'd really like to explore the Mii Plaza's minigames more, and get more Swapnote stationery. Uhm, in fact, if anybody here has some of the special Swapnote stationery - like Pokémon or Zelda, etc. - consider adding and sending a note or two, please? I'll be glad to reply with a Swapnote Pokémon drawing in thanks. ^_^
    I'd be willing to bet that there's a reasonable number of people who use Streetpass on your campus. I don't know how much different it might be on your campus, but I've managed to get a total of 150 Streetpasses despite only having been in college for a month, and I don't get out too much except for class and food. I now also have all of those annoying pink colored Puzzle Swap pieces, which is nice.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I hope there are other people using StreetPass on my campus. There aren't exactly lots of younger people around. I'd really like to explore the Mii Plaza's minigames more, and get more Swapnote stationery.
    I'd usually get a few - sometimes less, sometimes a fair bit more - streetpasses whenever I go to my uni. I suppose it varies based on where on campus one goes, and when.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Frankie!

Wait, what update? Did people in Serebii know about this ahead of time?
    The one that brings miiverse, I'm assuming
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Page 479 of 524 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489 ... LastLast