Page 482 of 522 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 13033

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Yay. It has a new Copy Ability: Beetle. Looks interesting.

New Kirby looks shiny and interesting.

LoZ game has some weird thing going on there with the rent-a-item-for-dungeon shop going on. Wonder how that'll actually work out in practise, but maybe it'll keep rupees important throughout the game?

Bravely default 6th December, and pre order bonus of an art book for at least some countries, it seems.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

The new copy ability isn't new. It's submission from the old kirby games.
    Currently playing my second run of White 2

Quote Originally Posted by FloatingMew View Post
    The new copy ability isn't new. It's submission from the old kirby games.
    He was saying that the beetle ability resulting from the copy move is new, not the copy move itself.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

So hype for the kirby game, the train level looks great
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Nice to see a new Kirby game for 3DS. Looking forward to what else it will offer.

I love that they stuck with the style from Return to Dream Land for the new Kirby game and even have some new things, like the train coming in from the background. Haven't played Return to Dream Land in a while, but I don't remember ever being able to go into the background & foreground as shown in the trailer. And that hand pushing Kirby into the 3DS screen will probably look really cool in 3D. Looking forward to new details on this game! I wonder if it will have multiplayer like Return to Dream Land and if Magolor will return.

Hopefully it is as good as Return to Dream Land. That is my favorite Kirby game.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

My x and y red 3dsxl came today, and I have to say, I love the xl. Its all around an improvement. Its my first xl version of a system, and I'm pretty surprised at how much more I like it.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I love that they stuck with the style from Return to Dream Land for the new Kirby game and even have some new things, like the train coming in from the background. Haven't played Return to Dream Land in a while, but I don't remember ever being able to go into the background & foreground as shown in the trailer. And that hand pushing Kirby into the 3DS screen will probably look really cool in 3D. Looking forward to new details on this game! I wonder if it will have multiplayer like Return to Dream Land and if Magolor will return.

Hopefully it is as good as Return to Dream Land. That is my favorite Kirby game.
    I don't think RtDL was even 2.5D, I think it was mainly flat 2D level design. Kirby 64 had some good 2.5D level design, though, maybe they can improve on it this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Kirby on the 3DS looks great! I can't wait to buy it!
    'Murica

Got Etrian Odyssey V on the 3DS today. Only played like 5 minutes, but I like the first cutscene

Still waiting for Rune Factory 4, but I can wait a day, I guess
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Got Etrian Odyssey V on the 3DS today. Only played like 5 minutes, but I like the first cutscene

Still waiting for Rune Factory 4, but I can wait a day, I guess
    I believe we don't really have an EO V yet. It's a remake of the first one.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I believe we don't really have an EO V yet. It's a remake of the first one.
    I thought it was V, considering how some sites called it that
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I thought it was V, considering how some sites called it that
    Its out already?! And just like that my backlog keeps getting bigger. .......

Do people here play with the 3D on their 3DS? I just bought my 3DS friday.. and within about 10 seconds of turning the 3D on, it gave me a headache. I figured maybe I could adjust to it, but I played for about 20 minutes with continuous discomfort, so I just don't even bother. I pretty much keep it cut off for that reason @_@
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

I can play with the 3D on for quite a while without feeling too much discomfort, but I really dont care about 3D as it is just a gimmick to me. The only times I turn 3D on is on the occasional cutscene to see how it looks. I usually shut 3D off completely if the game lets you though (through menu options) as I hear it improves gameplay.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Do people here play with the 3D on their 3DS? I just bought my 3DS friday.. and within about 10 seconds of turning the 3D on, it gave me a headache. I figured maybe I could adjust to it, but I played for about 20 minutes with continuous discomfort, so I just don't even bother. I pretty much keep it cut off for that reason @_@
    Did you try it on at different levels?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Did you try it on at different levels?
    I usually assume people full blast it at their eyes or just dont let their eyes get used to the 3D
    I claim Larvitar!

I never use it any more, but when I did I only played with it turned on just slightly, anything more didn't really give my headaches, but it was more annoying.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I only really bother using the 3D with Awakening and New Leaf on a rare occasion, but never with Kid Icarus: Uprising. I don't find too much interest in using it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I only really bother using the 3D with Awakening and New Leaf on a rare occasion, but never with Kid Icarus: Uprising. I don't find too much interest in using it.
    And that's mainly why the 2DS came into being. REally though, Kirby 3D looks amazing, and I'm excited.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    And that's mainly why the 2DS came into being. REally though, Kirby 3D looks amazing, and I'm excited.
    To be honest, if I didn't already have a 3DS and if I didn't like the folding ability enough, I would have considered a 2DS. I'd have probably bought the special X/Y themed 3DS though. On that note, I'm also interested to see what they'll do with Kirby.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    To be honest, if I didn't already have a 3DS and if I didn't like the folding ability enough, I would have considered a 2DS. I'd have probably bought the special X/Y themed 3DS though. On that note, I'm also interested to see what they'll do with Kirby.
    Yes, hopefully they release a special pink kirby 3ds xl. The pink/white 3ds xl is the best color combination in my opinion and its a shame target sold out of the pink ones when they had that sale and all they had left were the red ones. I hate my red 3ds xl.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 3rd October 2013 at 6:14 AM.

Went to a streetpass relay and got A fire emblem team, a new leaf house, a pokemon rumble customer, and a mario mystery box. I also picked up the fedora chair.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I really need to go to one of those StreetPass relay points. I barely have any StreetPasses, but I plan on carrying my 3DS with me more when I go out so hopefully that will help.

Page 482 of 522 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492 ... LastLast