Page 482 of 540 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 13496

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #12026
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Yay. It has a new Copy Ability: Beetle. Looks interesting.

  2. #12027
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,257

    Default

    New Kirby looks shiny and interesting.

    LoZ game has some weird thing going on there with the rent-a-item-for-dungeon shop going on. Wonder how that'll actually work out in practise, but maybe it'll keep rupees important throughout the game?

    Bravely default 6th December, and pre order bonus of an art book for at least some countries, it seems.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Top 5 Best Ways to Make Your Pokemon Game Run More Challenging!
    Previous Article: Fan Work Reviews: insaneintherain's Jazz Covers!! VG music with sax! And interview!
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

  3. #12028
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    21

    Default

    The new copy ability isn't new. It's submission from the old kirby games.
    Currently playing my second run of White 2

  4. #12029
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FloatingMew View Post
    The new copy ability isn't new. It's submission from the old kirby games.
    He was saying that the beetle ability resulting from the copy move is new, not the copy move itself.

    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  5. #12030
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    So hype for the kirby game, the train level looks great
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  6. #12031
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Nice to see a new Kirby game for 3DS. Looking forward to what else it will offer.

  7. #12032
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,900

    Default

    I love that they stuck with the style from Return to Dream Land for the new Kirby game and even have some new things, like the train coming in from the background. Haven't played Return to Dream Land in a while, but I don't remember ever being able to go into the background & foreground as shown in the trailer. And that hand pushing Kirby into the 3DS screen will probably look really cool in 3D. Looking forward to new details on this game! I wonder if it will have multiplayer like Return to Dream Land and if Magolor will return.

    Hopefully it is as good as Return to Dream Land. That is my favorite Kirby game.
    Omega Ruby Team:

    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

  8. #12033
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Falling Slowly
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    My x and y red 3dsxl came today, and I have to say, I love the xl. Its all around an improvement. Its my first xl version of a system, and I'm pretty surprised at how much more I like it.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Recent Shiny:

    Current Hunt: Mesprit
    http://m.imgur.com/aruZZfz

  9. #12034
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I love that they stuck with the style from Return to Dream Land for the new Kirby game and even have some new things, like the train coming in from the background. Haven't played Return to Dream Land in a while, but I don't remember ever being able to go into the background & foreground as shown in the trailer. And that hand pushing Kirby into the 3DS screen will probably look really cool in 3D. Looking forward to new details on this game! I wonder if it will have multiplayer like Return to Dream Land and if Magolor will return.

    Hopefully it is as good as Return to Dream Land. That is my favorite Kirby game.
    I don't think RtDL was even 2.5D, I think it was mainly flat 2D level design. Kirby 64 had some good 2.5D level design, though, maybe they can improve on it this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  10. #12035
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Kirby on the 3DS looks great! I can't wait to buy it!

  11. #12036
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,049

    Default

    Got Etrian Odyssey V on the 3DS today. Only played like 5 minutes, but I like the first cutscene

    Still waiting for Rune Factory 4, but I can wait a day, I guess
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  12. #12037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Got Etrian Odyssey V on the 3DS today. Only played like 5 minutes, but I like the first cutscene

    Still waiting for Rune Factory 4, but I can wait a day, I guess
    I believe we don't really have an EO V yet. It's a remake of the first one.

    You can only learn how when you break down the barriers pushing others away... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae & The Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  13. #12038
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I believe we don't really have an EO V yet. It's a remake of the first one.
    I thought it was V, considering how some sites called it that
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams



        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  14. #12039
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Korova Milk Bar
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I thought it was V, considering how some sites called it that
    Its out already?! And just like that my backlog keeps getting bigger. .......

  15. #12040
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Do people here play with the 3D on their 3DS? I just bought my 3DS friday.. and within about 10 seconds of turning the 3D on, it gave me a headache. I figured maybe I could adjust to it, but I played for about 20 minutes with continuous discomfort, so I just don't even bother. I pretty much keep it cut off for that reason @_@
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

    - - Pokemon X Team - -

    IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

    Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

    My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

  16. #12041
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    I can play with the 3D on for quite a while without feeling too much discomfort, but I really dont care about 3D as it is just a gimmick to me. The only times I turn 3D on is on the occasional cutscene to see how it looks. I usually shut 3D off completely if the game lets you though (through menu options) as I hear it improves gameplay.
    I claim Larvitar!


  17. #12042
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Do people here play with the 3D on their 3DS? I just bought my 3DS friday.. and within about 10 seconds of turning the 3D on, it gave me a headache. I figured maybe I could adjust to it, but I played for about 20 minutes with continuous discomfort, so I just don't even bother. I pretty much keep it cut off for that reason @_@
    Did you try it on at different levels?


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #12043
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Did you try it on at different levels?
    I usually assume people full blast it at their eyes or just dont let their eyes get used to the 3D
    I claim Larvitar!


  19. #12044
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    I never use it any more, but when I did I only played with it turned on just slightly, anything more didn't really give my headaches, but it was more annoying.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  20. #12045
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    I only really bother using the 3D with Awakening and New Leaf on a rare occasion, but never with Kid Icarus: Uprising. I don't find too much interest in using it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon




  21. #12046
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I only really bother using the 3D with Awakening and New Leaf on a rare occasion, but never with Kid Icarus: Uprising. I don't find too much interest in using it.
    And that's mainly why the 2DS came into being. REally though, Kirby 3D looks amazing, and I'm excited.

  22. #12047
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    And that's mainly why the 2DS came into being. REally though, Kirby 3D looks amazing, and I'm excited.
    To be honest, if I didn't already have a 3DS and if I didn't like the folding ability enough, I would have considered a 2DS. I'd have probably bought the special X/Y themed 3DS though. On that note, I'm also interested to see what they'll do with Kirby.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon




  23. #12048
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Korova Milk Bar
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    To be honest, if I didn't already have a 3DS and if I didn't like the folding ability enough, I would have considered a 2DS. I'd have probably bought the special X/Y themed 3DS though. On that note, I'm also interested to see what they'll do with Kirby.
    Yes, hopefully they release a special pink kirby 3ds xl. The pink/white 3ds xl is the best color combination in my opinion and its a shame target sold out of the pink ones when they had that sale and all they had left were the red ones. I hate my red 3ds xl.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 3rd October 2013 at 6:14 AM.

  24. #12049
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Went to a streetpass relay and got A fire emblem team, a new leaf house, a pokemon rumble customer, and a mario mystery box. I also picked up the fedora chair.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  25. #12050
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    644

    Default

    I really need to go to one of those StreetPass relay points. I barely have any StreetPasses, but I plan on carrying my 3DS with me more when I go out so hopefully that will help.

Page 482 of 540 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •