Page 484 of 522 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,100 of 13036

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #12076
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Any reason why my 3DS friend code is invalid for MasterofArcanine?
    Some one else try it. I have it posted in my sig.

    Edit: nevermind... I just can't read! :P
    Last edited by crobatman; 10th October 2013 at 5:58 AM.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

  2. #12077
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    I just got my 3DS XL in the mail, it's pretty nifty. I'm downloading Animal Crossing right now, and I'll probably go digital for Pokemon as well.

  3. #12078
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Time to wipe the dust off my 3DS now that my copy of Pokemon X has arrived.
    I claim Larvitar!


  4. #12079
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    Where did you guys order from? It's like everyone is getting the game early but me lol

  5. #12080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Where did you guys order from? It's like everyone is getting the game early but me lol
    We're two now. I won't get a retail copy because I didn't preorder mine, and I think my area respects the street date.

    However, we do have a digital midnight release tomorrow. I'll stay the hell away from the news board and the XY forum, and I guess the anime board as well.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  6. #12081
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    We're two now. I won't get a retail copy because I didn't preorder mine, and I think my area respects the street date.

    However, we do have a digital midnight release tomorrow. I'll stay the hell away from the news board and the XY forum, and I guess the anime board as well.
    Make that three. I preordered mine about a month ago, but since it's at Gamestop, they've respected the street date. At least the ones around here do. All they're doing is opening the store an hour early, but they always do that, so it's nothing special. I'm so glad that my college has a Pokemon Club meeting tomorrow to take up my totally empty day tomorrow.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  7. #12082
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    I got mine from shopto.net (UK), everyone i know that ordered from there got theirs today. They pretty much always make sure the game gets to you at least a day before release.
    I claim Larvitar!


  8. #12083
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    into that good night
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I got mine from shopto.net (UK), everyone i know that ordered from there got theirs today. They pretty much always make sure the game gets to you at least a day before release.
    Cheeeeap. Worldwide release date my foot. We were all supposed to start this game together! It was supposed to be the beginning of an international unity to end all strife. Now that some people are breaking rank from this ideal of universal camaraderie and equality, the early birds will go down in history as fomenting the third world war!

    *additional hyperbolic rhetoric*

    Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

  9. #12084
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Where did you guys order from? It's like everyone is getting the game early but me lol
    I'm with you, bought mine in store, so I have to wait for the real release. Getting the 2DS on Saturday as well.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  10. #12085

    Default

    Luckily this and Wind Waker HD will take a good time for me.

    ...Then twelve days later, suddenly PW: Dual Destinies.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  11. #12086
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm with you, bought mine in store, so I have to wait for the real release. Getting the 2DS on Saturday as well.
    Same. I preordered from GameStop. They usually stay true to the street date. I don't really order from anywhere else because I'm a Powerup Pro member and get a ton of points to get free stuff from them.

  12. #12087

    Default

    ...Wait. Midnight release is tied to New York time, which means I get to download the game at 9 p.m. on the west side of the country. Sweet.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  13. #12088
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...Wait. Midnight release is tied to New York time, which means I get to download the game at 9 p.m. on the west side of the country. Sweet.
    Lucky, the only gamestop in my area opens at 10AM and doesn't do any midnight launches.

  14. #12089
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,010

    Default

    I don't think delivery services often deliver things too early in the case of VG in Australia. =/ So I just stuck with ordering from the store, and I'll pick up Pokemon tomorrow. Not that it matters, I won't have much time to play it as it is anyway.

    I picked up the blue Pokemon 3DS XL recently, and it's pretty darn nice I think. Much nicer design (even though I still like the original 3DS one).

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  15. #12090
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Lucky, the only gamestop in my area opens at 10AM and doesn't do any midnight launches.
    Same. For this very reason, I am avoiding sites like Twitter and Tumblr like the plague. I'll probably just finish up WWHD tonight instead, and then Pokemon the heck out of the weekend starting Saturday momrning.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  16. #12091
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Pokemon X and Y will be using the 3DS friend codes, right? If so, would anyone be will to trade friend codes with me? My friend code is 1805-3163-2553.
    Let me know if you add me.

    3DS Friend Code: 1805-3163-2553
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0133-4206-6151

  17. #12092
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooGoesTheMaid View Post
    Pokemon X and Y will be using the 3DS friend codes, right? If so, would anyone be will to trade friend codes with me? My friend code is 1805-3163-2553.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nd-Code-Thread This is where you want to go.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #12093
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I'm picking up the 2ds along with my copy of Pokemon Y tomorrow

  19. #12094

    Default

    I suppose the game is now live in eShop all over America, since the eShop is now lagging as hell?

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  20. #12095
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I suppose the game is now live in eShop all over America, since the eShop is now lagging as hell?
    I'm getting an error code when I go to download X. I know some people are already downloading, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  21. #12096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm getting an error code when I go to download X. I know some people are already downloading, though.
    One of those people being me now.

    Joke's on you, midnight release! It's technically 9 p.m. over the west side. So to speak, I'm getting the game earlier!

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  22. #12097
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    One of those people being me now.

    Joke's on you, midnight release! It's technically 9 p.m. over the west side. So to speak, I'm getting the game earlier!
    Naw, I got it working, albeit 12 minutes after midnight.

    I'm in for a looooooooong night tonight. Gotta love Rhode Island.

    Hey, maybe we get a cool Vivillon pattern! That'll be worth it! Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  23. #12098
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Anyone know if this hot new "Pokemon X" game is any good? I bought it and it's downloading, so I'll give it a shot and report back.

  24. #12099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Anyone know if this hot new "Pokemon X" game is any good? I bought it and it's downloading, so I'll give it a shot and report back.
    It's what many people envisioned Pokémon Colosseum to be at first, except in handheld form with no Shadow Pokémon mechanic.

    (God, I miss playing that.)

    Currently, my download is halfway done...

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  25. #12100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    So uhm...

    My 3DS's SD card doesn't have enough space for Pokemon Y. (Missed it by 1500 bytes)

    Does any old SD card fit? I see 4 gigabyte ones that are worth 5-10 dollars so...it shouldn't be that expensive...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 484 of 522 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •