Page 485 of 525 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,125 of 13114

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    So uhm...

My 3DS's SD card doesn't have enough space for Pokemon Y. (Missed it by 1500 bytes)

Does any old SD card fit? I see 4 gigabyte ones that are worth 5-10 dollars so...it shouldn't be that expensive...
    Most SD cards should work with out an Issue.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

They also have 8GB cards on the Nintendo website for around 9 or 10 dollars, so that may or may not work for you. Not a bad deal, if you ask me.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    They also have 8GB cards on the Nintendo website for around 9 or 10 dollars, so that may or may not work for you. Not a bad deal, if you ask me.
    There's also a 16 GB one for 13
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

hey guys! I'm gonna buy a 3ds XL thursday but I don't know which color to pick yet... help? I like red and black but there are so many... the XY limited edition isn't in my town yet so it's out of question...

Quote Originally Posted by THE ACE View Post
    hey guys! I'm gonna buy a 3ds XL thursday but I don't know which color to pick yet... help? I like red and black but there are so many... the XY limited edition isn't in my town yet so it's out of question...
    Buy whatever color you like most.

Is there a limit to how many friends you can have?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Is there a limit to how many friends you can have?
    Yes, it's 99.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

does anybody have like a confirmed fighting type friend safari, it would really help me out. Add me and pm me either way, FC, confirmed type and pokemon found in my sig
    3DS Friend Code: 3050-7670-3801
    Confirmed Friend Safari Type: Steel

Does anyone else find that the battery life on the 3DS while playing X/Y to be absolutely appalling? Four hours with no 3D and it's in the red after a full charge :/

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpirate View Post
    Does anyone else find that the battery life on the 3DS while playing X/Y to be absolutely appalling? Four hours with no 3D and it's in the red after a full charge :/
    Uh, dudette, that's completely fine. I can only surmise your eyes are feeling worn out after that much staring at a single screen with no 3D.

Which I personally did once and regret doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Uh, dudette, that's completely fine. I can only surmise your eyes are feeling worn out after that much staring at a single screen with no 3D.

Which I personally did once and regret doing so.
    I wasn't talking about my eyes? I'm just wondering if my 3DS has a fault with its battery or if it's normal for it to only last 4 hours while playing XY. I've never had any other game drain my 3DS that badly before though.
    3DS Friendcode
    0318 7365 6244

I wasn't talking about my eyes? I'm just wondering if my 3DS has a fault with its battery or if it's normal for it to only last 4 hours while playing XY. I've never had any other game drain my 3DS that badly before though.
    No, no. I meant to say your battery life is completely okay with those four hours in case you tweaked some light settings. 4 hours of gameplay without recharging is good enough, unless you really, really like to play for long periods of time.

Just plug the charger while you play. There.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    No, no. I meant to say your battery life is completely okay with those four hours in case you tweaked some light settings. 4 hours of gameplay without recharging is good enough, unless you really, really like to play for long periods of time.

Just plug the charger while you play. There.
    Ah okay. Sadly there's no power points in vehicles yet That would be handy. Thanks for the answer
    3DS Friendcode
    0318 7365 6244

Ah okay. Sadly there's no power points in vehicles yet That would be handy. Thanks for the answer
    Most have them, actually. If yours does not there are plenty of gadgets you can buy to provide one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How long have you had your 3DS? It's possible the battery may have deteriorated a bit since you bought it.

As Hydrohs said, there are several ways of increasing battery life if you're really annoyed at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

My battery is pretty crap too, either that or I just dont realise how long I play for. I'm pretty sure I would barely get 2.5 hours with the wifi on though, no 3D of course. It's been like this for a long time too, I've complained about it when I was playing KIU when that came out like 2 years ago. It doesnt really bother me though since I dont really play long enough for it to get red in one sitting unless I'm playing MH. But then i would be next to a charger.
    I claim Larvitar!

It could be your charger. I've found in the past that using a third-party charger to charge my consoles has a noticeable effect on the battery life, my Lite's battery was run down to about four hours or so in the end.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    It could be your charger. I've found in the past that using a third-party charger to charge my consoles has a noticeable effect on the battery life, my Lite's battery was run down to about four hours or so in the end.
    That is the average battery life for a system, yes. Should you have a spare few bucks, buying a battery extension of even a battery bracelet is worth the money. It gives a considerable addition to the amount of time you can play.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I am a worrywart, but I just have to post something.

So, I am getting a 3DS XL for Christmas (along with Pokemon X, of course). We bought it in mid-August, because there was a sale going on, and it was only a little more expensive than the regular 3DS.
    So it's been sitting, unopened, for about 2 months now. It has two more months to go. It's not going to play any differently when I do open it, right?? (Also, I accidentally dropped it on the floor last week. That's not going to affect anything either, is it?)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/25676lc.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2r61ij9.png[/IMG]
    Soon to be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by graceful View Post

So, I am getting a 3DS XL for Christmas (along with Pokemon X, of course). We bought it in mid-August, because there was a sale going on, and it was only a little more expensive than the regular 3DS.
    So it's been sitting, unopened, for about 2 months now. It has two more months to go. It's not going to play any differently when I do open it, right?? (Also, I accidentally dropped it on the floor last week. That's not going to affect anything either, is it?)
    This isn't logical. At all. It feels like a punishment to me.

How exactly would it play differently?

I've dropped my 3ds 3 feet onto concert and it works perfectly, pretty sure yours will be fine
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

...seriously? Dropping it in the box will literally do nothing(well, maybe damage the box a little?). Unless you dropped it from the top of a building :/ And what in the world do you mean play differently? Do you think it's rotting in there or something?

I've noticed that a few of the software boxes on my 3ds screen appear about five seconds later than do the rest, when turning the system on. For instance, this happens with SwapNote, and it didn't happen when I first bought the system. Who knows what causes this, and if it's something that time should be taken to address?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Page 485 of 525 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495 ... LastLast