Page 488 of 522 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 13040

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinnor View Post
    I am completely fine with the new 3DS, but what I AM concerned about is how it is a money-making gimmick. They gave a little stupid thing on the side of the 3DS game so it won't fit in a normal DS and people would have to bye another DS system. Stupid I say.
    That's like saying that GBA games were stupid because they wouldn't fit in a regular Game Boy. New systems. New hardware. New capabilities. New games. It's not a gimmick, it's the natural progression of technology.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I am completely fine with the new 3DS, but what I AM concerned about is how it is a money-making gimmick. They gave a little stupid thing on the side of the 3DS game so it won't fit in a normal DS and people would have to bye another DS system. Stupid I say.
    I thought people stopped thinking this a year after it came out
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

What I fail to understand is how is it "new". It came out 3 years ago o_0

Quote Originally Posted by Connection View Post
    What I fail to understand is how is it "new". It came out 3 years ago o_0
    It came out 2 years ago.
    But it's still not new you're right.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Do you really think that a DS could run a 3DS game? Really?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Anyone notice anything unusual in games that use your clock? After setting the clock back an hour, I noticed that my town tree in ACNL is smaller and my XY berry fields don't need maintenance after not playing at all after yesterday morning. I don't time travel in ACNL, so I'm not sure if this is a result of setting the clock or because of the season. Pretty sure my tree was nice and big yesterday...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    Anyone notice anything unusual in games that use your clock? After setting the clock back an hour, I noticed that my town tree in ACNL is smaller and my XY berry fields don't need maintenance after not playing at all after yesterday morning. I don't time travel in ACNL, so I'm not sure if this is a result of setting the clock or because of the season. Pretty sure my tree was nice and big yesterday...
    There are plenty of things that depend on the time in X/Y that will stop working for 72 hours. Most other games wont be affected.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There are plenty of things that depend on the time in X/Y that will stop working for 72 hours. Most other games wont be affected.
    Yeeeah, starting with Black 2 and White 2, if you change the time on your DS/3DS, daily events will stop for the next couple days. Just wait about 2-3 days and the daily events will start happening again.

I kind of wish that the games would reconize daylight savings time but meh that's probally impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Yeeeah, starting with Black 2 and White 2, if you change the time on your DS/3DS, daily events will stop for the next couple days. Just wait about 2-3 days and the daily events will start happening again.
    It's 72 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    I kind of wish that the games would reconize daylight savings time but meh that's probally impossible.
    It would be possible, just that no one's bothered to do it with any console.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    I dunno...it worked for me every time. I just set the clock to one minute before the next day, then waited. The events always renewed each time I did it.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

At least with animal crossing you can somewhat mitigate it with the beutiful town ornince, I myself put that ordience when I relized pokemon would take a lot of attention away from animal crossing.

I hate this system so much, the fact that you have to endure a forced penalty in your games because the systems do not accommodate for DST. It doesn't affect me as much right now because I'm not really playing anything right now, but it's really annoying when you do. Next time they have the opportunity, they need to work on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, so apologies if it isn't and if you could point me to the correct thread (if any!), that would be great.

To anyone who currently has a capture card or software to record their 3DS game play and battle videos, what exactly do you use? (I'd like to record some Wi-Fi battles for my YouTube channel!)

Also, is there any way to transfer battle videos from Pokemon x that have been saved on your SD card onto your computer? I searched around my SD card today after I plugged it into my laptop but found nothing.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatechu View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, so apologies if it isn't and if you could point me to the correct thread (if any!), that would be great.

To anyone who currently has a capture card or software to record their 3DS game play and battle videos, what exactly do you use? (I'd like to record some Wi-Fi battles for my YouTube channel!)

Also, is there any way to transfer battle videos from Pokemon x that have been saved on your SD card onto your computer? I searched around my SD card today after I plugged it into my laptop but found nothing.

Thanks in advance!
    There's only one capture device that works with the 3DS, besides the devices that publications use. It's here: http://3dscapture.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's only one capture device that works with the 3DS, besides the devices that publications use. It's here: http://3dscapture.com/
    I'm skipping that "cut your finger" price altogether and wait for my delusion of there being a 3DS adaptor using the Wii U.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm skipping that "cut your finger" price altogether and wait for my delusion of there being a 3DS adaptor using the Wii U.
    My exact thoughts! Thank you anyway, Hydrohs.

So the Wii Mini is coming to US this month. Yet another bad decision by Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So the Wii Mini is coming to US this month. Yet another bad decision by Nintendo.
    I'd not sure about that.. The Console itself sounded like a good idea, But I'm thinking It's too late in the Wii life cycle.

Wasn't this a 3DS discussion thread?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I'd not sure about that.. The Console itself sounded like a good idea, But I'm thinking It's too late in the Wii life cycle.

Wasn't this a 3DS discussion thread?
    Woah whoops, wrong thead hehe

Report: Child Predators Used The Nintendo 3DS Swapnote Service In Japan

So yeah that's why Nintendo shut it down without any warning.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Report: Child Predators Used The Nintendo 3DS Swapnote Service In Japan

So yeah that's why Nintendo shut it down without any warning.
    Yes, everyone already knew. Nintendo even said it in the spotpass message they sent out.

They only said that people were misusing the application on the 3DS. No reasons were specified (at least, on mine).

All other things aside, I wonder how Nintendo will respond to this to salvage Swapnote while removing the problem.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    They only said that people were misusing the application on the 3DS. No reasons were specified (at least, on mine).

All other things aside, I wonder how Nintendo will respond to this to salvage Swapnote while removing the problem.
    Again, they could just patch it so you cant send pictures
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Again, they could just patch it so you cant send pictures
    It can still be used as a method to contact children for child predators, though.

Page 488 of 522 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast