Page 489 of 523 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I don't really mind that the Swapnote functionality is gone. I basically never used it nowadays and the fact that it was used for child predators just makes it even better that the functionality is gone.

Besides, hopefully we'll be getting Miiverse on the 3DS soon and Swapnote would have been basically defunct by then.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Does anyone know the release date for MP:IT?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Does anyone know the release date for MP:IT?
    November 22. Same day as A LinK Between Worlds and Super Mario 3d World

Quote Originally Posted by Connection View Post
    November 22. Same day as A LinK Between Worlds and Super Mario 3d World
    Thanks. I'm gonna have to make a tough choice that day!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I really wish we got a physical copy.

Does formatting your 3DS give you a new friend code?

If so, would that also change the three pokemon connected to your friend code in Friend Safari?

Has anyone ever tried this? Obviously it wouldn't be worth it for anyone who only has one 3DS that isn't brand new, but someone like me who has 2 and has used the second one very little could profit by being able to change their friend safari trio at will. I'm considering trying it with my second 3DS to find out since I haven't downloaded anything onto it and all I would lose are puzzle pieces and find mii progress, but if anyone already knows whether it does change or not, I would appreciate it.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Yes, formatting your 3DS would generate you a new Friend Code, and since this is the sole deciding factor for your Friend Safari Pokemon, those would also change.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Do you think if I buy the limited edition Pokemon XY 3DS XL console that I'll have an easier time selling it once this generation of video games is over? And do you think it will be worth more than a regular 3DS XL? I just bought the regular version but now I'm wondering if I should have got the limited edition one. What do you guys do?
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

Ease and amount of sale of the hardware in 3-5 years are so insignificant as factors that they shouldn't be part of your decision. Get whatever color hardware you want.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Thanks BCVM22! I know it's silly, but that question had been causing me a fair amount of anxiety.
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

Couldn't find a thead dedicated to the 3DS XL, so I wanted to discuss limited edition consoles. I've been looking at the new Zelda 3DS XL, but since I already own one...is it worth it? Will it surely appreciate in value? I've seen several Pikachu editions for $400-500, but not sure if they actually sell that high. I'm a little apprehensive since selling my current 3DS XL to fund the Zelda one will still leave me with a price tag of $140, but it sure is tempting :s
    3711-7728-5652

See the posts right above yours. What a console - your used console at that, complete with all of the fingerprints and wear and tear you're going to inflict upon it - might be worth to some people in a few years is so ethereal as a factor that it shouldn't play a role in your decision. If selling your perfectly good 3DS XL just to pay an extra $140 to buy another one with some graphics stamped on it is worth it to you right now, then do that. If it isn't, then don't

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Also considering that people will buy the same console and not even use it, in an attempt to sell it later. Any sales yours would get will go to them.

So it was revealed in the Nintendo Direct today that the next 3DS syste update will bring Miiverse and Nintendo Network IDs, finally. eShop balances will be shared as well.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/13...system-update/

I'm assuming your current friends registered through Friend Codes will just sort of transfer over.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I can't image tons of people caring about this but Youtube is coming to the 3ds

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So it was revealed in the Nintendo Direct today that the next 3DS syste update will bring Miiverse and Nintendo Network IDs, finally. eShop balances will be shared as well.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/13...system-update/

I'm assuming your current friends registered through Friend Codes will just sort of transfer over.
    It's also going to be a multitasking app like the Wii U version. I thought I'd mention this as I saw some people worried about it
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 13th November 2013 at 8:46 PM.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

you know from what i read on NINTENDOLIFE everyone is excited by youtube. i know there are tons of ways of watching youtube but still its a nice little gesture.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=40921

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
    Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games™ – Join your favorite characters like Mario™, Sonic, Princess Peach™ and Amy, as they team up and compete in the most exciting sports events at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. Compete in 24 thrilling events, including Bobsleigh, Skiing, Figure Skating Pairs and even Snowboard Slopestyle, which will make its Olympic debut in Sochi, Russia. Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will be available on Nov. 15.

Zumba® Fitness World Party – Take your workout to Brazil, Hawaii and beyond in this fitness-filled journey packed with exotic rhythms and culture from around the world. Expand your horizons with more than 40 high-energy routines, 30 calorie-burning dance styles and a red-hot soundtrack. Transform your at-home workout into a rockin' global fitness party! Zumba® Fitness World Party will be available on Nov. 19.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
    Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! – Princess Bubblegum summons Finn and Jake to the Candy Kingdom to investigate a rash of thefts and kidnappings that have plagued her kingdom. She thinks the cause lies within her Secret Royal Dungeon, where only the nastiest monsters and criminals are locked up. If they find a way to escape, the Land of Ooo will be in danger! Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! will be available on Nov. 19.

Virtual Console™ on Nintendo 3DS
    River City Ransom™ – In the classic NES™ game River City Ransom, it's up to our heroes, Alex and Ryan, to save Cyndi and free River City from the clutches of Slick and his underlings. Battle it out on the streets solo, or with a friend via two-player Download Play!

Nintendo eShop Sale
    Your Favorite Gaming Friends – On Sale Now – Nintendo is offering a series of character-themed discounts this holiday season, starting today with Link™. Now through 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 21, save at least 30 percent on The Legend of Zelda™ on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS and The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ on Nintendo 3DS. Be sure to visit the Nintendo eShop each Thursday to see which character is featured in the next group of discounted games.

Also new this week:
    • Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
    • Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
    • Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
    • Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
    • Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
    • Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Uncharted Waters™: New Horizons (Virtual Console on Wii U)
    • Frozen Olaf's Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
    • Girls' Fashion Shoot (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Secret Mysteries in New York (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • SENRAN KAGURA Burst (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • World Conqueror 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Word Wizard 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Deer Drive Legends (WiiWare™) – Available Nov. 19

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Did anybody here pick it up? I haven't seen any reviews yet
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=40921

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
    Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games™ – Join your favorite characters like Mario™, Sonic, Princess Peach™ and Amy, as they team up and compete in the most exciting sports events at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. Compete in 24 thrilling events, including Bobsleigh, Skiing, Figure Skating Pairs and even Snowboard Slopestyle, which will make its Olympic debut in Sochi, Russia. Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will be available on Nov. 15.

Zumba® Fitness World Party – Take your workout to Brazil, Hawaii and beyond in this fitness-filled journey packed with exotic rhythms and culture from around the world. Expand your horizons with more than 40 high-energy routines, 30 calorie-burning dance styles and a red-hot soundtrack. Transform your at-home workout into a rockin' global fitness party! Zumba® Fitness World Party will be available on Nov. 19.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
    Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! – Princess Bubblegum summons Finn and Jake to the Candy Kingdom to investigate a rash of thefts and kidnappings that have plagued her kingdom. She thinks the cause lies within her Secret Royal Dungeon, where only the nastiest monsters and criminals are locked up. If they find a way to escape, the Land of Ooo will be in danger! Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! will be available on Nov. 19.

Virtual Console™ on Nintendo 3DS
    River City Ransom™ – In the classic NES™ game River City Ransom, it's up to our heroes, Alex and Ryan, to save Cyndi and free River City from the clutches of Slick and his underlings. Battle it out on the streets solo, or with a friend via two-player Download Play!

Nintendo eShop Sale
    Your Favorite Gaming Friends – On Sale Now – Nintendo is offering a series of character-themed discounts this holiday season, starting today with Link™. Now through 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 21, save at least 30 percent on The Legend of Zelda™ on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS and The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ on Nintendo 3DS. Be sure to visit the Nintendo eShop each Thursday to see which character is featured in the next group of discounted games.

Also new this week:
    • Adventure Time™: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
    • Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Available Nov. 19
    • Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
    • Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
    • Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
    • Sonic Lost World™ – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Uncharted Waters™: New Horizons (Virtual Console on Wii U)
    • Frozen Olaf's Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 19
    • Girls' Fashion Shoot (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Secret Mysteries in New York (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • World Conqueror 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Word Wizard 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
    • Deer Drive Legends (WiiWare™) – Available Nov. 19
    Why in God's name did they wait so long to come out with the demo for Lost World? It's been out for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Likely for very good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why in God's name did they wait so long to come out with the demo for Lost World? It's been out for weeks.
    Well, demos only come out for games that will only do averagely without one. I can only assume that Lost World hasn't been doing as well as they hoped it would hence why the demo is a few weeks after release, rather than a few weeks before like normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yeah, I heard that Lost World hasn't been selling well at all. I like that they finally released the demo at least.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    I did.

It has boobs and Ninja Girls. But it actually has a story and decent gameplay. If your into anime (and Kill la Kill) pick it up.

Keep in mind it's 14,000 blocks though

I did.

It has boobs and Ninja Girls. But it actually has a story and decent gameplay. If your into anime (and Kill la Kill) pick it up.

Keep in mind it's 14,000 blocks though
    I guess I'll pick it up when I get around to buying a prepaid card.

Speaking of blocks, what's the recommended size for a SD card? I currently use the 2gb that came with the system.

Page 489 of 523 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499 ... LastLast