Page 490 of 525 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 13116

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #12226
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Kind of neat about youtube and miiverse and all, BUT WHERE THE #$%# IS FLIPNOTES
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop


    Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

    Click here
    Allons-y!

  2. #12227
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    I guess I'll pick it up when I get around to buying a prepaid card.

    Speaking of blocks, what's the recommended size for a SD card? I currently use the 2gb that came with the system.
    Well the game pretty much takes up that. So you'll want at least a 4GB for casual use. If you Download lots of games, you might as well sponge on the 32GB.

  3. #12228
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Well the game pretty much takes up that. So you'll want at least a 4GB for casual use. If you Download lots of games, you might as well sponge on the 32GB.
    I plan on saving up for a special edition 3dsXL once I get bravely default. I'll probably download more games on that.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  4. #12229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwertle View Post
    Kind of neat about youtube and miiverse and all, BUT WHERE THE #$%# IS FLIPNOTES
    After the Swapnote incident, they disabled the Friends feature at Japan. I don't know if this is ever going to come out over here.

  5. #12230
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    978

    Default

    This is extremely annoying, I've been downloading since Senran Kagura Burst was up at 11:00 A.M, but I've only got 19% of the game downloaded so far, and it seems I'm stuck at 19% now also. I'm not sure if I'll get the game downloaded and started before midnight, and I was hoping to get the game logged for first play time on release date too.
    3DS FC: 2062-9321-2774

  6. #12231
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Mine took around 40 minutes.

    Try stopping and restarting your download. Do you have slow internet?

  7. #12232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    This is extremely annoying, I've been downloading since Senran Kagura Burst was up at 11:00 A.M, but I've only got 19% of the game downloaded so far, and it seems I'm stuck at 19% now also. I'm not sure if I'll get the game downloaded and started before midnight, and I was hoping to get the game logged for first play time on release date too.
    It's probably your connection so maybe restart.

    Or the fact your 3DS can't handle busty women. A lot of people made this joke.

  8. #12233
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Well, demos only come out for games that will only do averagely without one. I can only assume that Lost World hasn't been doing as well as they hoped it would hence why the demo is a few weeks after release, rather than a few weeks before like normal.
    Makes sense, the critics haven't really been impressed with Lost World, and that kind of killed the buzz around this game. I still don't get why they waited so long, though, I would've expected it to come a week or two ago by that logic.

    BTW, I played the 3DS demo and the gameplay was really good, but I wouldn't recommend getting the full game because the later levels are more puzzle oriented. Haven't had the chance to play the Wii U demo since I don't have a Wii U, but I'm going to see if there's a store demo and check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  9. #12234
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Makes sense, the critics haven't really been impressed with Lost World, and that kind of killed the buzz around this game. I still don't get why they waited so long, though, I would've expected it to come a week or two ago by that logic.

    BTW, I played the 3DS demo and the gameplay was really good, but I wouldn't recommend getting the full game because the later levels are more puzzle oriented. Haven't had the chance to play the Wii U demo since I don't have a Wii U, but I'm going to see if there's a store demo and check that out.
    I didn't really like the 3ds demo, it didn't feel like a sonic game to me
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  10. #12235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Lost World demo was meh. Not something I'd pay full price for, the controls are terrible and just doesn't fell too fun.

  11. #12236
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    ...

    What is wrong with you guys? I had absolutely no major problems with controls or level design that hindered the game's speed, I actually think it felt pretty natural for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  12. #12237
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    The new Kirby name for the 3DS game just bothers me a lot. I'll get used it eventually. Can't wait for the game though.

    Nintendo must really like diner names

  13. #12238
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    The new Kirby name for the 3DS game just bothers me a lot. I'll get used it eventually. Can't wait for the game though.

    Nintendo must really like diner names
    Well, Kirby does love food. Also, Triple Deluxe = 3D.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  14. #12239

    Default

    http://nintendoeverything.com/ninten...iend-requests/
    Well, that's disappointing, I was hoping for a Swapnote alternative, but it's not happening.

  15. #12240
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wosha View Post
    http://nintendoeverything.com/ninten...iend-requests/
    Well, that's disappointing, I was hoping for a Swapnote alternative, but it's not happening.
    That was pretty much 4/5ths the reason I'd use miiverse.

    At least it might give more life to the kid Icarus fanbase if it gets a community
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 15th November 2013 at 7:51 PM.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  16. #12241
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,652

    Default

    Was really hoping Miiverse on 3DS would have messaging between friends and friend requests (two things the 3DS should have had since it first launched). Hopefully there will be an update in the future that gives it that feature. Those were two of the big things I was hoping the 3DS would have gotten when Miiverse becomes available on the 3DS.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  17. #12242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    it wont happen because nintendo enjoys playing mommy and daddy more than creating things people actually want

  18. #12243
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Does this mean no posting messages at all from the 3DS? If so, what's the point then?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #12244
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Does this mean no posting messages at all from the 3DS? If so, what's the point then?
    That's not what it means at all.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  20. #12245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Does this mean no posting messages at all from the 3DS? If so, what's the point then?
    We can still post stuff in message boards, just not personally between one another.

  21. #12246
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    We can still post stuff in message boards, just not personally between one another.
    Okay, as long as you can still post, that's still pretty good.

    Still, I think this might be a bit of an overreaction, I don't think the entire 3DS userbase should be punished because of a few boneheaded perverts. They need to have some way to communicate with friends over long distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  22. #12247
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They need to have some way to communicate with friends over long distance.
    Miiverse will come to 3DS in December, if you can wait about a month.

  23. #12248
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Miiverse will come to 3DS in December, if you can wait about a month.
    ...

    You have no idea what the current conversation is about, do you? Nintendo just stated that the 3DS version of Miiverse will not allow you to post messages to friends or send friend requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  24. #12249
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,901

    Default

    damn I need to go to bed

  25. #12250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't think the entire 3DS userbase should be punished because of a few boneheaded perverts.
    People using Swapnote to exchange child pornography is not "a few boneheaded perverts".

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They need to have some way to communicate with friends over long distance.
    The ways of doing this that don't involve your 3DS are myriad.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 490 of 525 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •