Page 494 of 526 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 13143

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

The Miiverse update is now live. I just finished downloading it.

EDIT: It's neat, but I think I would enjoy it more if I had more 3DS and Wii U games and played them more actively. Maybe when I get XY, I'll be more active there.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 10th December 2013 at 6:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

...Is there any reason why we can't publish pictures in the Miiverse Pokemon X & Y board?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...Is there any reason why we can't publish pictures in the Miiverse Pokemon X & Y board?
    Hmm no clue I haven't actually tried doing it yet. It'll be a little disappointing if they don't allow it.

My first post on Miiverse on the X and Y board, I did a little drawing of Snorlax with "X & Y Epic Pokemon Adventure!!". I already have 7 Yeah's in just a couple mins lol, I assume it's Miiverse's verse of a like.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I think developers can choose if they want to allow picture sharing via miiverse or something? I know that's why the monster hutner board doesn't have it either

I bet they bring it on proper for Z or whatever

This is going to take some getting used to.

Seems nice, though.

I can finally post terrible fanart onto the interwebs.

So how does the switch from Friend Code to NNID work? I wont have time to update for a bit.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm having a bit of a problem. Every time I try to update the StreetPass Mii Plaza or go to the eShop, I get the error code: 005-4240.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I'm having a bit of a problem. Every time I try to update the StreetPass Mii Plaza or go to the eShop, I get the error code: 005-4240.
    I'm getting the same error code. I looked it up, and it just says the eshop is currently unavailable. Hope that won't last too long.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So how does the switch from Friend Code to NNID work? I wont have time to update for a bit.
    From what I'm gathering you either register a new one or transfer over your Wii U NNID.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I'm getting the same error code. I looked it up, and it just says the eshop is currently unavailable. Hope that won't last too long.
    I'm getting an error code as well for the eshop and Mii Plaza update. When I looked it up it kept saying "The Nintendo 3DS is unable to connect to an Access Point." which is just strange since I clearly have access. It's most likely a problem with the whole update for Miiverse, give it time Nintendo will have it fixed.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

So are they getting rid of FCs for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So are they getting rid of FCs for good?
    Friend Codes are still a thing for the 3DS, but the Miiverse has its own "Follow" feature for both versions.

You can only make friends with people through the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm getting an error code as well for the eshop and Mii Plaza update. When I looked it up it kept saying "The Nintendo 3DS is unable to connect to an Access Point." which is just strange since I clearly have access. It's most likely a problem with the whole update for Miiverse, give it time Nintendo will have it fixed.
    I was finally able to access the eShop. I imagine Nintendo's servers were overloaded after the update, and it caused a sign-in issue. I haven't tried the Mii Plaza update yet, but I imagine it will work now that I have access the the eShop again.

OK, it's good to know that I wasn't the only one with issues with updating the Mii Plaza. Seems like it's working now, and I also have the whole slate of new minigames for that app, too!

Also, I'm very happy with Miiverse. Thank you for not being restricted by region.
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    From what I'm gathering you either register a new one or transfer over your Wii U NNID.
    So then what happens to your existing friends? They're transferred over, even those that still only have a Friend Code?

I'm also wondering how this affects the Friend Safari. I'm assuming that each NNID actually is just a friend code that you can never see. I wonder if some people tying their FC to their existing NNID will see their Friend Safari change.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So then what happens to your existing friends? They're transferred over, even those that still only have a Friend Code?

I'm also wondering how this affects the Friend Safari. I'm assuming that each NNID actually is just a friend code that you can never see. I wonder if some people tying their FC to their existing NNID will see their Friend Safari change.
    It hasn't affected my friends or Friend Safari as of yet, and I was still able to add friends by FC after the update. The only thing that I've noticed that changed is the eShop logon, which is now done with my new NNID.

I really like this new Miiverse they gave to the 3DS, it's a fun sidetrack, it's active. Everything you could ask for a portable device.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

So if my NNID is tied to both my Wii U Deluxe and 3DS, can I now earn $5 back on every $50 spent on either system or is that offer still tied to the Wii U?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    So if my NNID is tied to both my Wii U Deluxe and 3DS, can I now earn $5 back on every $50 spent on either system or is that offer still tied to the Wii U?
    You share the same balance between eShops, so yes.

That's how it is with Wii U, yes. Friend Codes still exist, but they're more of an internal tool for the system then the consumer now.
    BLAH

You share the same balance between eShops, so yes.
    Are you sure? I don't think they've said if, now that the balances are merged, the 10% return affects 3ds e-shop purchases

Friend Codes are still a thing for the 3DS, but the Miiverse has its own "Follow" feature for both versions.

You can only make friends with people through the Wii U.
    Speaking of making "friends", they don't allow you to share friend codes within Miiverse. I just had one of my posts removed from the administration because it contained information on creating friendships using a system other than friend-request system. What friend-request system? Oh yeah, the one that doesn't exist. Looks like I'll be sticking to Serebii forums for exchanging friend codes.

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

Quote Originally Posted by MultiDarkShadow777 View Post
    Speaking of making "friends", they don't allow you to share friend codes within Miiverse. I just had one of my posts removed from the administration because it contained information on creating friendships using a system other than friend-request system. What friend-request system? Oh yeah, the one that doesn't exist. Looks like I'll be sticking to Serebii forums for exchanging friend codes.
    I don't believe they really thought things through with the 3DS Miiverse, especially how some games, like Pokemon, require friend codes to access some features. Hopefully they will change the rules over time.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Are you sure? I don't think they've said if, now that the balances are merged, the 10% return affects 3ds e-shop purchases
    If your balances are merged, how can it not be shared?

If your balances are merged, how can it not be shared?
    I'm sure the system can still distinguish between purchases made on the Wii U and those made on the 3DS.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Page 494 of 526 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504 ... LastLast