Page 508 of 522 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 13031

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Or someone has a fake location set/they moved.
    Anguila is perhaps the wrongest location I've gotten from some oblivious StreetPassers.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Anguila is perhaps the wrongest location I've gotten from some oblivious StreetPassers.
    Speaking of which, yesterday I got some StreetPasses at a relay and one of the Miis was from Japan. I was like, damn.

Nintendo is cutting the prices of five 3DS games, namely:

- Mario Kart 7
    - Super Mario 3D Land
    - New Super Mario Bros. 2
    - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Starting April 22nd, the games will be available on the eShop and at retail for $29.99.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

3DS crushes PS Vita, enough said. That being said I'm looking to buy one soon so I can FINALLY have a Fire Emblem game I can actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Fluttershy View Post
    3DS crushes PS Vita, enough said. That being said I'm looking to buy one soon so I can FINALLY have a Fire Emblem game I can actually play.
    In terms of sales, yes. In terms of games, incredibly subjective. One group may like the games the 3DS offers, the other May like what the Vita offers.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    In terms of sales, yes. In terms of games, incredibly subjective. One group may like the games the 3DS offers, the other May like what the Vita offers.
    I don't think there's anyone who really likes Vita over 3DS except JRPG fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think the Vita is a far superior system, it just lacks a large variety of games.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Spoken like someone who probably doesn't even have a Vita. There's not even that many JRPGs on the system. The 3DS has way more. And again, it's SUBJECTIVE (look up that word). YOU might love the 3DS games and HATE the Vita games, but there are others who differently. Nothing wrong with that, as everyone has different tastes.

I think the Vita is a far superior system, it just lacks a large variety of games.
    I also like my Vita more, but I agree, there needs to be more variety in games. There's just too many Monster Hunter-like games and indie platformers. You can call the Vita a port machine, but I'm okay with that. I just need a diverse line-up of great games, and I'm happy. The 3DS has a great third-party support, and I'd like the same to happen to the Vita hopefully as soon as possible.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I like my Vita. Overall, I have more games I want to play again on my Vita, then on my 3DS

But it's hard for me to say that, since all 5 of my games on my Vita are ports or remakes. All are really good, though
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

3DS has Tales of The Abyss.

I actually want to get a Vita eventually, but seeing as I still need to get a new laptop and a PS4, its pretty low on my "to-get" list.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'd only get a Vita if a Monster Hunter game came out on it. But I'm perfectly fine with the series being on the 3ds. I would like to get a Vita somewhere down the line though, maybe a few years, since I got a PSP pretty damn late in its life and its one of my favourite consoles, though this is because it has most PS1 games I like, and games like MGS, KH and of course MH (which is the reason I got it in the first place).

As for 3DS the only games I'm looking forward to/wanting to play off the top of my head are One Piece UWR, MH4U, KH3D, Bravely Default, SSB4 and the god damn Dragon Quest games that still aren't brought to the West.
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 17th April 2014 at 8:24 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

I'm pretty much looking forward to getting SSB4, and MH4U. Although I got myself a Wii U last week and decided to get SSB4 for that instead.
    So pretty much the only game I'm wait for is HM4U but that's not until 2015. Let's see what get's shown during E3(however I'm hopping more exciting titles get announced for Wii U verses the 3DS), beyond that I'm heavily into what get's released on VC. Speaking of which Super Mario Bros. 3 was just released today. I've been waiting a while for this to become available, I played the crap out of it on the GBA but I never actually played it on it's original console.(NES)
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

Very odd setting for a game like Ace Attorney...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

But it seems death is a legal punishment now...

But yes, it's totally weird.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Did Fire Emblem Awakening have a Season Pass? If not, the new Mario Golf is going to be the first Nintendo developed game to have a Season Pass. Dark times ahead. Nintendo is now joining the Legion of Evil Season Passes, or LESP for short.
    Last edited by SazandoraIsAwesome; 23rd April 2014 at 2:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Did Fire Emblem Awakening have a Season Pass? If not, the new Mario Gold is going to be the first Nintendo developed game to have a Season Pass. Dark times ahead. Nintendo is now joining the Legion of Evil Season Passes, or LESP for short.
    Season passes are great, I'm not sure why you're complaining.

Season passes are great, I'm not sure why you're complaining.
    Ahh, I see! You're a member of LESP, aren't you? I see through your kind <__< >___>

Spoiler:- Secret:

To be fair, the new Mario Golf Game is only $30 and buying the game and DLC runs a grand total of $45, just $5 over the base price of a normal 3DS game. So 4 characters and 108 courses for only $5 is not bad in my opinion. I still might hold out on buying the game though.

Also, in regards to DLC, I think its great as it provides a new experience to game. However, there are good and bad ways to do DLC. Most DLC is just shovelware that could be added to the game for free, like alternate costumes, and a price is slapped on it *coughCAPCOMcough*. These fall into the bad DLC category. On the other hand, games like Fire Emblem do DLC well, as they provide new experiences or, in Fire Emblem's case, provide a way to train other units.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    On the other hand, games like Fire Emblem do DLC well, as they provide new experiences or, in Fire Emblem's case, provide a way to train other units.
    I kinda dislike how FE:A did DLC, if only because it's practically mandatory to be able to survive Lunatic/+, and basically awards bragging rights to whoever has extra cash to spend on the ability to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I kinda dislike how FE:A did DLC, if only because it's practically mandatory to be able to survive Lunatic/+, and basically awards bragging rights to whoever has extra cash to spend on the ability to grind.
    Mandatory to remove the insane difficulty, Lunatic and Lunatic+ can definitely be completed without DLC, though.

Odd yes, but it may be a nice change of pace if they handle it right. I'm still hoping they bring 123 to the US.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Odd yes, but it may be a nice change of pace if they handle it right. I'm still hoping they bring 123 to the US.
    Will this be the third or second ace attorney game released for the 3ds?

The comments on that site XD

This does look fun however I still want MEI2 at least as a e-shop title and I'm still waiting for the crossover game with Layton so as cool as this sounds it is hard to get pumped for. At least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Will this be the third or second ace attorney game released for the 3ds?
    Well, there is Dual Destinies (Japan+Western) 123 (A collection of the first 3 games) (Japan only so far) and this one (Only announced for Japan). And actually if you count Professor Layton v Ace Attorney, that would make a total of 4.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 508 of 522 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518 ... LastLast