Page 509 of 522 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 13033

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Naruhodou Ryuunosuke and Mikotoba Susato

Wright's ancestor looks cool. Doesn't have an awesome hair like his great-great-great-whatever grandchildren, but I guess excessive hair gel wasn't the "in" thing yet
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

has anyone made a "si non oscillas noli tintinnare" joke about the Mario Golf roster yet

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    has anyone made a "si non oscillas noli tintinnare" joke about the Mario Golf roster yet
    What does that even mean.

Glad I wasn't the only one confused.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Its a reference to the playboy mansion if I'm not mistaken.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Default Treasurenauts release date

Does anyone know what happened to this 3ds game?

It was originally scheduled to come out Dec 2013, then Q1 2014, and the eshop says May 2014.

We are now in june and with no real release date.

I'm really looking forward to it, as i enjoyed Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid's last game) very much.

Do you think we'll hear more at E3?
    Last edited by Psynergy; 5th June 2014 at 3:22 AM. Reason: Merged into existing thread
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

I'm curious on what the chances that Nintnedo will introduce a special edition/bundle of the 3DS XL for Super Smash or Pokemon OR/AS. They done it in the past, but many only get released in Japan/Europe.

It seems possible but they would have probably announced them by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilx View Post
    I'm curious on what the chances that Nintnedo will introduce a special edition/bundle of the 3DS XL for Super Smash or Pokemon OR/AS. They done it in the past, but many only get released in Japan/Europe.

It seems possible but they would have probably announced them by now?
    oras has been announced for a month, there's still plenty of time
    and ssb still has a few months

I'm sure minimum ORAS will get them since every other pokemon game has

Did anybody get the Sakurai Mii on streetpass Mii plaza?

It always seems that my 3ds will skip one Mii during a influx of them at E3. Last time, it was Aonuma.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    Did anybody get the Sakurai Mii on streetpass Mii plaza?
    Yeah,I did.My 3DS got one of them(I forget who know...)late.My sister got him before I did.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

It's been awhile since North America (and Europe?) got one of these, but a MegaMan Puzzle Swap panel was added recently, for those who actually have the ability to reasonably complete those. Kinda nifty since unless I'm mistaken, all panels up until now have been for Nintendo games. Not that it's anything big or surprising, this is Puzzle Swap after all. And of course this sort of coincides with MegaMan being in Smash Bros.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    It's been awhile since North America (and Europe?) got one of these, but a MegaMan Puzzle Swap panel was added recently, for those who actually have the ability to reasonably complete those. Kinda nifty since unless I'm mistaken, all panels up until now have been for Nintendo games. Not that it's anything big or surprising, this is Puzzle Swap after all. And of course this sort of coincides with MegaMan being in Smash Bros.
    Yes, it's while Xenoblade was the First non Nintendo-"core" franchise on the Streetpass, but the company now a Second party, like GameFreak. It's really weird seeing a true Third Party Character there. But then I think Megaman may actually need to be on it to keep him relevant.

The Last new Megaman was in 2012, and that's made by a fan, but with Capcom support, (Street Fighter X Megaman). I'm Glad Nintendo is trying to keep him up with Mario and Link.

EDIT: It's in Europe as well.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh, I haven't completed all the normal blue pieces for at least seven puzzles. I've been wasting my Play Coins on covering whole floors in the mansion game and gardening plants that somehow grow strawberry cakes in the garden game...

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Yes, it's while Xenoblade was the First non Nintendo-"core" franchise on the Streetpass, but the company now a Second party, like GameFreak. It's really weird seeing a true Third Party Character there. But then I think Megaman may actually need to be on it to keep him relevant.

The Last new Megaman was in 2012, and that's made by a fan, but with Capcom support, (Street Fighter X Megaman). I'm Glad Nintendo is trying to keep him up with Mario and Link.

EDIT: It's in Europe as well.
    I think japan got a monster hunter puzzle panel and they also got things like a bigmac puzzle for...some...reason

I got a MegaMan Puzzle Piece, but I hardly ever do them anymore. It takes waaay too long, and I can't be bothered to farm those coin things.
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

I just completely stopped using Play Coins or playing any of the games at all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

after clearing out all the street pass games completely these coins have just been building up so new puzzle panels are my only coin sink

still wish you could just buy pink pieces, takes a while for them to circulate at my college

still wish you could just buy pink pieces, takes a while for them to circulate at my college
    Same. Heck, I'd settle for being able to choose Blue Pieces, or at least pay extra to ensure you'd get a new one. So sick of having more than half of the puzzle panels I buy be duplicates. It gets irritating, especially considering that I've only got maybe 40% tops of the total panels available.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

after clearing out all the street pass games completely these coins have just been building up so new puzzle panels are my only coin sink

I just go to the Starbucks and try my luck there. I also try to go to other Starbucks in different cities when I get the chance to.

I actually completed the normal piece count for the Mega Man puzzle. I started with 270 coins and ended up with 072 coins. Spooky!

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I think japan got a monster hunter puzzle panel and they also got things like a bigmac puzzle for...some...reason
    They also got the Airplane Puzzle Swap panel. This and Big Mac are exclusive to Japan, though - we'll never get them. Thankfully, though, they are 15-piece puzzles, so no need to worry about pink pieces. But those panels are impossible to get - they ceased distribution.

Azure Striker Gunvolt is being released in NA on August 29th, $14.99.

No timeframe yet for a European release, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Same. Heck, I'd settle for being able to choose Blue Pieces, or at least pay extra to ensure you'd get a new one. So sick of having more than half of the puzzle panels I buy be duplicates. It gets irritating, especially considering that I've only got maybe 40% tops of the total panels available.
    I know.If you only have two play coins,and you get a duplicate,it makes me wanna throw my 3DS at the wall.Though I doubt I'll ever do that,because my DS is breaking because of how much I drop it.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

I've fallen way behind on the Puzzle Swap because I don't really go out much anymore. Add to that the fact that most of the places that I end up going to aren't Streetpass Relay points (I don't understand why places like Gamestop and Wal Mart aren't as opposed to random stores like Burger King and Home Depot) and I don't really get many opportunities for more pieces. It's especially bad when I run into someone who doesn't have any new pieces, which happens far too frequently. Having Play Coins only give you a chance of getting a new piece is really a dick move, most of us in the U.S. will never be able to keep up based on Streetpass no matter what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 509 of 522 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519 ... LastLast