Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520
Results 12,976 to 12,996 of 12996

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Aren't no. 21 and 22 transparent? Or translucent if you prefer? It would be weird to have a case with an image of the battery and stylus printed on it.
    Is it? I took it for some random design. If so, then that's pretty cool. I kinda wish the colors weren't so bright but I'd get one of those if they released them here

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Is it? I took it for some random design. If so, then that's pretty cool. I kinda wish the colors weren't so bright but I'd get one of those if they released them here
    The good thing about these is that you could always just import them too, since it's just some plastic it wouldn't be very expensive.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Eh, none of the designs here particularly amaze me. It is nice that MH is getting representation with Kut-Ku and Poogie, though I would've preferred Zinogre or Rathalos designs, but that's just me. What really interests me though is the possibility of custom-made plates, it wouldn't surprise me if eventually it's possible for fans to make custom plates with a specific design on them, though I don't know how much it'd cost to make one of these things, so eh. But hey, if I could get a Lucario-themed New 3DS, that'd be absolutely amazing, but now I'm rambling.

I've honestly been considering getting a standard model New 3DS over the XL model, but a concern I've always had was that for some reason my standard size DSi and 3DS' shoulder buttons always tended to die on me, and yet my DSi XL's Shoulders lasted until I sold the thing and my XL's shoulder buttons still run perfectly. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I really don't want to buy a standard New 3DS only for the shoulder buttons to die on me and forcing me to buy a replacement model, so it's a legitimate concern I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Why Game Freak. Nintendo doesn't make Pokémon.
    I'm just gonna apologize right now for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

Spoiler:- My Planned Characters for Smash 4. Turn now if you don't want spoilers.:

No. 2, 5, 14, 29 and 37 interest me.
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

Quote Originally Posted by AuraStorm13 View Post
    But hey, if I could get a Lucario-themed New 3DS, that'd be absolutely amazing, but now I'm rambling.
    Unfortunately, I don't think anything that has a Mega Evolution will ever get merchandise in their base forms. If it has a Mega and the form might or might not look hideous, it will be used.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think anything that has a Mega Evolution will ever get merchandise in their base forms. If it has a Mega and the form might or might not look hideous, it will be used.
    Heck, I'd take Mega Lucario, that'd be fine by me, I love that destroyer of teams. It seems like you disagree with me on that though, unless you were talking about other Megas, but of you don't like Mega Luke that's fine, to each their own. But anyway, I wasn't referring to official Nintendo-endorsed plates there, I was referring to the possibility of fans being able to create custom faceplates later down the line, if fans are able to do so later down the line, a basic or Mega Lucario faceplate could be a reality. Of course, I have no idea how much it would take to make one of these custom faceplates, and I wouldn't be surprised if they cost a arm and a leg to purchase, but I digress.
    Last edited by AuraStorm13; 6th September 2014 at 6:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Why Game Freak. Nintendo doesn't make Pokémon.
    I'm just gonna apologize right now for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

Spoiler:- My Planned Characters for Smash 4. Turn now if you don't want spoilers.:

So yes, I came to my selfconclusion that I'm definitely getting the standard New Nintendo 3DS instead of the XL, since my 3DS is basically on the verge of passing away (:'D), so why not? I'm really a fan of the colored buttons. I was totally sold when I saw those. I've been looking for the screen size compared to the "old" 3DS, but can't really find anything? Can someone post a picture of the screen seize of the New Nintendo 3DS compared to the 3DS? I'd really appreciate it. :'D

None of these interest me tbqh. Guess I'll just let it stay the way it is, that's how plain I am, yeah. :'D :'D

Since it looks like the MonHun thread is dead, I'll just post it here.

$60 for that? SWEEEEET. I don't care about MonHun, but I'll get this Ultimate Edition. Mini figure is only 3.5 inches, but whatever. NA only (makes up for the US not getting the ORAS steelbooks, I guess, so take that, EU!). I hope the MH4U N3DSLL makes it to here. That silver looks gorgeous.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Persona Q, Smash Bros, and NES themed 3DS XLs will be available in the near future.

I am at a moral dilemma, on the one hand, there's the new 3DS/3DS XLs coming out in the future. But at the same time that Persona Q 3DS XL looks AMAZING! GAH! NINTENDO! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Persona Q, Smash Bros, and NES themed 3DS XLs will be available in the near future.

I am at a moral dilemma, on the one hand, there's the new 3DS/3DS XLs coming out in the future. But at the same time that Persona Q 3DS XL looks AMAZING! GAH! NINTENDO! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!
    I am personally going to get a N3DSXL (That is what we are calling it, right...?), but only when I find a nice limited edition one, as I have no limited edition consoles and I am liking these ones here, although they aren't N3DS's D: Hopefully it won't be too long after the N3DSXL release that we will start seeing some limited edition ones...

Thanks to epicjirachifan from The Comet Graphics for the Fire Emblem Banner!

Simple answer to your dilemma. What's more important to you: the attendant increases in screen quality, hardware processing and control surfaces, or an image stamped on the outside of the casing? If it's the latter, that's fine, don't let me tell you how to spend your money, but that is what it boils down to.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Also take into account that there's no release date for the New 3DS outside of Japan yet, so you can still get use out of the old consoles.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Also take into account that there's no release date for the New 3DS outside of Japan yet, so you can still get use out of the old consoles.
    Shelling out more than $200 right now when you know that very soon there's going to be a new stronger model that supports more games and has more features is kind of a hasty decision, though.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 10th September 2014 at 10:20 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

I'll bet money that at least one of those designs ends up being a changeable cover for the regular n3DS

My brother is getting the NES one. He thought about getting the Smash one but decided to get the NES style for "Nostalgic".

I'm absolutely LOVE the NES XL box. Reminds me of the console itself. ^.^
    Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

Not going to bother with the Smash 3DS XL, Persona 3DS XL, or even the NES 3DS XL. Saving for the New 3DS or XL instead. However, I got the Yoshi 3DS XL for my birthday (two days ago), but that won't stop me from considering a New 3DS/XL.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Not going to bother with the Smash 3DS XL, Persona 3DS XL, or even the NES 3DS XL. Saving for the New 3DS or XL instead.
    Same here. But I have the feeling that a while after the New Nintento 3DS gets released, they will announce a New Nintendo 3DS XL that is costumizable as well...
    Last edited by Citizen Insane; 11th September 2014 at 3:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Insane View Post
    Same here. But I have the feeling that a while after the New Nintento 3DS gets released, they will announce a New Nintendo 3DS XL that is costumizable as well...
    There already is a New 3DS XL, and it's not customizable.

There already is a New 3DS XL, and it's not customizable.
    I mean, in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Insane View Post
    I mean, in the future.
    So you're expecting a New New 3DS XL?

So you're expecting a New New 3DS XL?
    I expect New 3DS XL that is also customizable.

Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520