Page 523 of 526 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526 LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well they put in more powerful hardware in the same form factor, they improved the battery but that was a necessity so the battery life didn't get worse. The Vita Slim has the same computational power but require less power draw.
    I got a good 6-7 hours off my last charge on the older Vita playing Disgaea 4. Dunno if that's a demanding game or not, but I was happy with the charge and I think it's longer than the average charge
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I got a good 6-7 hours off my last charge on the older Vita playing Disgaea 4. Dunno if that's a demanding game or not, but I was happy with the charge and I think it's longer than the average charge
    Pretty sure Sony invests on more powerful but expensive hardware for their consoles.

Still waiting for Nintendo to release the Skyward Sword theme in the US. The ALBW one is my current one and it is great, but I like SS more (both games are fantastic obviously). Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!

Is there any set day of the week that new themes get released or is it random?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Still waiting for Nintendo to release the Skyward Sword theme in the US. The ALBW one is my current one and it is great, but I like SS more (both games are fantastic obviously). Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!

Is there any set day of the week that new themes get released or is it random?
    It's probably random.

Wow, the music for the Felt Theme is cool! Just minus the background instruments.

I'm getting mad just listening to it.

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!
    I hope that they have some Mega Lucario or Mega Charizard Y one,or Primal Groudon.And a Link,Ike or Dark Pit one from Smash 3DS.And Dark Pit's plays his theme.Then I'd be all good.

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    I hope that they have some Mega Lucario or Mega Charizard Y one,or Primal Groudon.And a Link,Ike or Dark Pit one from Smash 3DS.And Dark Pit's plays his theme.Then I'd be all good.
    Dark Pit's theme is great, but he's kind of an obscure character. Don't get your hopes too high. And I don't a see Smash theme focusing on just one character. It'd probably be a mob of characters with the Smash 3DS/Wii U theme music playing.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Dark Pit's theme is great, but he's kind of an obscure character. Don't get your hopes too high. And I don't a see Smash theme focusing on just one character. It'd probably be a mob of characters with the Smash 3DS/Wii U theme music playing.
    To make money,they would do more then one person.Plus,how is Dark Pit obscure?He's basically the same case as Lucina.Just changed too much.I'm still keeping my hopes up.

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Lucina was an original character in a new game. Dark Pit is shoehorned result of a color swap, sakurai's bias and determination to make KI a relevant Nintendo series

really, no one wants dark pit

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    really, no one wants dark pit
    Except some of us totally do.

But that's another argument for another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    Plus,how is Dark Pit obscure?He's basically the same case as Lucina.Just changed too much.
    He's not extremely iconic or anything, is what I mean. Pit and Palutena are the faces of Kid Icarus, but Dark Pit is just another character who was easy to add.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 2nd November 2014 at 11:17 PM.

I would have added Phospora or Viridi over Dark Pit any day.

Personally I'm holding out for a Fire Emblem Awakening or Smash 3DS theme, particularly the former, though I'd say the latter is more likely. I really do like how themes can play special music on the Home Menu depending on the theme, such as the ALBW theme playing the Zelda theme, so if we ever got a Awakening Theme I'd imagine we'd get the title music from Awakening, and that'd be rather swell.
    I'm just going to apologize for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

3DS FC:2036-7044-2312
    NNID: AuraStorm13

More Sega 3D Classics confirmed.

Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraStorm13 View Post
    Personally I'm holding out for a Fire Emblem Awakening or Smash 3DS theme, particularly the former, though I'd say the latter is more likely.
    Buy a Japanese 3DS.

Also, save some money for the theme.

Correction of EB's link

I like mostly 1, 2 and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Correction of EB's link

Number 4 is the nicest to me.

And Cooking Mama's.

So the new Puzzle Swap panels are out now. It looks like there are multiple ones, I got a 15 piece puzzle for Pikmin Short Movies 3D: The Night Juicer and I'm already done with it, but the prompt after completing it indicates there are more. Assuming the Sonic Boom one they mentioned in the Direct is among those.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Atelier on the 3DS is going to be the greatest thing ever, I hope you people know that

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Lucina was an original character in a new game.
    Sakurai clearly mentioned that ALL clones where going to be pallet swaps, than changed. Lucina was not a character from the get-go.

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Majora's Mask trailer revealed

I should really have a 3DS by now. Its library is getting pretty good
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Majora's Mask trailer revealed

I should really have a 3DS by now. Its library is getting pretty good
    There's something... off about the way the moon looks. Like somebody did a poor job of shrinking a picture of it or something; I can't put my finger on it.

Other than that, I'm so psyched for this.

Edit: Majora's Mask got my 1000th post. Works for me.
    Last edited by Akashin; 7th November 2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Correction of EB's link

I knew they'd feature several characters.

I'm only a fan of #1, though. But that said, I reaaally love that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    There's something... off about the way the moon looks. Like somebody did a poor job of shrinking a picture of it or something; I can't put my finger on it.

Other than that, I'm so psyched for this.

Edit: Majora's Mask got my 1000th post. Works for me.
    I think it just has a higher polygon count than the N64's moon. N64 Moon looked like a Rhombicosidodecahedron with a nose
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I like the moon, its handsome in it's own way (and no i'm not on anything). The original looks fatter and the new moon looks skinny or is it me?? The game play on the other hand if you've seen it looks like Oot 3d and you can tell the colors apart better. The only thing I don't see is the day cycle unless that's on the bottom screen.
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

The moon definitely looks different this time round.

Spoiler:- :

The eyes, nose and mouth seemed to have been stretched out so the whole thing is more face, less rock - we've got some definition on the teeth this time as well, but it's the eyes which've been changed the most. They're kinda... deeper and more crevice-y, and the irises are larger and more spaced-out as well. Personally I just prefer the look of the original, but that doesn't make the new one any less menacing, imo.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Page 523 of 526 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526 LastLast