Page 528 of 542 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast
Results 13,176 to 13,200 of 13536

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Bah....didn't get an email just like with Smash.... :[

Got a code for Tomodachi Life way back though and I didn't even want the game. lol

#NotLoyalEnough
    #ScrewedByRNG
    #Betrayalton
    #NintendoWhy
    #Don'tLikeWhiteConsolesAnyways!
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 8th January 2015 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I actually do not mind this. At all.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Nintendo wasn't kidding when it said it was going to have more third-party support than ever.

Actually I kind of want this LOL

find it ~ catch it ~ name it ~ train it ~ breed it ~ love it ~ mega-'volve it
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, it's stronger than the 3DS and it's not like the DSi where there wasn't much outside of small indie games and a camera. You can actually run Smash Bros. 3DS while on the Internet Browser and Miiverse, not to mention your system won't have to restart when you come out of that game...

And most importantly, gems like Xenoblade can be played in that.

But unless you want to upgrade in case your current 3DS is like it's about to die or you want something exclusive earlier, don't go for it.
    I do want the New 3DS, but this is so unexpected and I don't want to spend €200 on it right now. I guess I'll just wait till the release date. Which I guess will be around March/April anyway. When it comes out I'll definitely getting the regular size white version. The buttons are just ♥__♥

For those in the UK that didn't get an club nintendo ambassador new 3ds email, Nintendo has sent out a second wave of emails to more accounts today so check to see if you are now eligible.

I got it so I managed to get one.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 9th January 2015 at 7:32 PM.

You European folks lucked out here. Still hoping NoA does something similar, sooner rather than later. The New 3DS looks like a really good improvement.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I didn't get an email. If I did then I would have bought one just for the exclusiveness of the whole thing, but honestly other than that I have no desire to replace my XL.

I'm wondering exactly how much of these ambassador consoles they've made, precisely - and how many people got emails.

Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nintendo wasn't kidding when it said it was going to have more third-party support than ever.
    They'd need only like 2 3rd party games to achieve that anyway

do the ambassador consoles with games?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You European folks lucked out here. Still hoping NoA does something similar, sooner rather than later. The New 3DS looks like a really good improvement.
    NoA will do it but will some how be even more arcane when it comes to the selection process and also there will only be like 10

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    NoA will do it but will some how be even more arcane when it comes to the selection process and also there will only be like 10
    You're probably right.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Rumor has it Gamestop now has n3DS/XL marketing displays. I'm ready to upgrade my OG 3DS, and it seems I'll get $75 off towards the n3DS if I trade it in ($100 off for you 3DS XL owners). Do I have to call Nintendo telling the I'm gonna transfer my account to the n3DS, or can I just format my 3DS, sign in on the n3DS with my old profile, and I'll be able to redownload all of my 3DS contents?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Rumor has it Gamestop now has n3DS/XL marketing displays. I'm ready to upgrade my OG 3DS, and it seems I'll get $75 off towards the n3DS if I trade it in ($100 off for you 3DS XL owners). Do I have to call Nintendo telling the I'm gonna transfer my account to the n3DS, or can I just format my 3DS, sign in on the n3DS with my old profile, and I'll be able to redownload all of my 3DS contents?
    The "Best" way to Move your Profile is to use the "built-in" transfer system. This will require you to have access to both 3DSes for some time, with wifi access. You don't need to contact Nintendo. The Result is a New 3DS with almost everything was was on your old 3DS. (The things that don't make it over is mainly new, and Demo Launch counts are reset to Max.) There will be a transfer block on both systems, which will clear after 7 days.

If you sell your old 3DS then buy a New 3DS, You will need to contact Nintendo support to get anything back, Also you loose save data on digital games.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 13th January 2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    If you ask the employees at gamestop, they will usually let you do a system transfer at the time of the trade-in
    Latest shiny:

found in Granite Cave

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    If you ask the employees at gamestop, they will usually let you do a system transfer at the time of the trade-in
    Just be aware that you may need to a update before you can transfer. Updating which can only be done after set up! I had to update my brand new NEW 3DS before I could Transfer.

Also Make sure you know your NNID password, as you will need it, if you're going to transfer it.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 13th January 2015 at 7:29 PM.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Well, looks like 3DS really is in store for a boring year. 99% of its Spring lineup is RPGs and casual games, with the only game that isn't being Majora's Mask 3D. Pretty much nothing that interests me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Just be aware that you may need to a update before you can transfer. Updating which can only be done after set up! I had to update my brand new NEW 3DS before I could Transfer.

Also Make sure you know your NNID password, as you will need it, if you're going to transfer it.
    I'll add on to this, while setting up the New 3DS do not, I repeat DO NOT sign into your NNID account. Just skip over that part and then do the transfer, your NNID account and eshop stuff will all be transferred over. From what I've heard if you sign in with your NNID on the new system before transfer you will not be able to transfer your old 3DS to the New 3DS.
    Last edited by Zyon; 14th January 2015 at 3:56 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

So I heard the N3DS XL models don't have faceplates unlike the smaller model, right?

If so, damn. I'm stuck with pre-designed models like the MM one.

Just learned that Europe is getting a MM faceplate for regular new 3DSs. Nintendo, why do you hate NA so much?

Just read that both MM3D and MH4U n3DSXL bundles will not be available for instore pickup at GameStop. Well, great job. I was ready to upgrade, but I'm gonna stick with my dingy OG 3DS for a bit longer.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

So who was the idiot that decided that NA should only get the nXL only?

Really now? Can't nintendo do anything right.

Looking back, for me, I was debating between regular and XL on either larger screen, or changeable face plates. Seeing as how I'm now stuck with the XL, I am a little disappointed but somewhat relieved that I won't have to shell out money for every other face plate that comes out. Use that money on amiibos instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So who was the idiot that decided that NA should only get the nXL only?

Really now? Can't nintendo do anything right.
    I would have preferred to get the regular n3DS myself, I wanted faceplates I will probably get an XL anyway, since my original 3DS is starting to show its age.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

The fact it doesn't even come with a charger is even better.

Page 528 of 542 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast