Page 530 of 540 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533534 ... LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 13495

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #13226
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Saving the Wii U
    Posts
    10,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    What games are exclusive to the new 3DS? I know this is something I should be able to google but I'm not immediately finding anything besides Xenoblade. :P
    No others so far, but there's added functionality for Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, while games that use amiibo (Code Name S.T.E.A.M., Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Ace Combat) need the New 3DS for amiibo functionality until the adapter is released for older 3DS models. The improved 3D effect is universal.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    but Reggie said devs are free to use the extra horsepower to release exclusives there.
    Given the install base on older 3DS models, I wouldn't expect to see any significant amount.

  2. #13227
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fortuna Castle Town
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Wait. the New 3DS in Japan has Flipnote 3D pre-installed.


    Does that mean we are getting Flipnote 3D now?

    "The flinch in your eye called your bluff."
    |Flight Rising~Quotev|

  3. #13228
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No others so far, but there's added functionality for Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, while games that use amiibo (Code Name S.T.E.A.M., Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Ace Combat) need the New 3DS for amiibo functionality until the adapter is released for older 3DS models. The improved 3D effect is universal.
    Oh okay, that explains it. xD Thank you!

    Not sure if I'm going to purchase one yet - I really like my 3DSXL and the changes, for me, aren't significant enough to drop $200 on. Perhaps next year if the price drops, more things are announced for it, and it doesn't look like a "new new 3DS" is gonna come out and change everything... then maybe?

    "Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

  4. #13229
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    I still don't get the fuss behind the lack of the basic New 3DS over at US. Yes, it is cheaper and has customization, but come on, what matters really is gaming, people! And the XL one has bigger screens than the basic one! Yeah, the XL may be more expensive than the basic one, but it has its pros too.

    Despite that, I haven't decided which model to buy, though lol.
    Yes, they have bigger screens, bigger screens that are worse. And then of course there's this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I generally prefer my portables to be portable, but that's just me I guess


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  5. #13230
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Yeah, so far disappointed with the lack of a non-XL model-- that's the one I was really looking forwards to. Regardless, I still feel the need to upgrade my system because I'm getting weird memory card errors on my original.

    What to do...?
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

    Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

  6. #13231
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Route 12
    Posts
    912

    Default

    After thinking it over this morning I've decided to wait a month or two after the New 3DS XL get's released. The Majora's Mask 3DS XL edition sold out in seconds, the MH4U bundle is tempting. Maybe if it's still in stock in March or April I'll pick that up. The New 3DS has some nice new features like better 3D effect, the C-stick, ZR & LR buttons, and faster processor. However it's not something that I absolutely need right away, and it's a little disappointing to hear the slight lag spikes in X/Y, and OR/AS are fixed. Maybe in an future system update that'll support past 3DS games.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

  7. #13232
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    I'd prefer the bigger screen regardless. Downgrading to a smaller screen would bug me. I have no problems with the portability of the 3DSXL and I'm presuming the new one isn't going to be significantly bigger. 99% of the time I use my 3DSXL in my own house anyways - the only reason I'd take it anywhere might be on a plane or to a friend's house and I'd take a bag with me in both of those scenarios anyways. Sometimes I'll take it out walking and it fits nicely in my jacket pocket - or in a purse during the rare time of the year when it's warm. xD

    What exactly makes the new 3DSXL not portable? .-. Especially compared to the regular new 3DS - I doubt there's a huge difference? I can see maybe the pixely effect of the bigger screen bugging certain people but I rarely notice it on my current 3DSXL, so I honestly don't see the point of a regular new 3DS anyways besides the lower price point - and even that is kind of obsolete considering this is firmly a premium product to start with.

    "Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

  8. #13233
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    The XL simply weren't designed with being portable in mind unlike the normal version. It's designing to be something the family can gather around, while being placed on the table. It doesn't fit well into pants pockets and having to carry it in a bag defeats the purpose of it being portable.

    I regular n/3ds is small, and less bulky. Easier on pockets, and lighter as well. Not much else to it.

  9. #13234
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The XL simply weren't designed with being portable in mind unlike the normal version. It's designing to be something the family can gather around, while being placed on the table. It doesn't fit well into pants pockets and having to carry it in a bag defeats the purpose of it being portable.

    I regular n/3ds is small, and less bulky. Easier on pockets, and lighter as well. Not much else to it.
    Um... you're severely overstating how big the XL is LOL.

    I can't think of a better way to word this but are people a bunch of infants (hand-size/etc)? The XL isn't big. The tablets and phones you people lug around are a lot bulkier and harder to carry around.
    I'd also like to know how the screen on a regular one could ever look better when it's so much smaller. The sweet spot for a handheld screen is about 5-7 inches, regardless of resolution. (I wish the 3DS had a higher res than 240p, but eh. Stuff is still nice)

    The original 3DS was incredibly small even for when it was being developed. At least the XL is closer to a better standard of 5".

    I wonder if the New 3DS still has the problems with emulating DS games that the original 3DS (and to an extent the XL but the XL fixed it a bit) where everything is discolored and artifacted heavily.

  10. #13235
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Um... you're severely overstating how big the XL is LOL.

    I can't think of a better way to word this but are people a bunch of infants (hand-size/etc)? The XL isn't big. The tablets and phones you people lug around are a lot bulkier and harder to carry around.
    I'd also like to know how the screen on a regular one could ever look better when it's so much smaller. The sweet spot for a handheld screen is about 5-7 inches, regardless of resolution. (I wish the 3DS had a higher res than 240p, but eh. Stuff is still nice)

    The original 3DS was incredibly small even for when it was being developed. At least the XL is closer to a better standard of 5".

    I wonder if the New 3DS still has the problems with emulating DS games that the original 3DS (and to an extent the XL but the XL fixed it a bit) where everything is discolored and artifacted heavily.
    I don't know what sort of phone you have, but all the phones I've had (even the near 5 inch ones) are smaller than an XL, both diagonally and obviously much thinner. In addition, screen size is not the only factor, the 3DS XL fails because it's just a larger screen at the same resolution, which just makes it look like garbage. If you can't notice it, great, hold on to that. Ignorance really is bliss.

    As for what you're noticing with 3DS games, there's no issues with them. All that's happening is the DS' lower resolution is being scaled and stretched to fit the 3DS' higher resolution screen. If you hold start/select when starting the game it will match it in a 1:1 pixel ratio, you'll have black bars around the image but it will all display correctly.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #13236
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't know what sort of phone you have, but all the phones I've had (even the near 5 inch ones) are smaller than an XL, both diagonally and obviously much thinner. In addition, screen size is not the only factor, the 3DS XL fails because it's just a larger screen at the same resolution, which just makes it look like garbage. If you can't notice it, great, hold on to that. Ignorance really is bliss.

    As for what you're noticing with 3DS games, there's no issues with them. All that's happening is the DS' lower resolution is being scaled and stretched to fit the 3DS' higher resolution screen. If you hold start/select when starting the game it will match it in a 1:1 pixel ratio, you'll have black bars around the image but it will all display correctly.
    How thick it is should be irrelevant. We're not dealing with 2 year old hands here. You're also insane to think a bigger screen can't equate to something looking nicer.

    There's a reason TVs and monitors get bigger per year, you know.

    You're also insane to say there's "no issues". Many games (Pokemon especially) get horribly artifacted and discolored. Sprite-based games take the worst hit but 3D games aren't exactly safe.
    And yes, you could have it in "1:1" if you don't mind the screen being too small, parts of it being chopped off because it hangs out of bounds because its being placed stupidly on the edge of the screens. Why isn't it centered? Why can't Nintendo program an emulator properly when DS emulators have existed for years and do a much better job than the 3DS?

  12. #13237
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    How thick it is should be irrelevant. We're not dealing with 2 year old hands here. You're also insane to think a bigger screen can't equate to something looking nicer.
    We're talking about fitting it in pockets here, not holding it.

    There's a reason TVs and monitors get bigger per year, you know.
    There's a reason that we have 4k and 8k, you know.

    You're also insane to say there's "no issues". Many games (Pokemon especially) get horribly artifacted and discolored. Sprite-based games take the worst hit but 3D games aren't exactly safe.
    And yes, you could have it in "1:1" if you don't mind the screen being too small, parts of it being chopped off because it hangs out of bounds because its being placed stupidly on the edge of the screens. Why isn't it centered? Why can't Nintendo program an emulator properly when DS emulators have existed for years and do a much better job than the 3DS?
    There aren't any issues, I explained what's happening. It is unavoidable, there is absolutely nothing anyone in the world could have done to remedy it. Also, when using the 1:1 mapping, it is centred, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  13. #13238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    The original 3DS was incredibly small even for when it was being developed. At least the XL is closer to a better standard of 5".
    If huge screens was what everyone wanted, the Vita would be selling like hotcakes.

    It's not even the screens that are issue by themselves. If people like them, then good for them, but to only bring XL, the version who's games aren't even optimized for is stupid.

    It's like selling a blu-ray player and only having TV's from the 90's to use with it.

  14. #13239
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    If huge screens was what everyone wanted, the Vita would be selling like hotcakes.

    It's not even the screens that are issue by themselves. If people like them, then good for them, but to only bring XL, the version who's games aren't even optimized for is stupid.

    It's like selling a blu-ray player and only having TV's from the 90's to use with it.
    I would say it's more like selling HD TVs but only having DVD players or VCRs to use with them.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  15. #13240
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orience & Yharnam
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    I still don't get the fuss behind the lack of the basic New 3DS over at US. Yes, it is cheaper and has customization, but come on, what matters really is gaming, people! And the XL one has bigger screens than the basic one! Yeah, the XL may be more expensive than the basic one, but it has its pros too.

    Despite that, I haven't decided which model to buy, though lol.
    ...That's not the point. What's so hard to understand? There are people who don't want the XL for various reasons. And "what matters really is gaming, people!"? You just mentioned the smaller model was cheaper! It could have been sold for $160-$170, and while that's already a lot of money, people could still have saved $30-40 getting it instead of the XL, and even gotten a game with it. There's a reason why OPTIONS are a thing. If Nintendo does sell the n3DS, but only as a $500 bundle with the Wii U, will you accept it and say "what really matters is gaming, people!"? Of course not. You're not given an option to purchase the n3DS by itself and are forced to get something you also didn't want.


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  16. #13241
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    We're talking about fitting it in pockets here, not holding it.

    There's a reason that we have 4k and 8k, you know.

    There aren't any issues, I explained what's happening. It is unavoidable, there is absolutely nothing anyone in the world could have done to remedy it. Also, when using the 1:1 mapping, it is centred, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Are you thinner than Twiggy or something? How can you not have the 3DSXL in your pockets?

    Which also come in "bloated" monitor sizes. 8K also isn't really a thing yet for consumers so it's pointless to mention that, hell, 4K is barely even a thing.
    Must be sad, wondering why bigger screen-sizes would look nicer.

    1:1 isn't centered. What the hell are you talking about? The top screen will cling downward toward the touch-screen and similar for the touch-screen (being thrusted upward). Neither screen is centered.
    Also poor guy. Has no idea what upscaling is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    ...That's not the point. What's so hard to understand? There are people who don't want the XL for various reasons. And "what matters really is gaming, people!"? You just mentioned the smaller model was cheaper! It could have been sold for $160-$170, and while that's already a lot of money, people could still have saved $30-40 getting it instead of the XL, and even gotten a game with it. There's a reason why OPTIONS are a thing. If Nintendo does sell the n3DS, but only as a $500 bundle with the Wii U, will you accept it and say "what really matters is gaming, people!"? Of course not. You're not given an option to purchase the n3DS by itself and are forced to get something you also didn't want.
    It was cheaper because it was inferior and at that point, old. It wasn't cheaper because it was a same-time budget model or something.

    You also fail to recognize that the New 3DS is a hardware revision. It is not a new console. Very few people are going to notice or share about it in the long run. It'll do better than most hardware revisions sans the GBA SP or others that were actually notable, but it will not be a blockbuster or must-have. It has what... one exclusive game so far? A port?
    Last edited by Trevenant; 15th January 2015 at 12:36 AM.

  17. #13242
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Are you thinner than Twiggy or something? How can you not have the 3DSXL in your pockets?

    Which also come in "bloated" monitor sizes. 8K also isn't really a thing yet for consumers so it's pointless to mention that.

    1:1 isn't centered. What the hell are you talking about? The top screen will cling downward toward the touch-screen and similar for the touch-screen (being thrusted upward). Neither screen is centered.
    Also poor guy. Has no idea what upscaling is.
    So wait, you want them centered in the exact middle of the screen? The way they did it makes sense to me, but I guess having another option would be fine.

    And unfortunately for you I know exactly what upscaling does, I think you may be the one who doesn't. What the 3DS is doing is upscaling. The upscaling could be better, but it will never compare to native resolution, that is the nature of the technology.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #13243
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orience & Yharnam
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    It was cheaper because it was inferior and at that point, old. It wasn't cheaper because it was a same-time budget model or something.
    What's your point? The n3DS still has the same hardware upgrades the n3DS XL has, and would have been cheaper to boot. No one but the hardcore cares if something is "inferior" or not. Why do you think there are still people buying DVDs instead of Blu-ray?


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  19. #13244
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't know what sort of phone you have, but all the phones I've had (even the near 5 inch ones) are smaller than an XL, both diagonally and obviously much thinner. In addition, screen size is not the only factor, the 3DS XL fails because it's just a larger screen at the same resolution, which just makes it look like garbage. If you can't notice it, great, hold on to that. Ignorance really is bliss.

    As for what you're noticing with 3DS games, there's no issues with them. All that's happening is the DS' lower resolution is being scaled and stretched to fit the 3DS' higher resolution screen. If you hold start/select when starting the game it will match it in a 1:1 pixel ratio, you'll have black bars around the image but it will all display correctly.
    I've seen phones that come close in length / width (not thickness of course), the galaxys for example. The s5 is close to 6 inches. I think he was thinking more along the lines of an iPad though. xD

    Why would I need to put a 3DS in my pocket in the first place? A phone you'd need to take out and check, but I can't imagine anybody doing this every few minutes with a 3DS. Unless you don't like carrying a bag around, which I guess could be understandable if the only thing you wanted to take with you somewhere was a 3DS (I carry a bag everywhere with me so xD). Still, saying a 3DSXL isn't portable is like saying a laptop isn't portable and you can probably guess which of those two devices leaves my house multiple times a day for class and which one almost never does.

    Yeah I've heard a few people complain about the 3DSXL's resolution but I really don't notice it. If I look for it I can see it, but it isn't something that ever distracts from the game. I've never owned a regular 3DS so that could be why. The bigger picture absolutely makes it worth it in my opinion.

    "Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

  20. #13245
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Small screens aren't all that bad, honestly. You get used to them.

    I never would of upgraded to XL if my old 3DS didn't stop working.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles

  21. #13246
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    Yeah I've heard a few people complain about the 3DSXL's resolution but I really don't notice it. If I look for it I can see it, but it isn't something that ever distracts from the game. I've never owned a regular 3DS so that could be why. The bigger picture absolutely makes it worth it in my opinion.
    A lot of people will never notice, and that's fine. I'm sure if you compared side by side you could probably tell, but even then there will be people that just don't care, or think it still looks fine. But there are those who do notice and don't fine it fine. It's just very odd to not have both options.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  22. #13247
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    A lot of people will never notice, and that's fine. I'm sure if you compared side by side you could probably tell, but even then there will be people that just don't care, or think it still looks fine. But there are those who do notice and don't fine it fine. It's just very odd to not have both options.
    I'd imagine because the majority of people would opt for the bigger screen - either because they don't care about (or aren't aware of, which I'm sure is mostly the case) the resolution, they think bigger = better, they feel it would be a downgrade from a 3DSXL, or they are a parent who figures the bigger screen will be better for their child's eyesight (...AKA my parents when I was a kid. I had to use one of those magnifying contraptions for my GBA lol). Probably other reasons too. If Nintendo feels that they'll make more money by only putting out the bigger size, then it's probably the case based on how well the 3DSXL sold vs the 3DS - it does make sense to me.

    "Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

  23. #13248
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So wait, you want them centered in the exact middle of the screen? The way they did it makes sense to me, but I guess having another option would be fine.

    And unfortunately for you I know exactly what upscaling does, I think you may be the one who doesn't. What the 3DS is doing is upscaling. The upscaling could be better, but it will never compare to native resolution, that is the nature of the technology.
    Well yes, of course I'd want them centered. It's the only way it would make sense. Not like it matters. It's really awkward using the touch-screen when you downscale it to 1:1 like that.

    That's not proper upscaling. The discoloration and blurriness are inexcusable.
    You're also quite wrong. Upscaling can look a lot nicer in many cases. See: The HD mods for PS2/GC/Wii emulators. Those are upscaled yet are much nicer than the original consoles. I wonder why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    What's your point? The n3DS still has the same hardware upgrades the n3DS XL has, and would have been cheaper to boot. No one but the hardcore cares if something is "inferior" or not. Why do you think there are still people buying DVDs instead of Blu-ray?
    No one but the hardcore care if something is inferior oh god my sides hurt.
    Oh god.

    Not even going to honor that one a serious reply.

    Let's see, maybe because the age of digital started basically when Blu-Rays became big? Or because Blu-Ray players are still hellishly expensive for an unnoticeable quality increase?

    It's cheaper to only produce one model, not two. The XL is the better model thus it is the only one made. Again, this isn't a new console. It's a hardware revision. If you do not need the revised hardware, don't buy it.

  24. #13249
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Well yes, of course I'd want them centered. It's the only way it would make sense. Not like it matters. It's really awkward using the touch-screen when you downscale it to 1:1 like that.

    That's not proper upscaling. The discoloration and blurriness are inexcusable.
    You're also quite wrong. Upscaling can look a lot nicer in many cases. See: The HD mods for PS2/GC/Wii emulators. Those are upscaled yet are much nicer than the original consoles. I wonder why?
    As someone who has actually emulated all three of those consoles, there is so much more going on there than just upscaling.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  25. #13250
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orience & Yharnam
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    No one but the hardcore care if something is inferior oh god my sides hurt.
    Oh god.

    Not even going to honor that one a serious reply.

    Let's see, maybe because the age of digital started basically when Blu-Rays became big? Or because Blu-Ray players are still hellishly expensive for an unnoticeable quality increase?

    It's cheaper to only produce one model, not two. The XL is the better model thus it is the only one made. Again, this isn't a new console. It's a hardware revision. If you do not need the revised hardware, don't buy it.
    There are lots of people who still play games on their old hardware instead of buying the HD remasters or emulation on PC. There are people who still don't have HDTVs. There are people who still don't have smartphones. Like your nonsensical comment about Blu-Ray having unnoticeable quality increase from DVD, not a whole lot of people care about getting the "inferior" product if it's cheaper. And Blu-rays are still "hellishly expensive"? oh god my sides hurt.
    Oh god.

    Better is subjective. Sure it's just a hardware revision, and you don't have to buy it, but you can say that for a lot of things. Maybe people want to get it because they fear their 3DSs are starting to show signs of wear and tear and want to exchange it for a newer model, maybe there are people who've had broken 3DSs and patience has awarded them and there's a new model to buy.


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


Page 530 of 540 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533534 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •