Page 531 of 541 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 13508

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of NEW 3DS in a certain area. Still feel like going "PFFFTH!"

As someone who's got the Ambassador edition, I can the screen improvements and Smash's C-stick action are welcome. If I hadn't got a email last week, I'd may have waited until June to even consider buying one.

I so want to use Lucina in Codename Steam.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Definitely thinking I'll get a New 3DS XL. At least Nintendo made it an easy decision for me since I don't need to choose between the regular or XL. Going to wait until the holidays in anticipation of some great deals though.
    Omega Ruby Team:

3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

My old 3DS is a few years old, missing the rubber on the circle pad, and has a broken L button. This could not have come at a better time. I would rather a non-XL version, though.

And it's just my luck that I finally get my hands on Xenoblade, when a month later an improved version is announced that will probably be easier to find. :/

"Dundun watch over Shulk. Dundun watch over Fiora. That is all a daddypon can do." -Riki
    I have officially claimed Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!
    I have also claimed Nowi.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    My old 3DS is a few years old, missing the rubber on the circle pad, and has a broken L button. This could not have come at a better time. I would rather a non-XL version, though.

And it's just my luck that I finally get my hands on Xenoblade, when a month later an improved version is announced that will probably be easier to find. :/
    Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was announced quite some time ago, my friend.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Xenoblade Chronicles 3D was announced quite some time ago, my friend.
    It was confirmed for North American release today, my friend.

"Dundun watch over Shulk. Dundun watch over Fiora. That is all a daddypon can do." -Riki
    I have officially claimed Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!
    I have also claimed Nowi.

Like it wasn't going to be released in America. Smash Bros alone is enough advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    It was confirmed for North American release today, my friend.
    At least you can now emulate it on Dolphin at a much better resolution than you'll find on the Wii or n3DS.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Am I the only one that's getting the Monster Hunter n3ds xl bundle just because it's the best looking one out of all of them?! The red and the MM one just look plain bad in my opinion. And the black one is just boring. This will be my first monster hunter so I hope I can get into the series.
    Whether it be For Fun or For Glory Come and challenge theTrinity League!!

FC: 3368-1218-4067
    IGN: Kid Skull

Nintendo Network ID: skullcruncher44
    Be sure to add me and check out my drawings!

Came back from Gamestop to preorder the New 3DS XL Black. I'm going back there again in the weekend to do the trade-in deal. I need to do a system transfer of my XL to my old 3DS first.

Anyways I'm stoked to get this. 1 month from now!

So....Nintendo wants me to shell out 200$ for pretty much the same exact console I have sitting right there on my dresser. Very logical. Stay classy, Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    So....Nintendo wants me to shell out 200$ for pretty much the same exact console I have sitting right there on my dresser. Very logical. Stay classy, Nintendo.
    Sure, if you ignore the extra horsepower, the augmented 3D effect, the slight battery increase, the built-in amiibo support, the added controls to many games, the exclusive games it will have going for...

Worked for the DSLite, DSi and the 3DSXL. Pretty logical to me; new version with some improvements (in this case, more power, exclusive game(s later), better 3D effect, improved size to their respective previous versions, designability for the smaller model...)

May not be for you, but the MH new!3DS XL model is for me. =)

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Game Plot Analysis - The Kanto Games! Is simplistic bad?
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Worked for the DSLite, DSi and the 3DSXL. Pretty logical to me; new version with some improvements (in this case, more power, exclusive game(s later), better 3D effect, improved size to their respective previous versions, designability for the smaller model...)

May not be for you, but the MH new!3DS XL model is for me. =)
    I might give it a chance when I have the spare money, not gonna lie the Amiibo and Super Smash Bros 3DS aspects are attractive options at least. But I imagine, like my 3DS, it won't see a lot of usage for long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    You do it for Pokemon already.

I hope enough people complain to where Nintendo will at least sell the normal N3DS on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You do it for Pokemon already.

I hope enough people complain to where Nintendo will at least sell the normal N3DS on their site.
    Let's start the angry emails.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Let's start the angry emails.
    My bots are in full force.

I'm probably going to wait a while to get one.

The little touches like the battery life are nice, but I need some big things if it's going to be worth the money, imo. The Xenoblade Chronicles would be great; my bus just so conveniently drops me off a full hour before school starts, and exploration-based games are a real time killer. But it's not out until April, and it's really the only exclusive game so far.

And I am not cashing in my golden Zelda 3DS XL for one.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles
    Anyone who says all pokemon are created equal cearly hasn't had much experience with Unown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    My bots are in full force.
    Have one be about a boy who just wants an n3DS for his birthday. However, he's only saved $180, which is $20 less than the cost of an n3DSXL (plus tax!). Create a very gripping story that even Reggie Pizzaman Fils-Aime's heart will grow three sizes and actually allow NoA to have control of something for once instead of being restricted by NoJ.

I'm confused on the GameStop distribution for the MH4U n3DSXL bundle. They said there's no instore pickup, but you can order it from those monitors they have inside the store. Can I pay with cash or only with a CC?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Have one be about a boy who just wants an n3DS for his birthday. However, he's only saved $180, which is $20 less than the cost of an n3DSXL (plus tax!). Create a very gripping story that even Reggie Pizzaman Fils-Aime's heart will grow three sizes and actually allow NoA to have control of something for once instead of being restricted by NoJ.
    "Dear Mr.Reggie-San,

My entire life, I have only wanted one thing; a Nintendo handheld gaming system.

Ever since the age of three months old, I have been picking pennies off the ground and selling delicious mud pies to save up for one. But somehow, the market always seemed to be one step ahead of me. When I finally found enough money to afford a GBA, the DS came out. And once I finally found enough to afford that, the 3DS came.

I spoke with my parents, but they don't seem to understand. Last year, my mom told me I would finally be getting "a Nintendo" for Christmas. Excited, I opened the gift on Christmas Day, only to find it was an Xbox One.

Yesterday, Mr.Reggie, was a special day, as I have finally found my 180,000th penny, which I earned by selling my Xbox back to Gamestop. That would be just enough to buy the New 3DS. But when I woke up to find that only the XL was coming to the United States, I cried. I will never find 2,000 pennies in time; not without 2,000 used games, at least! Please, Mr.Reggie. Help me by bringing the New 3DS to the Western Market. Help me become the true Nintendrone I am destined to be. In return, I will gladly battle the swarms of Microsoft and Sony fanboys who plague the world of gaming.

I can not wait for the day which I will finally join your legion of mindless Nintendrone warriors. On that day, we will all be Mewtwo.

Sincerely, Luigi Mario Jr."

How about that one?
    I don't practice satire enough...
    Last edited by Zachmac; 15th January 2015 at 6:32 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles
    Anyone who says all pokemon are created equal cearly hasn't had much experience with Unown.

Since I couldn't find another thread to put this, and I'm really only holding my breath for KH3 (please let there be a limited edition KH3 PS4!), I will be posting these Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate multiplayer demo codes I just received via e-mail.

Keep in mind that these are from Australia and I am unsure if they're region locked. If you snag one, congrads and enjoy!

A078AWVC362WFXSG

A07868RS2QGX40KF

A0782ULG0SQHQ687

A0789K171VTPA1JD
    FC: 5112-3443-5620
    Y In-Game Name:
    Smashing
    Omega Ruby In-Game Name: Emperor
    Friend Safari: Poison - Ariados, Cascoon, Drapion

Keep in mind when trying to contact me I'm in GMT +10:00 time zone

Reliable Traders: sroogna, toawest1, nalhutta, Terry!, KiwiDude, Lady Ariel, skinny spartan, ADXP37, Bathrezz, Kea, Mudkipz_Lulz, BlackShadowRose, Skobby, hectorplz, Mazzriot, J-ManBlast, varanus_komodoensis {+1, repeat trades never disappoint }, XxMegaGlurakYxX, SCEPTILE_4_EVER, Spinal, darkrai77.

http://www.serebii.net/events/

To help you verify the authenticity of any event pokemon I offer.

The only thing i'm concerned about with this New 3DSXL is the sound! And any hopes that they greatly improve on it. I would always wear my headphones when playing my 3DS. And if you're in a crowded place, smh you won't hear it at all! Not even a lil bit.

I may purchase one but if the sound quality ends up being the same as the current one i'm taking it back and geting my 200 i can spend on something else.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

I actually quite like the 3DS speakers. I only use headphones if I don't want to disturb others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

Headphones usually give better sound quality then a systems speakers. Music sounds better, you hear sounds you probably never heard before.

In my opinion I wouldn't return a system if the speakers aren't any better, especially when it's in the same family(cause I'm pretty sure there just like the 3DS). Wait for the next gen handheld for better speakers. The New 3DS has better 3D(x100 better then the 3DS), built-in NFC and amiibo support, faster processor(plus now you can watch videos while online), added ZR, and LR buttons, also the C-stick as a second analog stick so there's no need for a bulky accessory.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

The U.K. is doing a BYOB promotion. Ł159.99 nets you a black or white New 3DS, cover plates of your choice, a Mario statue, and a charger. Enter MARIOCAL8 for a free calender as well.

I wonder why Europe is getting more promotions about the N3DS than America. Is Nintendo trying to test the waters with Europeans before they can roll out all of that stuff to America?

Page 531 of 541 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531532533534535 ... LastLast