Page 551 of 562 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 14040

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

It's kind of messed up there isn't a digital download for either game included though. I still wish that this was announced idk sooner? Especially a couple months after the 3-game bundle comes out. After this sells out there's no telling if/when it's going to be back in stock. Urgh.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    It's kind of messed up there isn't a digital download for either game included though. I still wish that this was announced idk sooner? Especially a couple months after the 3-game bundle comes out. After this sells out there's no telling if/when it's going to be back in stock. Urgh.
    Given that $200 is standard MSRP for the NXL and how many diehards have probably already pre-ordered the LE separately, it's probably better this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Given that $200 is standard MSRP for the NXL and how many diehards have probably already pre-ordered the LE separately, it's probably better this way.
    ...And then Nintendo springs an "Ultimate" bundle that includes the two games, and the N3dsXL w/ MSRP at $279.99. I guess that makes up for it, lul. Although Gamestop's website is having issues loading check-out right now. Can only imagine why. :B

E: grrgh, that's what I get for having multiple tabs open on the same site. /sigh.
    Last edited by Rio!; 21st January 2016 at 3:21 AM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

~ Because rocky puppies make everything better ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Interesting that they bundle the physical games together. You're supposed to get a discount if you get the second one digitally, so buying both physically is kind of a rip-off, especially considering all the reused assets.

I think you get a couple bonus items or whatever if you get the other two versions digitally, as a reward for getting both or something.

NA is getting a Sega 3D Classics Collection on April 26th!

$30 nets you:

Power Drift
    Puyo Puyo 2
    Fantasy Zone II W
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Thunder Blade
    Galaxy Force II
    Altered Beast
    Fantasy Zone II
    Maze Walker

Of these nine, Fantasy Zone II and Maze Walker aren't yet on the eShop, while Power Drift and Puyo Puyo 2 have never been released outside of Japan at all.

And yes, that is Sugimori boxart.

Oh, come on. That's not even close t-

*looks at Arle Nadja*

Never mind. There it is.

$30, what a rip. The Sega collection on PS3 and 360 was like $40 for triple the amount of games.

Persona 5

Are you telling me Sugimori does stuff besides Pokemon? I'm only half joking here.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Are you telling me Sugimori does stuff besides Pokemon? I'm only half joking here.
    Yes.

Even this:

I saw this coming from 1,000 miles away.
    The amount of misguided rage that one support caused was just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Yes.
    I never knew. Interesting stuff.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I saw this coming from 1,000 miles away.
    The amount of misguided rage that one support caused was just ridiculous.
    Apparently it caused a stir in japanese communities too, so I think it's for the best to just change it completely

what's more ridiculous are people getting so mad that it was changed.

Change was stupid. Nintendo still being terrible at localizations I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Apparently, the original version wasn't any better in the Japanese script.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Apparently it caused a stir in japanese communities too, so I think it's for the best to just change it completely

what's more ridiculous are people getting so mad that it was changed.
    As if on cue.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

so.. why are people upset so much over this change again?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

The whole thing is a huge misunderstanding in the first place, now it's just a circlejerk of anger from almost everyone for various reasons it seems.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

This is why I've been content not caring about anything that's happening with this game. I'll get the game eventually and probably not get mad at it anyway. Or maybe I will because I'll be a nerd and play on harder difficulties.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Ellie analyzed the older FE games on the FE thread, and I learned the franchise had incest. That's worse than the problem on topic, but whatever. If even Japanese fans thought that was unnecessary, then drop it in the localization.

Persona 5

I dunno, putting stuff in other people's food is a big no-no in my opinion. You could kill someone like that for all we know. Little bit of peanut powder and, BAM! Someone has to use an epipen and is sent to the hospital.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

If more people are happy with the change than without, than it's probably not really that stupid.
    Besides, it's not as if the original supports were some masterpiece that needed to be preserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    I dunno, putting stuff in other people's food is a big no-no in my opinion. You could kill someone like that for all we know. Little bit of peanut powder and, BAM! Someone has to use an epipen and is sent to the hospital.
    Especially since that Bill Cosby situation about drugging women. I don't play Fire Emblem but I think Nintendo had no other solution than removing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Especially since that Bill Cosby situation about drugging women. I don't play Fire Emblem but I think Nintendo had no other solution than removing it.
    Oh... Oh! Are you saying this is what Nintendo meant by improving your "Quality of Life"?

Persona 5

Page 551 of 562 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast