Page 521 of 521 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521
Results 13,001 to 13,019 of 13019

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

is it okay to leave your 3ds on sleep all the time? because I want to abuse the super smash bros demo and don't want turn off the 3ds off unless I want to play a different game.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    is it okay to leave your 3ds on sleep all the time? because I want to abuse the super smash bros demo and don't want turn off the 3ds off unless I want to play a different game.
    It's okay. You won't use up your uses if you do this.

Though, be aware you can only transfer 500 coins into the main game.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's okay. You won't use up your uses if you do this.

Though, be aware you can only transfer 500 coins into the main game.
    it wont damage my 3ds if I leave it at sleep all the time?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

To expand upon what Chris said, I don't know of any issues with leaving your 3DS sleeping for long periods of time (which I assume is what you were asking). Keep an eye on the battery if you intend to leave it like that over a period of days, but other than that you should be fine.

it wont damage my 3ds if I leave it at sleep all the time?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Does anyone know if the uk and australia are considered the same reigon game and eshop wise? Could I theoretically system transfer from uk 3ds to aus n3ds? Will the aus eshop work with uk credit card?
    If so I'm seriously considering ordering one online.

Edit: Found this http://segmentnext.com/2014/09/24/ne...-uk-australia/
    Does this mean the transfer is possible?
    Last edited by Dragonite Fan; 24th September 2014 at 7:20 PM.
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

If you thought Xenoblade was the only thing to be affected by the New 3DS, you're wrong. Shantae & the Pirate's Curse will have an exclusive update for the game if it's run on the N3DS.

Huh, that's surprising. Who would've thought we'd hear about this from WayForward of all companies?

Could it be possible extra features can be put into other games like Smash Bros. 3DS?

Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

If you thought Xenoblade was the only thing to be affected by the New 3DS, you're wrong. Shantae & the Pirate's Curse will have an exclusive update for the game if it's run on the N3DS.

Huh, that's surprising. Who would've thought we'd hear about this from WayForward of all companies?

Could it be possible extra features can be put into other games like Smash Bros. 3DS?
    We already know that Smash has features exclusive to the New 3DS.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    We already know that Smash has features exclusive to the New 3DS.
    You mean enabling the game to enter the Internet Browser and Miiverse while it's on.

How will the N3DS affect Xenoblade?

You mean enabling the game to enter the Internet Browser and Miiverse while it's on.
    No, I mean the secondary stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    How will the N3DS affect Xenoblade?
    Pretty sure they just needed the extra power.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Smash will allow the second stick to be used as a c-stick when on the new 3ds
    especially notable since the circle pad pro isnt compatible

I would be very surprised if some kind of Pokemon game won't be using New 3DS features, 6th gen is pretty much begging for better framerate and a controllable camera. Probably 7th gen, which is now very likely going to be another 5th gen situation thanks to New 3DS' existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So everything I found online indicates that uk 3ds can transfer to aus, but my nintendo eshop id will stay uk. That shouldn't be a problem because my reigon will change to uk as well, right?
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

Pre ordered my Nn3ds XL today.. Launches the same day as ORAS!
    3DS X + Y FC: 3582 8703 0724
    Black 2 FC: 4213 3128 6791
    White FC: 4255 2852 0058
    Soul Silver FC: 1163 0791 3665
    Diamond FC: 4383 1380 6556

Looking for - Diancie Japanese event

PM me - I dont use Visitor messages.

"Playing since before Pokemon was a cartoon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I would be very surprised if some kind of Pokemon game won't be using New 3DS features, 6th gen is pretty much begging for better framerate and a controllable camera. Probably 7th gen, which is now very likely going to be another 5th gen situation thanks to New 3DS' existence.
    Pretty much yeah. If not gen 7, maybe something special for the 20th?

Also, I think Smash Bros was made with the N3DS in mind. I mean, why the hell does it need to restart the home screen after closing? Only it does it from what I've played so far on the 3DS.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post

Also, I think Smash Bros was made with the N3DS in mind. I mean, why the hell does it need to restart the home screen after closing? Only it does it from what I've played so far on the 3DS.
    If you play the demo it restart's the home screen after closing as well.

I just watched GameXplain's video showing all the different Theme's for the home screen coming to the 3DS. Not sure if it's out for Japan yet can't read Japanese to understand the website GameXplain posted. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/index.html
    Some of them look great, I'm really favoring the LoZ theme.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

It's apparently coming out there on Saturday, October 11, 2014 in Japan. We'll still get the themes in October 2014, but we don't exactly know when in October 2014. The 3DS will have an update.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post

I think it is because the 3DS[XL] doesn't have enough RAM (2GB I think), so the N3DS[XL] is going to have double the amount to stop this happening. Although I do agree it is quite ridiculous and extremely annoying, as I don't really want to shell out hundreds for a new handheld yet.

Thanks to epicjirachifan from The Comet Graphics for the Fire Emblem Banner!

Your complaint about having to a buy a new handheld - which you don't - is on the sole basis of an extra few seconds of inactivity following playing a game?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 521 of 521 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521