Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541
Results 13,501 to 13,508 of 13508

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Japan is getting a DQVIII remake.

Too bad it'll end up like the DQVII remake and it'll never be localized and we'll never be able to play it because of region locking.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Japan is getting a DQVIII remake.

Too bad it'll end up like the DQVII remake and it'll never be localized and we'll never be able to play it because of region locking.
    So not to say that region locking isn't pretty silly in this day and age, but a text heavy rpg doesnt seem like it should be at the top of the list of Must Have Region Locks

there are plenty of other DQ spinoffs that deserve the spite more, i'm sure

Dragon Quest 8 is the second best Dragon Quest, it should be at the top of the list. I wish it came to vita though

We're pretty lucky to have Dragon Quest Heroes localized at all, but not the main games, ohhhh no.

You have no idea how much saltier my tears have become with this announcement. I can't play DQVIII on PS2 because it's so slow, and I'd rather play it on a handheld than on my PS2. And I would have rather the handheld be on Vita because of trophies, and it would look better on it than the 3DS' POTATOp resolution. The Vita gets DQHII, but 3DS gets DQVIII? F*ckthisF*ckthatF*ckEverything.gif There needs to be a FFXII IZJSHD at E3 to balance my salt levels.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    There needs to be a FFXII IZJSHD at E3 to balance my salt levels.
    I can only assume that "FFXII IZJSHD" is in fact chemical notation for some sort of complex sucrose molecule engineered solely to counteract the salt levels.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I can only assume that "FFXII IZJSHD" is in fact chemical notation for some sort of complex sucrose molecule engineered solely to counteract the salt levels.
    Maybe it's a cryptographic code.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

My salt level is pretty high. I understand going where the money is but most people play jrpgs on the vita so making at least multiplat couldn't of been a total lost I don't think.

I mean the game barely ran on the ps2. So unless this is some New 3DS game I don't see it working too well

Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 441491531537538539540541