Page 558 of 559 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559 LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 13963

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi100 View Post
    I was at my Target in one of the last few months and the games were at full price, not $10.
    Just because a store in a chain may have a game at a reduced price, doesn't mean the one you went to does. No to mention, he may have visited said store at a different time than you did.

As for my 2 cents on the digital/retail. I go retail. It definitely helps to have a few of those 18 slot 3DS cases that were on Club Nintendo a while back to store all my games. Not to mention the occasional discounts on places like Amazon, or buying used copies.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

All retail to me as well. I'm strongly against paid digital content until the taxes for a credit card in my country are reduced significantly or Nintendo finally bringing in them pre-paid cards of theirs.

All retail here too. The memory card in the new 3DS XL doesn't really hold that much. Two full-size games and all the smash bros updates really leaves it near full.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

It really is something that Nintendo wants to encourage digital downloads and such, but only provide a 2G card with the system. At least a 32G is an option (even larger ones as well but just involve a few extra steps).
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    It really is something that Nintendo wants to encourage digital downloads and such, but only provide a 2G card with the system. At least a 32G is an option (even larger ones as well but just involve a few extra steps).
    The 2GB card was only on the OG 3DS. They didn't really offer any game that was both cart and Digital until the same day they release the 3DS XL, which sold with a 4GB card. The game was New Super Mario Bros. 2, which was one of the first 3DS game on a cart to have a digital copy.

At least it's better than the Vita, where many download games will fill up the 4GB card with one game*, with little room for anything else, and to make it worse, you can't get a physical copy without a shipping premium. (Let's say you buy a Vita with a 4GB card, and get Final Fantasy X and X-2 digitally, you'll find that one of the game will fill up most of the memory card on it's own.)

As for Digital/Retail: I've gone for a Mixture, mainly due to price of Local game store copies and the available of the carts. I'm going for probably end up going digital for SMT games, which includes Persona Q, just because I can't find a copy locally. The next games I will be buying Digitally are Pokémon Sun, and Phoenix Wright 6. The Sun as I want to play it ASAP, and PW6 as I think it won't come out Physically.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

So do you think they'll announce something for this year's E3? I'm predicting that they'll have some new N64 remakes on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    So do you think they'll announce something for this year's E3? I'm predicting that they'll have some new N64 remakes on the way.
    Nintendo's not hosting a conference or a digital event, which are the two mediums through which they would announce new games, so we're definitely not getting any new announcements. All we are getting is a treehouse livestream that will go over games we already know exist with a primary focus on Zelda, as well as Pokemon and a few other games.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Do you think Pokémon Gold Silver and Crystal will come to virtual console? It would make sense since they did RBY, a new theme has come out on the Pokémon Center related to Johto, and Johto Monopoly is coming out too. Not to mention while I prefer HGSS, they are becoming harder to find and less available. If they released them I can finally play them again without the battery corrupting and transfer Pokémon to Bank.

If GSC will come out when do you think they will announce it? It would be great if they announced it sometime during E3 much like they did with Mother 1 last year.

I think after the great numbers R/B/Y did you'd have to consider it on the table at the very least, but beyond that is purely guessing, as far as announcement/release date.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Well, one week left until Nintendo's E3 Treehouse Livestream. Hope it's not just Pokemon Sun and Moon and the new Zelda they show during it. I'm hoping for remakes of Donkey Kong 64, Kirby 64, Pokemon Snap and F-Zero X on 3DS. That would make seven 64 games remade on the system including the Zelda games and Star Fox 64.

Again, you're likely going to find yourself disappointed in that regard to some degree.

-----
    Words to|live by

Is there even a demand for those games? I believe DK 64 in particular actually killed its genre for quite some time since it went overboard with the collectibles you needed to obtain.

OoT, MM, and SF 64 got remade because they are very popular games (plus the 3DS needed a system seller early on in OoT's case). None of your suggestions are nearly on their level.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndrew24
    spoiler ansem isnt ansem but is actually pretending to be ansem as riku inside ansem pretending to be ansem

Quote Originally Posted by Karxrida View Post
    Is there even a demand for those games? I believe DK 64 in particular actually killed its genre for quite some time since it went overboard with the collectibles you needed to obtain.

OoT, MM, and SF 64 got remade because they are very popular games (plus the 3DS needed a system seller early on in OoT's case). None of your suggestions are nearly on their level.
    OK, I have particular reasons for each one. I want them to remake DK64 because it's the only Rare-made DK game that has yet to be remade on a portable system (the original DKC trilogy was remade on GBA, while Diddy Kong Racing was remade on DS). Kirby 64 because Kirby's Adventure was remade on GBA and Kirby Super Star was remade on DS, so a 3DS Kirby 64 would keep that pattern going. Pokemon Snap because it was my first Nintendo game, and the gyro controls would be perfect for it. And F-Zero X because it would be good to pair with Star Fox 64 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Well, one week left until Nintendo's E3 Treehouse Livestream. Hope it's not just Pokemon Sun and Moon and the new Zelda they show during it. I'm hoping for remakes of Donkey Kong 64, Kirby 64, Pokemon Snap and F-Zero X on 3DS. That would make seven 64 games remade on the system including the Zelda games and Star Fox 64.
    There is already DK Country returns which I feel is good enough and 64 is kind of polarizing, There are already 2 original Kirby games for 3ds, If F Zero came out for 3ds it would be completely new and not a remake. Also we haven't had another Pokémon Snap since the original so it might have been a one time spin off only. But it would be cool for a brand new Snap game with more Pokémon however I personally want a follow up to Conquest more than that.

Isn't DK64 already on the Wii U VC?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
    Isn't DK64 already on the Wii U VC?
    Yeah two months ago.

In that case then, that probably rules out any sort of remake/rerelease.

I'm not even the least bit hyped about any Nintendo-related news except Sun and Moon. I've pretty much given up on the company as a whole up to the point where i'm even considering getting a PS4. And i was NEVER a PS fan!

The company continues to distance themselves from things like E3 (and now no Direct event), Rarely ever listens to its fans when it comes to games and franchises we want to play again, the continuation of these kiddie Avatars, going overboard with their copyright issues (having alot of Nintendo-related videos on youtube removed, Or if someone does or makes something Nintendo related in real life), but yet they wonder why so many people including third-party supporters don't want anything to do with them anymore? Matter of fact, they do know but probably don't care because they have alot of money in the company.

Believe me, i'm no troll. I've been a NInty fan since my childhood days, but over the years, the things the company has done (buying Rare out for example) and the Wii U, I've given up on them. No disrespect to Mr Iwata at all, he made alot of great things for Nintendo. The 3DS and its games still have my attention though for now, but as far as the company as a whole, no. I'll mostly stick with my Xbox and maybe give PS4 a try.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    I'm not even the least bit hyped about any Nintendo-related news except Sun and Moon. I've pretty much given up on the company as a whole up to the point where i'm even considering getting a PS4. And i was NEVER a PS fan!

The company continues to distance themselves from things like E3 (and now no Direct event), Rarely ever listens to its fans when it comes to games and franchises we want to play again, the continuation of these kiddie Avatars, going overboard with their copyright issues (having alot of Nintendo-related videos on youtube removed, Or if someone does or makes something Nintendo related in real life), but yet they wonder why so many people including third-party supporters don't want anything to do with them anymore? Matter of fact, they do know but probably don't care because they have alot of money in the company.

Believe me, i'm no troll. I've been a NInty fan since my childhood days, but over the years, the things the company has done (buying Rare out for example) and the Wii U, I've given up on them. No disrespect to Mr Iwata at all, he made alot of great things for Nintendo. The 3DS and its games still have my attention though for now, but as far as the company as a whole, no. I'll mostly stick with my Xbox and maybe give PS4 a try.
    And here we have a person who clearly doesn't have a greater scope range than Pokemon for Nintendo.

~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

The company continues to distance themselves from things like E3 (and now no Direct event)
    This isn't that big of a deal. It's 2016 - a lot of what used to go into one E3 just gets disseminated in their Nintendo Direct presentations, which you get multiple times each year instead of one. And you get them beamed to you directly (hmm) instead of having to read someone's live report from E3. Isn't this better, ultimately?

Rarely ever listens to its fans when it comes to games and franchises we want to play again
    Let's be fair, we're kinda dumb and have a lot of bad ideas. I wouldn't listen to us either, for the most part.

the continuation of these kiddie Avatars
    Why is this a problem?

going overboard with their copyright issues (having alot of Nintendo-related videos on youtube removed, Or if someone does or makes something Nintendo related in real life)
    You call it "going overboard," many people would call it "stopping people from making money off of their properties unchecked." Different strokes, I guess.

but yet they wonder why so many people including third-party supporters don't want anything to do with them anymore?
    That's easy. It's because their console hardware tends to be underpowered compared to the competition, making it difficult to impossible for developers to port their tentpole games to Nintendo hardware. It has considerable amounts of nothing to do with YouTube copyrights or whatever.

but over the years, the things the company has done (buying Rare out for example)
    I can't imagine how anyone can look at Rare's limited output since that went down (fourteen years ago, people, time to move on) and say "boy, Nintendo made a colossal mistake letting THEM go!" Granted a lot of that has to do with what Microsoft has forced upon them, but still.

The 3DS and its games still have my attention though for now, but as far as the company as a whole, no. I'll mostly stick with my Xbox and maybe give PS4 a try.
    But... if you're still sticking with the 3DS and its games, you're not really done with the company as a whole, are you?

Certainly no one's here to tell you how to spend your time and money, but it sounds like you're fixated on a lot of things that aren't terribly relevant.

-----
    Words to|live by

Apart from Pokémon Sun/Moon, the only thing I am hoping for in this year's E3 some more information regarding Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls/Bony Spirits, particularly the release date for the games outside of the US region since I am looking forward to purchasing. It is a bit of long shot to expect them to unexpectedly drop information of a hypothetical Golden Sun 4 especially with how Golden Sun: Dark Dawn turned out (it is not a bad game, but the quality is not on par with the GBA predecessors).

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

tbh, I can't see Nintendo actually announcing anything new at E3. I think it'll just be revealing more about what's coming up on both consoles, and maybe some more info on the NX at an extreme push. But yeah, I wouldn't expect anything massive from Nintendo at E3 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And here we have a person who clearly doesn't have a greater scope range than Pokemon for Nintendo.
    If Pokémon wasn't a thing, Nintendo would be dead to me. Well, their home consoles are, but I will buy their handhelds as long as main Pokémons exist there. I still play Pokémon Picross everyday for the last 6 months earning a bit of cubes to unlock areas just because of the Pokémon skin, whereas I dropped Mario Picross just a few days after getting it even though there's no F2P time/play limit BS.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

If It weren't for Pokémon I wouldn't be into video games in general anymore. I mostly play Pokémon, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros on my 3DS. I would've probably quit video games years ago if it weren't for Pokémon. With the exception of Pokémon and a couple other series like Smash Bros, Mario, and Yo-Kai Watch I'm not really into gaming anymore. That's because I lack time and motivation to play most games and I have other hobbies I generally enjoy more.

The thing is, just play the games you enjoy

60M 3DS have been sold
    Great milestone! Even in an era where most kids have smartphones than portables. Just ~22M (ehh don't think so) more before it overtakes the PSP's ~82M, but ~90M (impossible) before it overtakes the DS's ~152.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Page 558 of 559 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559 LastLast