Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559
Results 13,951 to 13,963 of 13963

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I have owned a total of 4 3DS systems. A 3DS,2DS,New 3DS XL, and New 3DS Pokémon edition. My OG 3DS wouldn't work anymore, I got the 2DS just to hold over for the New 3DS, I got the New 3DS XL because the New 3DS wouldn't come out in North America, Then I snatched the New 3DS Pokémon Red and Blue edition. I don't have the OG 3DS or XL anymore. So in terms of 3DS hardware, I had a weird experience.

It's kind of funny that Pokemon is being mentioned as a core reason of being on the system but with me...it feels as though I actually unintentionally burned myself out on the series, at least. At least the merch is something that will still hold my attention for a little. I don't have an updated console since 2006 either so...that sort of limits my options, aha. [strike]I'm mostly hoping that the last wave of Smash DLC character amiibos have a date and get released already, yeesh.[/strike] Maybe some beans spilled for upcoming eshop additions, and DLC for certain games. Outside the Pokemon/Zelda stuff of course.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Anybody here get Planet Robobot? I got it yesterday and it is pretty fun. Actually kind of liking it more than Triple Dekuxe (which was a game I absolutely loved).
    Kalos:
    Hoenn:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Anybody here get Planet Robobot? I got it yesterday and it is pretty fun. Actually kind of liking it more than Triple Dekuxe (which was a game I absolutely loved).
    I got the game. It's very fun utilizing the robot you use to navigate through the levels. I'm already 100% everything on World 1 and 2. Will start World 3 soon.

Grezzo is making Ever Oasis for 3DS. New IP, RPG. Fantasy Life-esque.

The new IP seems nice, I have to see more of it before I jump on the bandwagon, but it has potential.

I just hope it's given a better chance then what happened with Codename STEAM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that new Mario Party looks interesting.

Now you can be hungry staring at the game's boxart.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 16th June 2016 at 4:42 AM.

~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

I find it funny that Peach has the same pose from the front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

What's funny is I actually had this recently. I think it was last week?

Definitely getting both Pokémon Sun and Moon and one of the Yo-Kai Watch 2 games. Might try out Ever Oasis if there is a demo. Rhythm Heaven and Dragon Quest 7 look cool too but I'm kind of content with those series already. Mario Party looks okay but I'm burned with Mario Party too.

While Europe doesn't get the new RH game now, it will in October, as a digital and physical release.

Another Fatal Frame situation.

~ When the sweet model student tells you to shut up. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae: Risky's Revenge DC (Wii U)

Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I just hope it's given a better chance then what happened with Codename STEAM.
    Roy patch when.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

At least it's not a complete copy. The Toad on the can has a blue vest. The Toad on the Mario Party: Star Rush case has a red vest.

Page 559 of 559 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559