Page 559 of 561 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561 LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 14013

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I have owned a total of 4 3DS systems. A 3DS,2DS,New 3DS XL, and New 3DS Pokémon edition. My OG 3DS wouldn't work anymore, I got the 2DS just to hold over for the New 3DS, I got the New 3DS XL because the New 3DS wouldn't come out in North America, Then I snatched the New 3DS Pokémon Red and Blue edition. I don't have the OG 3DS or XL anymore. So in terms of 3DS hardware, I had a weird experience.

It's kind of funny that Pokemon is being mentioned as a core reason of being on the system but with me...it feels as though I actually unintentionally burned myself out on the series, at least. At least the merch is something that will still hold my attention for a little. I don't have an updated console since 2006 either so...that sort of limits my options, aha. [strike]I'm mostly hoping that the last wave of Smash DLC character amiibos have a date and get released already, yeesh.[/strike] Maybe some beans spilled for upcoming eshop additions, and DLC for certain games. Outside the Pokemon/Zelda stuff of course.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Anybody here get Planet Robobot? I got it yesterday and it is pretty fun. Actually kind of liking it more than Triple Dekuxe (which was a game I absolutely loved).
    My Pokémon X Team. Check out my playthrough in the recent happenings thread.

Kalos:
    Hoenn:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | NNID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Smash Wii U, Joel from TLOU, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Anybody here get Planet Robobot? I got it yesterday and it is pretty fun. Actually kind of liking it more than Triple Dekuxe (which was a game I absolutely loved).
    I got the game. It's very fun utilizing the robot you use to navigate through the levels. I'm already 100% everything on World 1 and 2. Will start World 3 soon.

Grezzo is making Ever Oasis for 3DS. New IP, RPG. Fantasy Life-esque.

The new IP seems nice, I have to see more of it before I jump on the bandwagon, but it has potential.

I just hope it's given a better chance then what happened with Codename STEAM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that new Mario Party looks interesting.

Now you can be hungry staring at the game's boxart.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 16th June 2016 at 4:42 AM.

~ Makoto: Can you hack us more into the opening? ~
    ~ Futaba: Have you ever tried getting past Avast before? ~
    ~ Haru: You have been gracefully burned. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Star Fox Zero

I find it funny that Peach has the same pose from the front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

What's funny is I actually had this recently. I think it was last week?

Definitely getting both Pokémon Sun and Moon and one of the Yo-Kai Watch 2 games. Might try out Ever Oasis if there is a demo. Rhythm Heaven and Dragon Quest 7 look cool too but I'm kind of content with those series already. Mario Party looks okay but I'm burned with Mario Party too.

While Europe doesn't get the new RH game now, it will in October, as a digital and physical release.

Another Fatal Frame situation.

~ Makoto: Can you hack us more into the opening? ~
    ~ Futaba: Have you ever tried getting past Avast before? ~
    ~ Haru: You have been gracefully burned. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Star Fox Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I just hope it's given a better chance then what happened with Codename STEAM.
    Roy patch when.

At least it's not a complete copy. The Toad on the can has a blue vest. The Toad on the Mario Party: Star Rush case has a red vest.

Is the 3DS library just going to consist of mostly JRPGs at this point? Because most of the best games coming out seem to be RPGs much like the Vita. There doesn't seem to be many more Mario or Zelda games coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJLeeTeam View Post
    Is the 3DS library just going to consist of mostly JRPGs at this point? Because most of the best games coming out seem to be RPGs much like the Vita. There doesn't seem to be many more Mario or Zelda games coming out.
    Big Nintendo franchises like Mario and Zelda are likely focusing all of their effort right now on preparing for the NX. Also, it's probably not that long until the 3DS gets replaced, so it's also likely in its winding down phase right now.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Hey, they're not all RPGs!

Zero Time Dilemma and Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice are visual novels/point-and-click adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJLeeTeam View Post
    Yeah, such as Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter games. Hyrule Warriors Legends was recently released. There is one more Mario game coming to the 3DS, and that's Mario Party: Star Rush. And then you have Pokémon Sun and Moon, which are pretty much the last of the 3DS games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Yeah, such as Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter games. Hyrule Warriors Legends was recently released. There is one more Mario game coming to the 3DS, and that's Mario Party: Star Rush. And then you have Pokémon Sun and Moon, which are pretty much the last of the 3DS games.
    Not quite. If you look at the features revealed so far, Sun and Moon are like improved versions of X and Y. So probably next year or the year after, we'll get a pair of Pokemon games that are like improved versions of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire. My hope is that it will be either remakes of Diamond and Pearl or portable versions of Colosseum and XD.

I'm not sure there would be any real point to a portable version of the Orre titles, but that's probably a moot point because the powers that be seem content to leave those games dead and buried in the past.

To say "So probably next year or the year after, we'll get a pair of Pokemon games that are like improved versions of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire" is both impossibly vague and a massive assumption. There's no telling this many years in advance how what is certainly the impending fade out of the 3DS will affect Generation VII.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Hey, the DS family lasted nine years.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There's no telling this many years in advance how what is certainly the impending fade out of the 3DS will affect Generation VII.
    Gen 7 is already on the 3DS and will almost undoubtedly finish on the 3DS. They will most likely follow the same pattern and not have a new game ready for launch with the next handheld and gen 8 will show up some time after.
    Started a Shiny Badge Quest in Pokémon X on 6/27/2016

Current Hunt:
    SR

Latest shinies:
    RE SR Trade/Gift Hatched RE Trade/Gift Trade/Gift

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    Gen 7 is already on the 3DS and will almost undoubtedly finish on the 3DS.
    That's what I said. The franchise is beholden to the hardware and thus when the 3DS goes, Generation VII goes with it, and that could be two years from now, it could be (but I don't think it will be) four years from now. Generation V was similarly compact due to the original DS family being in its twilight. Thus, it's impossible to say things like "So probably next year or the year after, we'll get a pair of Pokemon games that are like improved versions of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire. My hope is that it will be either remakes of Diamond and Pearl or portable versions of Colosseum and XD" and have it be anything but pure speculation with little to no basis.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

"It's okay when nintendo does it".

i recently got a 2DS and i want to get Pokebank on it. i already have a 3ds XL with pkbank on it. will i need to register one of my backup email accounts for the new 2DS profile so i can get the Kbank app on the 2ds? the 2ds will have ORAS on it and my 3DS XL will remain as PKMN x so there wont be any common trainer ID to be able to share a PKbank app.

LOL at the spaghgetti-Os can. they sure know how to do some product placement. its also rather funny that they are for meatball spaghettis given the 2 bros are considered Itailan for the most part.
    Last edited by nel3; 6th July 2016 at 3:03 PM.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    i recently got a 2DS and i want to get Pokebank on it. i already have a 3ds XL with pkbank on it. will i need to register one of my backup email accounts for the new 2DS profile so i can get the Kbank app on the 2ds? the 2ds will have ORAS on it and my 3DS XL will remain as PKMN x so there wont be any common trainer ID to be able to share a PKbank app.

LOL at the spaghgetti-Os can. they sure know how to do some product placement. its also rather funny that they are for meatball spaghettis given the 2 bros are considered Itailan for the most part.
    You can't have the same Pokemon Bank account on more than one system.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 559 of 561 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561 LastLast