Page 546 of 546 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546
Results 13,626 to 13,633 of 13633

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Eh, I got so accustomed with my New 3DS XL, that I would find it too much of an effort to switch out.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I didnt think it would actually work.
    We did it, SPPf!

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Wow Nintendo really can't win with this. Now people are mad because they got a XL instead since they didn't think it would be coming here at all and they should've been released at the same time. I'm still thrilled we get it at all even if it is late. Plus this might be a little tinfoil hat-y but I almost think this is another xenoblade type of deal where Nintendo didn't really want to bring it here but GameStop did and paid them for the exclusive rights. GameStop is the only one selling it now and I believe I read somewhere that this bundle at least is GameStop exclusive, although we could potentially get a small n3ds without HHD.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Wow Nintendo really can't win with this. Now people are mad because they got a XL instead since they didn't think it would be coming here at all and they should've been released at the same time. I'm still thrilled we get it at all even if it is late.
    Yeah, it just doesn't seem to work "right" no matter what course of action they take.

In my case, I would have preferred a New 3ds reg., but I got the XL size since that was out at the time. Now, I'm so used to it, that I don't think switching to regular size would be all that beneficial. It almost seems like a few games look better on the XL size, like New Leaf and SSB3DS, but that could just be me.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Ace Attorney 6 has been announced to be in the works and will be shown in this year's TGS.

A small offhand comment confirms it will come to the West.

The Great Ace Attorney is still MIA, though.

Wow Nintendo really can't win with this. Now people are mad because they got a XL instead since they didn't think it would be coming here at all and they should've been released at the same time. I'm still thrilled we get it at all even if it is late. Plus this might be a little tinfoil hat-y but I almost think this is another xenoblade type of deal where Nintendo didn't really want to bring it here but GameStop did and paid them for the exclusive rights. GameStop is the only one selling it now and I believe I read somewhere that this bundle at least is GameStop exclusive, although we could potentially get a small n3ds without HHD.
    I reluctantly bought a 3DS XL on launch day, but this is how technology works. Can't be mad, really. I am really hoping they release just the consoles, whether it's a Gamestop exclusive or not, so I can save some money.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer bundle is NOT a GameStop exclusive. GameStop didn't confirm that. However, GameStop did confirm the New Nintendo 3DS XL Hyrule edition is exclusive. Unfortunately, the Hyrule edition already sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I reluctantly bought a 3DS XL on launch day, but this is how technology works. Can't be mad, really. I am really hoping they release just the consoles, whether it's a Gamestop exclusive or not, so I can save some money.
    Yeah I already got a XL too since I figured it was never coming here but that's just how it works. I'm not about to be mad they I was impatient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    The Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer bundle is NOT a GameStop exclusive. GameStop didn't confirm that. However, GameStop did confirm the New Nintendo 3DS XL Hyrule edition is exclusive. Unfortunately, the Hyrule edition already sold out.
    Oh really? The article I read said both but it may have been a misinterpretation. I'm still not super convinced until it pops up on other stores though.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

Page 546 of 546 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546