Page 563 of 564 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564 LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 14094

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

So... Has anyone here mentioned the New Nintendo 3DS XL: Galaxy Edition? It seems kind of random, so it can only mean one thing: Super Mario Galaxy 3D confirmed!

Ha ha, I wish...
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

#TeamInstinct

It's lit with Litten!

I'm still dumbfounded as to why a new color palette for an existing system, at the same price, got its own trailer all to itself mere days before a 3DS-focused Direct hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm still dumbfounded as to why a new color palette for an existing system, at the same price, got its own trailer all to itself mere days before a 3DS-focused Direct hits.
    Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yeahhhh, that is pretty weird. They probably should have just waited for the Direct to announce it.

But on the other hand, they are apparently trying to release it this week, so I guess they wanted to get the word out fast.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

#TeamInstinct

It's lit with Litten!

I don't think it's really even worth bringing up in a direct, just show a couple pictures of the damn thing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by clbgolden12 View Post
    So... Has anyone here mentioned the New Nintendo 3DS XL: Galaxy Edition? It seems kind of random, so it can only mean one thing: Super Mario Galaxy 3D confirmed!

Ha ha, I wish...
    I was thinking of that today and you could use the stylus as a Wiimote. Idk but that could make the game a lot less annoying to me at least since the Wiimote felt weird to use.
    There's a tyrant king with a reptile heart
    And he's started a wave of crime now
    From his ship high above he abducted my love
    For the fourteenth or fifteenth time now

It's coming this week. I guess they wanted to open preorders and announce it ahead of the direct?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's coming this week. I guess they wanted to open preorders and announce it ahead of the direct?
    They also probably wanted to get it out of the way, too.

I know the shot is a long one but getting MHA as a eshop title would make me so happy even if it was only japanese audio.
    There's a tyrant king with a reptile heart
    And he's started a wave of crime now
    From his ship high above he abducted my love
    For the fourteenth or fifteenth time now

Famitsu has Metroid Prime: Federation Force at 4,286 with 0-25% sellthrough.
    http://www.famitsu.com/biz/ranking/

It's awesome that people are voting with their wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Famitsu has Metroid Prime: Federation Force at 4,286 with 0-25% sellthrough.
    http://www.famitsu.com/biz/ranking/

It's awesome that people are voting with their wallet
    I heard the series doesn't sell well in Japan.

But I honestly knew this would happen.

About the Galaxy 3DS, it is odd that it was announced at all (let alone before the Direct), but I legit want this thing. The funny thing is, I was just telling friends earlier that my 3DS is on the verge of replacement, with my L button not working, the card reader occasionally failing either before i start my game or after, and a bit of a sound issue on the right speaker.

Plus this thing is pretty on the inside and outside.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; 2 shiny hunted, 9 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Team Moon, Team Popplio, Team Instinct

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

We've had N64 remakes, Wii remakes, Wii U ports, so where are the Gamecube remakes?

Not on the horizon. And probably not until the next handheld, at least.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I heard the series doesn't sell well in Japan.

But I honestly knew this would happen.
    Yeah, Japan isn't too fond of Metroid like the West is, so that's not saying much. We're not really going to know how well it did until the NA and EU sales come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Welp, it appears that some fans are already petitioning to cancel the release of Pikmin for 3DS: https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-...cel-pikmin-3ds

Geez! First Color Splash, then Federation Force, and now this???

Credit to the amazing American--Pi for the banner!
    I have claimed Dialga
    I have claimed "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

I've changed everything back to English. Are you happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Welp, it appears that some fans are already petitioning to cancel the release of Pikmin for 3DS: https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-...cel-pikmin-3ds

Of course. -_-

Eh, it was only a matter of time.

#TeamInstinct

It's lit with Litten!

I swear, it's like Nintendo decides which games to make randomly, careening wildly between superb crowd-pleasers and utter trash. How do they pull off SMM the way they did on Wii U, and then completely excise one of the most important parts for the 3DS?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, Japan isn't too fond of Metroid like the West is, so that's not saying much. We're not really going to know how well it did until the NA and EU sales come out.
    Well, it is pretty remarkable, even with that in mind.

I've seen mostly positive feedback for the new Pikmin game anyway so at least this is being more accepted compared to Federation Force/Color Splash.

As silly as this might sound, I do wonder if this is indeed Pikmin 4 or a spinoff of sorts. Either way the game looks decent so far imo and this is coming from someone who hasn't played a Pikmin game since the 1st one.

Credit to FairyWitch for the userbar. Come and play Create-A-Trainer Face-Off by clicking the userbar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    BW actually stands for Butthurt Whiners

It was nice of these people to congregate around a Change.org petition where they can be safely ignored.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Doubt that Pikmin would be cancelled. I don't think it's truly Pikmin 4, as in, an expansive world of exploration in 3D, searching for parts, treasures, fruits, or the like, it's just a 2-D spin-off.

Miyamoto did say Pikmin 4 was close to completion, but I don't think he meant the Pikmin spin-off. The Pikmin spin-off doesn't have a true title yet.

Man, this guy is rabid. What exactly is wrong with the 2D Pikmin, they don't even explain it, they just rant about how it's an "insult" to the series. I swear, this sounds like satire.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm sure it's because it's a side-scrolling action-adventure game, rather than traditional Pikmin.

I hope the 2D sidescroller isn't actually Pikmin 4... Love Pikmin, hate 2D sidescrollers. but that doesn't mean I'd petition against its release lmao. It looks intriguing but doesn't look like a Pikmin game.

(credit: @ningukt)

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258

Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    I hope the 2D sidescroller isn't actually Pikmin 4... Love Pikmin, hate 2D sidescrollers. but that doesn't mean I'd petition against its release lmao. It looks intriguing but doesn't look like a Pikmin game.
    Well considering they called it "Pikmin, Game title not final" as opposed to "Pikmin 4", one could make the reasonable assumption that it's not Pikmin 4, or they'd have just called it such.

Although in the broadest sense I suppose you could also consider it the 4th Pikmin game, but eh. That didn't stop Kingdom Hearts with their numbering system.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Page 563 of 564 FirstFirst ... 463513553559560561562563564 LastLast