Page 569 of 569 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569
Results 14,201 to 14,210 of 14210

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    This should be in the Classic Games thread, not here.
    Good call. The guy who joined over a decade ago probably doesn't know rules and things like that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, like, there's an actual SNES game that was just released. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y3RB65T
    Huh, that's interesting. Is this officially licensed by Nintendo, or is it some indie developer who randomly decided to make a Super Nintendo game without going through Nintendo first?

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Huh, that's interesting. Is this officially licensed by Nintendo, or is it some indie developer who randomly decided to make a Super Nintendo game without going through Nintendo first?
    Nintendo isn't licensing any more SNES games, they're just being made. I remember hearing of at least one other released in the last decade or so. Or maybe it was Dreamcast.

In any event, my point here was really that the fact games are released for a system years after it's discontinued don't exactly mean much. Because they usually tend to be shovelware (Just Dance, the aforementioned Frozen) or things like this.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 15th July 2017 at 10:22 PM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Nintendo isn't licensing any more SNES games, they're just being made. I remember hearing of at least one other released in the last decade or so. Or maybe it was Dreamcast.

In any event, my point here was really that the fact games are released for a system years after it's discontinued don't exactly mean much. Because they usually tend to be shovelware (Just Dance, the aforementioned Frozen) or things like this.
    Oh, I thought you were making the opposite point, and pointing out that systems will continue to be supported long after they "die out."

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

You could look at it in the opposite way, I suppose. I don't really consider it support, though. But until they discontinue all current 3DS models, the 3DS is not going anywhere. And considering they just released a new one, we've still got a ways to go.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/07/17...tch-3ds-games/

Walmart doing pre-order discounts on USUM, Atlus, Culdcept, MH:S

Too bad I already reserved the American Steelbook version lol.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16

Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17
    First Hall of Fame entry: 8/20/17
    Current Hunt:

So did anyone else know if you buy a new system without doing system transfer, and you don't keep the old system's serial number, Nintendo might not be able/willing to unlink your NNID from your old 3DS? Because I learned that today.
    ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Yeah, they need some kind of authentication to make sure you're not just stealing someone else's account

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Yeah, they need some kind of authentication to make sure you're not just stealing someone else's account
    I mean, I would have thought a modern gaming company could make the process somewhat straightforward online instead of making it complex enough that I've now lost 14 years worth of over 1,000 Pokemon. Unlinking an old device should literally be a painless process - or, like, linking more than one.
    ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Page 569 of 569 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569