Page 540 of 540 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540
Results 13,476 to 13,496 of 13496

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Both Ace Attorney games are on sale on the eShop: Dual Destinies for $17.99 and the Trilogy for $22.99.

EDIT: Want to get those pink pieces in those puzzles? You can exploit this cheat as long as a special Mii is being distributed through Wi-Fi (this case being Honest Abe):

1. Use the special guest in all of the games

2. Select SETTINGS and deactivate STREETPASS (This also deactivates SPOTPASS)

3. DELETE the special guest from your plaza

4. Hit HOME and exit StreetPass Mii Plaza

5. Re-enter StreetPass Mii Plaza

6. Select SETTINGS and reactivate STREETPASS

7. Reactivate SPOTPASS next

8. Wait for the beautiful BLUE NOTIFICATION

9. Hit the HOME button and the NOTIFICATIONS bubble should pop out.

10. Enter NOTIFICATIONS menu and select LAUNCH SOFTWARE at the bottom

11. SP Mii Plaza will close and re-open by itself and the special guest should come strolling through to greet you like it was the first time ever!
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 15th March 2015 at 10:40 PM.

You can only learn how when you break down the barriers pushing others away... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Shantae & The Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

^That sounds like a nice deal. I might download the iOS version to try it out.

Also, I just realized... I'm working in an airport this summer and that seems like an epic place for streetpassing. :o

"Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

I got that game on pre-order, after cancelling the Sheik amiibo pre-order. Found a Sheik elsewhere, so I used the deposit for that game instead.

I got all excited, started my system up, saved multiple theme layouts as new ones appeared annnnnnd...It's gone. The very first time a theme repeated I noticed that it basically ignored my previous settings for it. It does not work at all with shuffle mode, so whats the point? To me (and I could be wrong) the people the switch their themes around a lot are the same people using shuffle mode. It seems like such a missed opportunity. Guess I'll just have to keep on being sad while isabelles face gets covered up by the icons, felyns don't wiggle and I don't get to see groose.

In case people haven't upgraded to the N3DS XL yet, GameStop stores will start getting Majora Mask's editions starting tomorrow, 4 at every store.

EDIT: Your precious 4GB micro SD card that comes with the New 3DSXL will not be enough for the download version of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 26th March 2015 at 5:41 AM.

You can only learn how when you break down the barriers pushing others away... ~Made by yours truly~

Shin Megami Tensai IV for sale at least on uk eshop- only 8.99 gbp until 02/04. Bought it!
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. For 3ds, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

Nintendo uploaded some live performance of Xenoblade music to hype Xenoblade 3D; there's the Main Theme, Gaur Plains, Mechanical Rhythm, Engage the Enemy, and You Know Will Know Our Names.

I bought the New 3DS today, because after 3+ years, my old 3DS refuses to charge. :/ The web browser on this is fabulous. :P Just like the Wii U.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

So, I got a refurbished original 3DS as a birthday present back in March, and I love it! A significant step-up from my older DS Lite, it is!

Monster Hunter Stories announced for 2016, Project X Zone 2: Brave New World for Autumn 2015.

I'm legitimately surprised Project X Zone is getting a sequel.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

And if it gets over here again, I wish they can give everyone English voices. It's so sad I did not understand the seventeen joke Valkyrie said during a main portion...because it was related to her old Japanese VA voicing her at the moment. I do want an English dub.

That's the thing, despite all the hype it got during pre-release, after it actually came out almost no one mentioned it and its sales are simply average. No on seemed to particularly care, and yet here we are with a sequel.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I hope they fix stuff like:

1) Make combat not so repetitive. I got bored after chapter 15 and my only real drive was to gather the party members.

2) Give proper development to all of the characters. In a map made for X and Zero, you will never see Ryu talking in length to either of them, unless it's the main characters of the crossover.

3) Stop making a majority of the jokes centered around the girls with big breasts during the main story. Make X act silly around robots that aren't so human like him or have Chris wrestle a boulder and have everyone comment on it.

4) Following point three, restrain yourselves from accepting more women with big breasts, especially the ones who have no dignity about making them bounce.

5) Stop making jokes only Japanese gamers will get because of the Japanese language. Please, give us an English dub.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 13th April 2015 at 1:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    3) Stop making a majority of the jokes centered around the girls with big breasts during the main story. Make X act silly around robots that aren't so human like him or have Chris wrestle a boulder and have everyone comment on it.

4) Following point three, restrain yourselves from accepting more women with big breasts, especially the ones who have no dignity about making them bounce.
    But then how will they get Otakus to buy figmas of big breasted female characters??

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    5) Stop making jokes only Japanese gamers will get because of the Japanese language. Please, give us an English dub.
    Too bad. Japanophiles demand cultural jokes they don't understand or pretend to understand be kept in localizations or else it's ruining the authenticity and soul of the pure Nippon gaming.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

More Sega 3D Classics announced. Streets of Rage 2 in July, Gunstar Heroes in August, and Sonic 2 in September.

Project X Zone, favorite guilty pleasure game of all time. I am excited for the sequel. I want to see how much I can juggle my opponent.

Just give me Haken and Kaguya back or some other reps from Endless Frontier (another favorite guilty pleasure game) and I'll be a happy camper. Those guys were OP.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 540 of 540 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540