Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570
Results 14,226 to 14,236 of 14236

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

The next bit of 3DS to go has been announced. Flipnote Studio service is gone 4/2/18

I wonder why they are ending support for the 3DS in chunks instead of all in one go.
    Last edited by Team Volt Grunt; 8th September 2017 at 3:52 PM.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    The next bit of 3DS to go has been announced. Flipnote Studio service is gone 4/2/18

I wonder why they are ending support for the 3DS in chunks instead of all in one go.
    Probably because USUM are coming out and most likely be money makers for the system and keep it alive for another two or three years. BW2 did it for the DS and DSi.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    shutting down servers in waves instead of all at once is pretty normal

Place your bets! What will be the next thing to go?

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    I'm neutral on Miiverse being shut down. I never really used it and often forgot about its existence because of how I rarely even opened it.
    This is pretty much me.

Not to say it didn't have its highlights.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

I still... fear switching the game in my handheld x_x; ever since...my alpha sapphire wouldn't read....

It could make getting new games hard though...
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    I still... fear switching the game in my handheld x_x; ever since...my alpha sapphire wouldn't read....

It could make getting new games hard though...
    Yeah, I'm trying to mostly go digital on my 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Like, mostly downloads?
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I've always been one to choose cartridges/disks over digitial, but the Switch is changing my mind about it. I usually keep my Switch on my TV stand in the dock so it's easy to access and always charged. The cartridges are so small, though, that I keep them in the travel case I bought for taking my Switch on the go. With the way the Switch holds games compared to the 3DS, and the fact that I don't store them in the same place, it's inconvenient to switch cartridges when I want to play a different game. I'd much rather have the games digitally on the Switch so that I don't have to bother with switching the cartridges or making sure I know where they are or making sure they go with me if I take my Switch somewhere.

Games that I don't intend to keep forever are worth getting on cartridge so I can sell/trade them when I'm done with them, but games I want to keep around for whenever I want to replay them are more likely to be digital from now on. I bought Metroid: Samus Returns through the eshop last night and I know I won't regret that choice.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    Like, mostly downloads?
    Yeah, that's it! I still need the cartridge slot though when I use the SD Card Transfer Tool.

I have a few 3DS games that I purchased digitally. Most aren't on my SD card as there isn't enough room for them all. Alpha Sapphire takes up most of the memory along with Ocarina of Time. The rest is all my VC and eShop games. The others I don't really play that often so it wasn't a big deal to not keep them on the card. I may download them if I decide to get a really large micro SD card.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570