Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523
Results 13,051 to 13,055 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well they put in more powerful hardware in the same form factor, they improved the battery but that was a necessity so the battery life didn't get worse. The Vita Slim has the same computational power but require less power draw.
    I got a good 6-7 hours off my last charge on the older Vita playing Disgaea 4. Dunno if that's a demanding game or not, but I was happy with the charge and I think it's longer than the average charge
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I got a good 6-7 hours off my last charge on the older Vita playing Disgaea 4. Dunno if that's a demanding game or not, but I was happy with the charge and I think it's longer than the average charge
    Pretty sure Sony invests on more powerful but expensive hardware for their consoles.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Still waiting for Nintendo to release the Skyward Sword theme in the US. The ALBW one is my current one and it is great, but I like SS more (both games are fantastic obviously). Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!

Is there any set day of the week that new themes get released or is it random?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Still waiting for Nintendo to release the Skyward Sword theme in the US. The ALBW one is my current one and it is great, but I like SS more (both games are fantastic obviously). Even better would be a Pokémon or Smash Bros. one!

Is there any set day of the week that new themes get released or is it random?
    It's probably random.

Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523