Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 457507547553554555556557
Results 13,901 to 13,914 of 13914

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Anybody got word on what's next for the 3DS other than Kirby Planet Robobot, Pokemon Sun and Moon and Metroid Prime Federation Force? I know E3 is in a couple of months but info for anything on upcoming game content is getting very scarce.
    I don't think there's been any major news recently. You're honestly just better off waiting until E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndrew24
    spoiler ansem isnt ansem but is actually pretending to be ansem as riku inside ansem pretending to be ansem

Quote Originally Posted by Karxrida View Post
    I don't think there's been any major news recently. You're honestly just better off waiting until E3.
    OK, OK. It's just that things have been slower than they should be.

i have a question regarding the PKMN battle vids. ive published a few battle vids (pkmn X) already and most of the people who saw the link had no issuess in viewing the battle. i recently had a rather memorable battle where i trashed the 3 Johto dogs, 2 Johto birds + support??? arceus. i recently sent the upload battle link to Cloudchild75 (omega Ruby) but the video froze somewhere on the first or second turn. i took the vid down and reposted the link and it still froze within the first 1-2 turns. i have no issues playing back the vid on my 3ds. what could cause a battle vid link to freeze up when viewed on other 3DS consoles?

i made a vid of the battle with my camera and posted it on YT but i still have issues with the battle video code for that particular battle.
    Last edited by nel3; 25th April 2016 at 5:43 AM.

fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

I have a question for everyone. When it comes to how you buy 3DS retail games, do you buy them all at retail, buy them all digitally, or do it evenly between the two?

All retail until Nintendo can figure their digital **** out.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

In-between for me. I have a HUGE mini SD card for my N3DS, but I also go for physical, mostly when it is for my Deluxe Wii U and its laughable storage space.

~ Well, to be fair, they offered ham to me. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Special: "Baby, Baby, Baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I have a question for everyone. When it comes to how you buy 3DS retail games, do you buy them all at retail, buy them all digitally, or do it evenly between the two?
    Evenly, I have a few games on both cartridge and digital. I don't really buy a lot of games though, Fates is probably my last 3DS purchase for a long while.

Usually it's either easier, cheaper, or both to buy digitally, so that's what I often end up going with. I travel semi-frequently, and it's far easier to keep everything on an SD Card inside my system than to keep track of dozens of tiny cartridges, especially if I want to come prepared for multiplayer. I've almost filled a 32 GB micro SD.

I do have eight physical games, all of which were either cheaper to buy physically or were released before retail games went on the eShop, as well as a sizable DS collection.

If eshop prices were lower than store prices, I'd probably go for downloads more often. But I prefer having a cartridge/disc. Resale/trade-in value has no meaning for downloads. Most of the downloads I have were free. I think Bank and Yellow are the only digital games I have actually put money into.
    Latest shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Usually it's either easier, cheaper
    No it isn't in almost anyway. If by easier, you mean not haven't top change carts, than that it's.

Digital is almost always more expensive. Smash is still 60 bucks digital when I can get physical for used for 30 or less. Nintendo's shitty account system that forces you to call them and verify your digital if you loose your system doesn't help

I think it's pretty clear he was talking about the price of new games, which are standardized, in comparison to the price of used games, which obviously are not. Not sure why someone would think that and try to pull on that thread.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No it isn't in almost anyway. If by easier, you mean not haven't top change carts, than that it's.
    Easier to purchase, too. If I want to get something physical, I either have to find a way to get out to a Gameflop or wherever, or buy it online and wait for it to be shipped. Digital attaches none of those strings; I pay by debit card, and the game downloads overnight or while I'm out doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Smash is still 60 bucks digital when I can get physical for used for 30 or less.
    I'd like to shop wherever it is you're going; unless it's a real bomba, I've never seen used Nintendo games go that lower than $5 or $10 past MSRP.

Nintendo's digital sales may suck compared to the competition, but not compared to their own retail.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I think it's pretty clear he was talking about the price of new games, which are standardized, in comparison to the price of used games, which obviously are not. Not sure why someone would think that and try to pull on that thread.
    Because it's still true. In store, games like Xenoblade, Smash and Kart are down 10 bucks new at Target, Walmart and friends while still being full price on the eshop.

Hardly any info lately. That's probably gonna change though. Because something tells me there will be a least one Nintendo Direct before E3. In terms of 3DS news, I'm hoping they announce more info on Pokemon Sun and Moon and Metroid Prime Federation Force, plus some new VC titles and maybe a new game or two.

Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 457507547553554555556557