Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 425475515521522523524525
Results 13,101 to 13,104 of 13104

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite Fan View Post
    I have a new 3ds related question:
    I've come to the understanding that system transfers from uk 3ds to aus n3ds are possible.
    SO,

I've read contradicting statements that system transfers do or do not transfer save data (of downloaded games progress and mii plaza progress).
    Assuming save data doesn't transfer and it stays on the sd- if this was an "old" 3ds, I would just insert the sd to the (sigh) "new old" 3ds.
    BUT- since this is a new 3ds with a micro sd card, I obviously need to buy a 32 gb micro sd (seeing as I currently have a 32 gd sd)

So my question- When I copy the sd to micro sd via pc- should i back-up save data? Is it a waste of time? Can anybody give me the EXACT steps I need to take for a proper, functional, no-tears-shed transfer?

Nintendo- Can't live with them, cant live without them
    All save data is stored on the 3DS, not on the SD card, and it's all transferred.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    All save data is stored on the 3DS, not on the SD card, and it's all transferred.
    Are you absolutely certain? How does my 3ds store save data fore 15-20 games?
    Last edited by Dragonite Fan; Today at 8:57 PM.
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

Are you absolutely certain? How does my 3ds store save data fore 15-20 games?
    In it's internal memory.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I have a new 3ds related question:
    I've come to the understanding that system transfers from uk 3ds to aus n3ds are possible.
    SO,

I've read contradicting statements that system transfers do or do not transfer save data (of downloaded games progress and mii plaza progress).
    Assuming save data doesn't transfer and it stays on the sd- if this was an "old" 3ds, I would just insert the sd to the (sigh) "new old" 3ds.
    BUT- since this is a new 3ds with a micro sd card, I obviously need to buy a 32 gb micro sd (seeing as I currently have a 32 gd sd)

So my question- When I copy the sd to micro sd via pc- should i back-up save data? Is it a waste of time? Can anybody give me the EXACT steps I need to take for a proper, functional, no-tears-shed transfer?

Nintendo- Can't live with them, cant live without them
    My recommended option is to copy the SD card to the Micro SD card and use the Adaptor in the old 3DS, then start the transfer process. Ditch the old SD as soon you've copied the data over. Oh, just in case you make a mistake don't start a game that you can't afford to loose the save. (I choose Phoenix Wright or Virtues Last reward myself.)

Mind you I've never transferred games between 3DSes.

I've just gone from a 16GB SD to a 32GB micro SD myself, for when they do release it in the UK.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 425475515521522523524525