Page 71 of 526 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #1751
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't think it's something one would really enjoy playing too much now though.
    Completely untrue. I've played it through multiple times on VC.

  2. #1752
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I have my cosmic black ds reserved now and im getting ssf4:3d with it. I want this becase its souposed to be the best launch title to really show the 3ds ability.
    I was wondering if anybody here had tried it and could confirm this.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  3. #1753
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    cant wait till i get my 3ds!
    Last edited by Crow; 24th February 2011 at 5:35 PM.

  4. #1754
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    cant wait till i get my 3ds!
    Thank you for that extremely insightful comment that has added a ton to the topic.

    Anyone else waiting until games like Paper Mario come out to even bother with trying to get one? I have the cash, but it looks like it will be closer to the end of July before any games I want come out.

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  5. #1755
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Thank you for that extremely insightful comment that has added a ton to the topic.

    Anyone else waiting until games like Paper Mario come out to even bother with trying to get one? I have the cash, but it looks like it will be closer to the end of July before any games I want come out.

    woot21 out dawgs
    Yeah, I'm gonna wait for OoT at the very least. Maybe even past that.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  6. #1756
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    To the people talking about a "3D" pokemon on the 3ds, I'm pretty such it's possible just look at DragonQuest9, replace the monsters with Pokemon, more Music tracks and your set, but you gotta remember, we have consoles for a reason, don't be expecting any "3D" pokemon game anytime soon, unless its a spin-off.

  7. #1757
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,090

    Default

    I would love for Gamefreak to make a Pokemon game with 3D models, but we all know that the 6th generation is going to look like a pop-out book.

  8. #1758
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    AAUS
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    I would love for Gamefreak to make a Pokemon game with 3D models, but we all know that the 6th generation is going to look like a pop-out book.
    I'm going to do a report about that book in my English class. I will be so popular.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

  9. #1759
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Quincy, IL
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Thank you for that extremely insightful comment that has added a ton to the topic.

    Anyone else waiting until games like Paper Mario come out to even bother with trying to get one? I have the cash, but it looks like it will be closer to the end of July before any games I want come out.

    woot21 out dawgs


    Nah, I'm going to use my money on the date of realease so I'm not tempted to spend it. Then I can just wait until a release such as MGS/SC(Splinter Cell)/OoT/PM/etc. come out and buy them.
    If I seem like a jerk, at least know it's with good intention.
    "Man is nothing but a miserable pile of secrets." -Dracula SOTN

  10. #1760
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Tomorrow the 3DS comes out. Anyone getting the Japanese version?

  11. #1761
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I would love for Gamefreak to make a Pokemon game with 3D models, but we all know that the 6th generation is going to look like a pop-out book.
    No, I don't think we all know that at all.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  12. #1762
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, I don't think we all know that at all.
    Maybe, but I agree with you. I think Junichi Masuda said somewhere (Don't remmber where,) that said that they were going to stick with 2-D polygon models for reasons I can't remeber.

  13. #1763
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Tomorrow the 3DS comes out. Anyone getting the Japanese version?
    Nope, will be nice to see the unboxing and impressions though. Already people are receiving their Japanese 3DS's early, a little bit jealous about it, but I only have to wait one whole month and a couple of days for my own, and i'm sure March will either a) go very slow [a possibility...] or b) go quick and the launch will be here before we all know it.

    Formerly known as Nightshroud.

  14. #1764
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    Nope, will be nice to see the unboxing and impressions though. Already people are receiving their Japanese 3DS's early, a little bit jealous about it, but I only have to wait one whole month and a couple of days for my own, and i'm sure March will either a) go very slow [a possibility...] or b) go quick and the launch will be here before we all know it.
    Well you have Black/White to placate you while you wait. If you want I could give you some links to the unboxing stuff.

  15. #1765
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Well you have Black/White to placate you while you wait. If you want I could give you some links to the unboxing stuff.
    Oh yes. :] I still have Dragon Quest VI and Radiant Historia to tide me over as well. And that's okay, I have a site that I always go to for the latest 3DS news, including the unboxing updates and the like. But thankyou anyway. ^_^

    Formerly known as Nightshroud.

  16. #1766
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Maybe, but I agree with you. I think Junichi Masuda said somewhere (Don't remmber where,) that said that they were going to stick with 2-D polygon models for reasons I can't remeber.
    2-D polygon models? Guh?

    Anyway, if paper mario can become 3d, I'm sure pokemon can manage it, with or without 3D models.
    Will-Powered Spriter

  17. #1767
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wherever I want
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    I'm wondering if it's worth getting the 3DS version of LSW3, or stick with the DS version. It looks like a cool game. I just hope it's not a severely watered-down version of the home console version.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

  18. #1768
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    2-D polygon models? Guh?

    Anyway, if paper mario can become 3d, I'm sure pokemon can manage it, with or without 3D models.
    2D polygons as in lacking depth.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  19. #1769
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    My japanese 3DS is currently on a bidding website.

    I imported it for $332 bucks.

    Bid as of now is at $783 to some guy in Ohio.

    I'll keep ya'll up dated.

  20. #1770
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    My japanese 3DS is currently on a bidding website.

    I imported it for $332 bucks.

    Bid as of now is at $783 to some guy in Ohio.

    I'll keep ya'll up dated.
    There's really no need to keep us updated. If you must then just giving the final price is fine.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  21. #1771
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    2D polygons as in lacking depth.
    I'm pretty sure you don't get 2D polygons, don't they just use pictures/sprites?
    Will-Powered Spriter

  22. #1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Well pictures and sprites don't have depth.

  23. #1773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    I'm pretty sure you don't get 2D polygons, don't they just use pictures/sprites?
    Yeah, that's what I thought, too.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

  24. #1774
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Ill ask again whats the best launch title to show off the 3d.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  25. #1775
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    6,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Ill ask again whats the best launch title to show off the 3d.
    It doesn't really matter, they all suck.

Page 71 of 526 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •