Thread: Best tcg collector software!

Default Best tcg collector software!

NEW AMAZING POKEMON SOFTWARE! THIS SOFTWARE WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER POKEMON COLLECTOR! IT WILL ORGANIZE YOUR COLLECTIONS 100%! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT CARDS YOU HAVE AND WHAT CARDS YOU NEED WITH 100% ACCURACY! CHECK THE VIDEO TO TAKE A LOOK! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THIS...

AND THE NEW INTERFACE IS ALREADY OUT!
    CHECK THE LINK ON THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION AND DOWNLOAD NOW!
    ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD AND OPEN THE PROGRAM, IT WILL UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY!

I would never guarantee or say 100% due to the fact of human failure, not all of us will remember to post everything into the system.

Now for questions:
    Is this a phone app or an exe.?
    Do you have a search modulation as opposed to looking through lists of cards to see what you have?
    How will this help you and your collection if lets say your collection isn't from set to set, could you just make up a list of cards you have and are wanting to collect on this app?
    Though its in all caps, do you guys feel confident with your product against other fan based pokemon and pokemon pokemon tcg related products?

Just some questions so people can see more of what you guys have to offer as opposed to, this is our product, just do it.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Hey, Thank you! this is a beta, i am adding sets every couple weeks and first i am going to add all the english and japanese sets! when i'm done all this, i will be starting to add features that people want to have! and it's a .exe file!

Would it be to much to ask for legitimate answers then what you feel like saying, not to be rude there but I would like to get to know more about what this is and what it offers, videos and new sets coming out is just one sided perspective and things you think people might want to hear. What I would like to do is the shopping before hand, system features and what you guys plan on adding on, what it is that you offer that makes collecting easier, etc. Beta is a fine wall of saying, there isn't much to say because we are working out the kinks, then the community looks at what is being offered doesn't see much change and moves on, if there is a way to make this more engaging then it could possibly get people more involved so it can actually pick itself up and work out what needs to be done, offer critical feedback and help make this something beyond what might be expected. These are just ideas out of my head, peace.
    Last edited by ven?; 14th November 2014 at 5:59 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).