Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Have an idea for a deck but don't have a decklist? Click here!

Hmm... durant mill anyone? I'm trying to get this deck out of its unviability stage because it will be just TOO fun to play!!! It'll be like defend the king and stuff!!!
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

durant won't last it as a mill deck, 4 at max mill strategy. Fun to play, depends on the player.

This card as a mill deck is annoying
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

It is fun, esp. with 4 revive + terrakoin revenge powered. Maybe even a Cobaloin lock in it (cobalock?)
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

I think you mean disrupt, it doesn't lock the opponent from attacking that turn entirely, and I would like to retaliate that claim + 60 more damage (and this is why I think that new dragon is useless).

well, anything fire is too much for cobalion, but 4 mill + disrupt cobalion and judge would suck. Maybe expert belt your revenger/disrupter?

Revenge is for afrobull, retaliate is for machobull, anything fire for this deck is to much, which is why I suggest carracosta and throw they're energy out while you mill they're energy restore cards, mwhahahaha.

P.S> oh fire decks and they're energy.
    Last edited by ven?; 7th November 2011 at 4:49 AM.

Hey, do you think Mewtwo EX would fit in well with Magneboar?
    White FC: 4599-5688-7983
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

Slow community time, eh?
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

Yup... ven is usually on 7-8pm CST. Even pokebeach is slow.

Anywayz... am not TOO familiar with magneboar BUT I do know mewtwo EX will have great synergy. Maybe a tech?

How about hydreigon?

Well, Mewtwo has the attack that increases with each energy, unlike hydreigon.
    Also if you have prism energy you can spam phycho drive pretty easily

lol no im talking bout hydreigon in its own deck. maybe with kindra prime and jirachi? SWEEEEEEEET.

Very interesting, but it only works against certain decks, and kinda dies to Donphan and yanmega.

Now, do you think fliptini and basculin #24 in emerging powers plus archeops maybe could work?

archeops is unplayable: almost impossible to get on bench and ability dosen't work on rare candy.

Well, besides the archeops then.
    Also, I saw someone play a game with 4 chandelures and a dodrio and no energy whatsoever. He one by a long shot, but do you think this deck could be successful in the regular metagame?

BUT I do know mewtwo EX will have great synergy
    MY groudon EX is gonna tear that **** up.

I got 4 cobalion today and a million ideas on what to do with them, but no plan, so I'd like to hear some outside opinion's, so....

What would you do if you wanted to make a deck with 4 cobalion?

I've got 3 evolite and 3 rocky helms so be sparse.

Am I the only one that can see a big win with the 'Sear's from Noble Victories and the Heatmor, since the Heator can get rid of Pokemon Tools (Rocky Helmet and Eviolite go away!) and the 2 'Sears have insane strength. They could be put in a deck with maybe Golurk for a fast take down, put some energy finding cards in it (take energies from your discard, look in your deck for a basic energy card), and get yourself some Rocky Helmets on your own Pokemon or even some Plus Powers for fast take-downs. I might be the only one that sees greatness in this, but what do you guys think would go with this? And when I said 'Sears, I meant Pansear and Simisear.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Golurk is insanely slow, and will always be catchered before he's set up, due to his massive retreat cost. In addition to that, the water weakness is not very good because of Kyruem.
    Also, Simisear has a decent attack, but its really flippy for a high energy cost and low HP, making it unplayable except in decks that would only run Noble Victory cards, for some reason.

I'm trying to build a deck based on EX Delta Species Salamence (EX Dragon Frontiers) and Charizard (Base Set). I've been collecting for quite a while, but I'm fairly new to competitive card playing. Thanks :D

How about a Steel and Water Deck. You could have Kyurem as a Water and Cobalion as Steel. I also thought of Dialga and Palkia Legend to keep adding prize cards when needed. This deck could cover the two BIG decks right now (Victini and Kyurem decks), I thought of Steel for Kyurem and they actually have GREAT moves, then Water to cover Victini and just that Kyurem is beast!
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

cobalion kyurem deck:
    3 cobalion
    3 kyurem
    2-1-2 feraligator prime
    3 cleffa (stall both of these cards are slow to setup)
    4 special metal
    2 dce
    4 water energy
    plus power, communication, dual ball and pont, everything else is extra
    (if victini is a big deck right now, I'm laughing, and all you need to deal with that midget is outrage)

next

to be honest for the salamence ex charzard idea, you might as well juts run typhlosion prime, which does the same thing as the first attack but as a power from the bench, then ask you get rid of charzard for reshiram as it's faster to play then a stage 2 like charzard, a.k.a. just run reshiboar or ploshion.

next

An idea for a deck list that use's something useful from nobel victor's, check my deck list idea for black and white on I'm putting up this evening.

Ok, I just recently started playing the TCG and I'm in a league. (I joined it because they were supposed to play the video games too, but they haven't organized that yet.)

Anyway, I bought the Green Tornado theme deck which is Grass Psychic. Right now, It's terrible. It's just a bunch of random Grass and Psychic mons, their resepective energies, and trainers thrown together without any strategy behind it.

How can I make a playable (HG/SS on) Grass/Psychic deck that actually has a chance of winning.

I don't know what the good Grass/Psychic Pokemon that I can build a deck around are. I'm new to this.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

JUst mulling on a silly/fun deck.

I call it: spray and pray.

Basic idea, Hydregion goes all out, scattering damage across as many pokes as possible.
    Have a few setup, so as they get knocked out, you can step up with another.

Then you get a Darkrai/Cresselia ledgend in play, give it a psychic, switch out and scatter the damage as needed to either KO their hard hitters, or trash a bunch of support on the deck to grab lots of prizes and hopefully win.

Kyurem is a possibility here too...

This could be good when the dark cards start hitting UK/USA, but of course we lose the ledgends then, so is there another way of redistributing damage on mass yet?

Also, does DCE become 2x dark when placed on Hydregion. I say so, but I could be wrong...

Any ideas/feedback, this is in the planning stage, and is not really designed to be top tier, but it could be fun and I'm bored of my reshi/emboar deck.

This is a fairly slow deck to get rolling, I kinda like slower decks due to my play style.

It seems like it could work, but put in Emboar for energy acceleration.

I've been thinking of a deck based primarily around steel and a way of countering Gothitelle decks. I was thinking Ferrothorn since I could force the switch with Gyro Ball and Cobalion with Metal Horns. Any other ideas are great. Thanks!
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast