Thread: GWSC- Week 136 Poll

Default GWSC- Week 136 Poll

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to make fuse pokémon of which you had to choose from in one of the pokémon games!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #138.
    2016 is going great so far! Many good entries this week!

American--Pi - Chikorita & cyndaquil

Blue espeon - the eeveelutions (vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, espeon, umbreon, glaceon & leafeon)

Burakoru - Sinnoh starters

Mew The Gato - Carracosta & Archeops

Missigno.Master - Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee

Mr. Mach - Wormadam & Mothim

Happy voting!

This is such a tough choice. I like all of them! :/

My vote goes to Mr. Mach. The four Pokemon are fused perfectly and interestingly.

2015 Fanfiction Awards
    Shifting Game | The Multiversity
    Released | The T.R.A.S.H.

If you have the time, please take a look at my works and vote for me if you like them. :>
    Crazy | Sunset | Behind the Pitch
    Three Yuletide Drabbles | The Handkerchief
    Author's Profile banner and profile pic by me; Shipping Oscars banner by xEryChan

Vote goes to Mr. Mach, the four combined look amazing.

"The Queen of Moe"

Hi this time my vote goes to Mr. March. It is a sprite with a high quality. The palette is perfect and the combination is very good
    (My second vote would be for MissingNoMaster).
    Congratulations.

żCan I give my opinion of the rest of the sprites?:

- American Pi: You mixed perfectly the two pokemons, I like it so much. I think next time you should try something more visual, something more.. żShocking? I don't know the word in english, I hope I've explained myself well
    - Burakoru: In my opinion your idea if the ombination it's good, but for me the palette failed. That brown and that blue are not good colors to be together.
    - Mew the gato: Also a great Idea, you did a good job on sprite's structure. For me failed the palette, since the palette makes the sprite looks like... I don-t know how to say... Like plastic sprite.
    - MissingNoMaster: I like very much your sprite. I really like how you fixed hitmonlee's head with hitmonchan's body.

Bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespeon View Post
    (My second vote would be for MissingNoMaster).
    - MissingNoMaster: I like very much your sprite. I really like how you fixed hitmonlee's head with hitmonchan's body.
    Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

I actually had one other idea I had been toying with before deciding on Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan; I was considering fusing Togepi and Elekid, because in Pokémon XD, you have the choice of keeping Hordel's Shadow Togepi for yourself, or trading it back to him for his Elekid once it's purified.

Anyway, my vote this time around goes to Mr. Mach. I like how it manages to incorporate all three Wormadam formes, and I also just really like Mothim, so that helped its case.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Some high-quality fusions, y'all! My vote goes to Mew The Gato.

Spoiler:- C&C:

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Missingno.Master: The face looks really funny and the yellow gloves are nice (is that shiny -chan or your picking?), can't see anything wrong with this one.[/spoiler]
    Thanks! The color for the gloves actually came from those spots on Hitmonlee's feet.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Voting for Mr. Mach because I liked the colourful combination of all three Wormadam forms and Mothim.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

My vote goes to American--Pi because of how awesome its face looks.

Voting for Mr. Mach, I like the colors.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner

American--Pi - I like it, and is done nicely. I'm afraid that leaf won't survive for long though ^^
    Blue espeon - Bold choice of merging almost every eeveelution together. It doesn't look like an overkill of details, which I would expect when fusing so many pokemon together. I don't like that you used another body form (of typhlosion?) as base...
    Burakoru - It looks a bit unconventional and weard but I like it. Nicely fused! Kind of looks like Cranidos!
    Mew the Gato - I would never chosen to use Terracotta and Archeops together, since the one is really solid and clean while the other is really fluffy; which makes it difficult to fuse. You however did it like it takes no effort! The only thing I dislike is the color choice.
    Missigno.Master. The head, and more specifically the placement of the eyes, bothers me. Other then that it is a great fusion!
    Mr. Mach - Technically not the most difficult fusion to make, but it looks amazing. The colors, the head on Wormadam on the body of Mothim; it just fits! Great choice of pokémon to fuse together!

My favorite was clear this week: Mr. Mach! There wasn't one entry that I didn't like, but Mr. Mach's entry just looks so great!

Mew The Gato
    American--Pi's and Missingno's are great too.
    Blue espeon's and Mr.Mach's are the best looking, but I don't think they fit the theme, soo.

Voting for Bluespeon

| Trainer Level 4 | D Grade Referee |

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.