Thread: GWSC- Week 135 Poll

Default GWSC- Week 135 Poll

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to make a sprite to celebrate 2015!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #137.
    Happy 2016 everyone! This seems like a great way to kick off 2015! Some amazing and creative sprites!

American--Pi - Inside out

Blue espeon - new pokémon/Zygarde forms

,Ex - Gold-white/black-blue dress

Missigno.Master - Zygarde 10%

Mr. Mach - Cloud from Smash 4 and the FFVII remake)

Happy voting!

ps: the new GWSC thread (with the verdict to keep the GWSC or not) will come later this day. Sorry for the wait guys, but I really have to go to work now ^^!

Last edited by noobiess; 4th January 2016 at 8:52 AM.

,Ex did a wonderful job on the shading of the dress again, it's about as confusing as the original thing was.

That said, my favorite sprite of this week is actually Blue espeon's. It's far from perfect from a technical point of view, but I was impressed by the idea and the 'stars' on the body are a very nice touch. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure vote, fusions almost always get my preference, sorry.

,Ex gets my vote. The dress isn't 100% accurate, but he did a really, really great job in the coloration and shading.

2015 Fanfiction Awards
    Shifting Game | The Multiversity
    Released | The T.R.A.S.H.

If you have the time, please take a look at my works and vote for me if you like them. :>
    Crazy | Sunset | Behind the Pitch
    Three Yuletide Drabbles | The Handkerchief
    Author's Profile banner and profile pic by me; Shipping Oscars banner by xEryChan

Blue espeon's sprite gets my vote cuz it's cool and kind of creepy as well (Delibird's head scares me ha ha). I liked the inclusion of the little core Zygarde. ^^

My vote goes to Blue espeon because of how awesome Lugia looks mashed together with Delibird. It's very creative!

Like almost everyone else, going for Blue espeon. I totally love the nightly Delibird-Lugia fusion, the inclusion of Zygarde Core was nice, too.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Voting Ex, just love that dress.

| Trainer Level 4 | D Grade Referee |

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

I totally forgot to vote :O

Since the winner is already decided I chose to cast my vote anyway since I think some entries "deserved more love".
    American--Pi - It looks very impressive. Pixelovers can be difficult to do, especially when they are not in the classical shading style (of pokémon). I think you did a good job but some parts of the outline (like the hair of Happy) deserved more attention.
    Blue espeon - Great! Very creative!And a bit weard ^^ I like it.
    ,Ex - The shading is amazing and was excellent for the concept (the 2-colored dress). Great job!
    Missigno.master - I was suprised this didn't get votes! Your sprite looks very clean and the shading is wel done!
    Mr. Mach - I don't know the character since I don't know the game, but I think it looks decent! I darker outline off the hair (on the left) would have been better. Also the end of the word also seemed to be dissapeared.

My vote goes to Missigno.Master (with ,Ex on a close second place).

Again sorry, the GWSC of next week will come in about half a day!