Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 6331

Thread: Sprite Resources

can someone tell me where I can find generation 5-quality sprites of the hoenn gym leaders and frontier brains?

Does anyone have an idea of where I could find the sprites of all the Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble Blast?

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy_alec View Post
    can someone tell me where I can find generation 5-quality sprites of the hoenn gym leaders and frontier brains?
    You can't. Your best bet would be finding fan made ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palkia Azure View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of where I could find the sprites of all the Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble Blast?
    I think does don't exist as the game has too much 3D to render.

started spriting again doing zombie pokemon am think of Doing a medievil kind of sprites n game style been doing fusions aswell to get my rust shaken off ... example; first pokemon i did;

Attached Images Attached Images

M.Harrison (Cc&B87)

Could someone get me the sprite sheet for Sasori from Naruto Shippuden please.
    Nevermind, found him!
    Last edited by Light Venusaur; 12th December 2011 at 5:17 AM.

Sup guys? I need a line art for creating sprites. Like a wire frame? Does anyone have such? I need walking, fighting, etc..
    Meh, working on sig...

Quote Originally Posted by aurasageluke View Post
    Sup guys? I need a line art for creating sprites. Like a wire frame? Does anyone have such? I need walking, fighting, etc..
    Wait, what? Do you mean a template or set series of different poses? And what for? It's a little unorthodox to ask for something without details.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Wait, what? Do you mean a template or set series of different poses? And what for? It's a little unorthodox to ask for something without details.
    A series of different poses in a wire-form, such as fighting (Punch, kick), walking, etc.. I want to use the sprites as a base, then build off from it. Like a stick figure? I want to make Human Sprites. Sorry for not explaining
    Meh, working on sig...

Well, I can't find a stick figure, but if you dig around games relating to Sonic or such as, you can find spreadsheets of action poses and whatnot, just with different characters that you could then mimic said poses with your sprite. A lot of what you'll have to do is just scratch it and get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Well, I can't find a stick figure, but if you dig around games relating to Sonic or such as, you can find spreadsheets of action poses and whatnot, just with different characters that you could then mimic said poses with your sprite. A lot of what you'll have to do is just scratch it and get lucky.
    Oh, all right.. Well, thanks anyways.

Now, onto my next question. I need a better gif maker (Sprite related). Any thoughts?
    Meh, working on sig...

As I said in the lounge, simply scratch them. It will improve your overall scratching and spriting abilities.

Might as well make this an official annoncement and place them here. As some of you know I've been working on a project with others on DA to make overworlds for the 5th generation. I know alot of people want to use them and as the project is now complete, I'm allowing everyone to use them (credit must be given). Enjoy everyone!

http://pokegirl4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ijrd2

^overworlds made by me^

^Thank you for them. Sends you a llama & maybe a watch.

Could someone find me Sasuke's sprite sheet from Shippuden please....as it's going to be for a friend.
    I've tried the Spriters Resource already & they only have his Genin one's.

Quote Originally Posted by pokegirlforever View Post
    Might as well make this an official annoncement and place them here. As some of you know I've been working on a project with others on DA to make overworlds for the 5th generation. I know alot of people want to use them and as the project is now complete, I'm allowing everyone to use them (credit must be given). Enjoy everyone!

http://pokegirl4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ijrd2
    This is incredible work. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making them, and especially to you for allowing them to be used.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I'm having trouble finding some cleaned up sprites of Houndoom (4th-5th gen) so I thought about asking here. If anyone has a place where I could get some good, no black bacground sprites, it'd be much appreciated.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/zsu0rl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to the Enchanted Shop!

If these were real, I'd use em.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty Voltorb View Post
    I'm having trouble finding some cleaned up sprites of Houndoom (4th-5th gen) so I thought about asking here. If anyone has a place where I could get some good, no black bacground sprites, it'd be much appreciated.
    I'd say your best bet is to printscreen them from Serebii or pe2k (if you prefer a white background straight away - copying them may or may not result into a black background, depending on the pokemon).

i would say the spriters resource is a good place to check. they don't give black backgrounds, and it's easy to recolour the background without destroying the sprite.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Serebii yields the same black background. And for a mostly black sprite (Houndoom) it turns it all messy. I'll check spriters resource though. Thanks.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/zsu0rl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to the Enchanted Shop!

If these were real, I'd use em.

does anyone know where I can find the Black and White tiles?

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    does anyone know where I can find the Black and White tiles?
    There really is no definate tileset, especially due to the fact that the game uses far more 3d models then other previous installments.

However a quick search on google got me this, which looks pretty decent...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233005
    ----------------------------------

thanks .

~

Anyone know where I can find Sinnoh sea tiles? I need 'em for a project I'm working on.

Anyone know where I can get a Gen IV Pokémon Data template? You know, with all the stats and everything.

Does anyone know where I can get walking pokemon sprites?

Quote Originally Posted by pikapop View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get walking pokemon sprites?
    In what sprite style?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...on2/index.html
    Pokemon HG/SS/B/W/ etc overworld: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...ver/index.html
    Pokemon Ranger: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/...tol/index.html

In general, The Spriters Resource has a good amount of sprites to choose from. If that's not what you're looking for, maybe try someone that makes custom sprites?

Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254 LastLast