Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6331

Thread: Sprite Resources

hey guys noob question but how do u make a rainbow sprite

Hey folks. I don't know when this is going to be seen, but I'll ask here anyway.

I'm looking into making overworld sprites for a friend, but I don't know what the sprite dimensions are. I know that battle-screen sprites are 64x64 (we're working from Emerald) but I don't know what the overworld human sprites should be sized at. I'm not looking for rips, I have those, but I've been browsing here, Pokecommunity, and the internet in general, but haven't found any answers as to the dimensions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow it's been a long time since I've been here.
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

If you have the rips, you should be able to deduct the dimensions from them, right? Just take the largest in-game overworld, rip it, and check. Sorry if this isn't helping, I'm no expert.

Hm. Good point. It's just a matter of finding out which one is largest, and from there it SHOULD be easy... but I don't know if there is an extra pixel on one side or the other, and I don't want to screw it up.

Guess I'll just take the time to measure each of them once I get a chance.

Thanks for the tip!
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu-Anima View Post
    but I don't know if there is an extra pixel on one side or the other, and I don't want to screw it up.
    You shouldn't really have to worry about this happening. Probably 95% of games, pokemon included, are going to use some kind of equal width/height formula, usually taking the form of a multiple of 8(16x16, 32x32, etc.)

So if you have a large overworld that's 30x32, it's a safe bet the real dimensions are 32x32

Now, with that said, it seems like the r/s/e/fr/lg ones throw a curveball and make them different. Based on a sheet from LG, it seems the limit is 16(width) by 20 height, and that's for characters and smaller pokemon. The bigger legends seem all over the place though, as they seem to all be 24x24, but then normal form deoxys jumps up to 32 for width, for some reason.

So basically, my advice would be go to a rom hacking community, they should have your answer in no time.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    You shouldn't really have to worry about this happening. Probably 95% of games, pokemon included, are going to use some kind of equal width/height formula, usually taking the form of a multiple of 8(16x16, 32x32, etc.)

So if you have a large overworld that's 30x32, it's a safe bet the real dimensions are 32x32

Now, with that said, it seems like the r/s/e/fr/lg ones throw a curveball and make them different. Based on a sheet from LG, it seems the limit is 16(width) by 20 height, and that's for characters and smaller pokemon. The bigger legends seem all over the place though, as they seem to all be 24x24, but then normal form deoxys jumps up to 32 for width, for some reason.

So basically, my advice would be go to a rom hacking community, they should have your answer in no time.
    Hm. I've been looking over at Pokecommunity, but I can't seem to find it. Most of the sprite replacing tutorials are for the Pokémon in-battle, but I'll give it another go-through today.
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

I have a question i know this may sounds crazy im not sure where to go with this post so since i need some help...im using photoshop and i like to make userbars with moving sprites but do i have to make my own sprites to have this work? can i use sprites online on my userbars? sorry if i have the wrong thread i just didn't know where else to go :/

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I have a question i know this may sounds crazy im not sure where to go with this post so since i need some help...im using photoshop and i like to make userbars with moving sprites but do i have to make my own sprites to have this work? can i use sprites online on my userbars? sorry if i have the wrong thread i just didn't know where else to go :/
    You can either a) save some animated sprites to your harddrive and open those files on Photoshop. Treat them like you would in any animated work. The second option "b)" is to use the sprite sheets on this site and work the animation by yourself. The former choice is less time-consuming.

So unless you're going to completely scratch animated sprites yourself, it's suggested to get some online. ^_^ Hope this helps.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    You can either a) save some animated sprites to your harddrive and open those files on Photoshop. Treat them like you would in any animated work. The second option "b)" is to use the sprite sheets on this site and work the animation by yourself. The former choice is less time-consuming.

So unless you're going to completely scratch animated sprites yourself, it's suggested to get some online. ^_^ Hope this helps.
    thanks Sweet May for help but the thing is im having a hard time opening the file to have it move if you know what i mean it stays as a image when i open the file...

edit: also working on that pose Artwork, the one in my sig is my first attempt i know its a bit pixelly don't mind that working on fixing it

I remember that I used to do Trainer Cards, and I had a lot of fun doing that. Could anybody link me to some free to use templates, please?

FC: 1779 0371 0659

Quote Originally Posted by Kalot3000 View Post
    I remember that I used to do Trainer Cards, and I had a lot of fun doing that. Could anybody link me to some free to use templates, please?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1...mplatesnv1.png

I dunno if this is right or this help I only do sprites but hope it does (feels like am the only one in the world who is still doing pokemon sprites and everything in that nature)

M.Harrison (Cc&B87)

How rare is it to do pokemon sprites feels like no one is interested any more and am the only one I still think it's creative and fun to do anyone out there still spriting?

M.Harrison (Cc&B87)

I'm not sure if this is the right place but can someone make up a fire/electric pokemon for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cc&B87 View Post
    I dunno if this is right or this help I only do sprites but hope it does (feels like am the only one in the world who is still doing pokemon sprites and everything in that nature)
    Thanks for your help! Does anyone have the Unova badges done in that style?

@Kalot3000

I have here the badge sets from the main 5 regions (as listed).

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/121208C/iaza13534738259700.png

You might want to save them to your files or at least upload them somehwhere else.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    @Kalot3000 I have here the badge sets from the main 5 regions (as listed). You might want to save them to your files or at least upload them somehwhere else.
    Thank you so much! I'm saving it right now.

No-one happens to know if I can find the trainer sprites for characters out of the manga? Eg yellow and emerald. (Special)

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I'm not sure how they'll turn out, but this page from the website has some sprites. Hope they're what you're looking for.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Anybody got any black and white 2 hoenn sprites? cause im trying to make a R/S/E Remake

Hey everyone, I have been searching this site for a particular sprite and have not been able to find it!
    Does anyone know where I can find an ANIMATED Shiny Deerling {Spring Form} Mini Sprite? Something like this::
    But Deerling? I keep finding normal spring deerling, non animated ones. Please help!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Asia; 15th April 2013 at 8:16 AM.

Anybody got elesa's BW2 Overworld Sprites cause the site i'm looking on doesn't exist for me anymore

I'm wondering if anybody's ripped the pokémon summary screen for any of the fifth-gen games. Basically I'm looking for a sprite sheet like this one, but updated for 5th gen.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric Design

Remember those Pokémon team icons from Generation I that looked like generic flowers, birds and other creatures?

They always fascinated me - it was great to see how the developers used little things like this to save time and cartridge space. I remember finding a list online where you could see which Pokémon was represented by which icon. Does anyone have a link to this or a similar website?

So I made this Serebii account just for the sole purpose(ATM) to ask for assistance. I need either A. a color palette for shadow pokemon so I can recolor Gen 1-5, or a place that has shadow pokemon gen 1-5 :P

Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254 LastLast