Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: An Elite Coverup! (638)

These observations skills could've really been useful in every other episode where Team Rocket decides to go with a disguise. Bertha is officially the coolest Elite Four member in the anime with this episode. It's always good to see Ash get beaten down by an Elite Four member though. That certainly never gets old.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Interesting to see Team Rocket pulling the same daycare scam that rivals Butch and Cassidy did in their first episode. I also like Bertha teaching the twerps to focus and find what they're looking for. I also liked Team Rocket's robot pokemon. Interesting episode.

6/10
    New shinies week of 11/17-11/24: None, currently SOS hunting for pikipek
    New shinies week of 11/24-12/1: pikipek

Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing AlphaSapphire

Friend codes: 4571-0519-1537, 4571-0519-6173
    I still need some codes! Please add me and PM me, I'd appreciate it.
    -

For as much crap as Ash's torterra gets, he was honestly pretty impressive in this match.

I loved how we got to see all the e4 in DP, it all really felt like it was building up to something epic.

Bertha was great here and of course Ash lost since he can never defeat an Elite 4 member. How sad that Torterra lost again. 6.5/10

I liked how Team Rocket stole Magby with their scam and seeing Carnivine and Seviper wearing armor was so cool. Bertha was interesting, tho I did feel sad for Torterra when Hippowdon defeated him. ^^

This episode marked Satoshi's Dodaitose's first official battle since evolving from Hayashigame, and it spelled the beginning of the end for him. Simply put, I wasn't pleased that Dodaitose lost to Kikuno's Kabarudon. Also, I wanted to find out if Kikuno was Kikuko's sibling.

Hippowdon vs Torterra was kinda tragic lol. Torterra managed to get one hit on Bertha's Hippowdon though, so Ash did better in this battle than he did against Flint.~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234