Another $%^&ing contest?!! Dawn's supposed to be done with these already!!
...Wait, what?? That's not Dawn?! That definitely warrants an investigation!
- So the gang are standing at the doorstep of the contest hall in the town that they're in, hell if I know what this town is named...
- Then, from out of nowhere, they get stopped by the royalty of this town. I thought this stuff died off after WW 1.0! Apparantly not...
- Seems that the princess, who is named Salvia, wants to parttake in that Contest, but there's one "tiny" problem: she has to attend a bunch of guest meets.
- Thankfully, Dawn looks exactly like her, so they've agreed to switch positions... & clothing! Suffice to say, Salvia looks exactly like Dawn in her clothing, even though she's a tad embarrassed with the short skirt. Hell, she could've been Dawn's blood sister...
- As the gang leave with the princess in disguise, Dawn has to contend with the guests - a whole %$^&load of them!!
- Back at the contest, Jesselina makes herself known to the people & the Judges - how she got to the second phase, I didn't want to remember...
- Salvia gets her chance to appeal, & she uses her Togekiss. It fired an Aura Sphere into the sky, Sky Attacked it so that the sphere split into several more spheres, & lastly broke them up simultaneously, thus creating a psuedo-aroura.
- Back with Dawn, the guest meets ar all done, & she's spent. Unfortunately for her, there's more: lunch, but not the kind that we're used to. After all, they're royalty, so they eat like royalty.
- This kind of meal is waaay too formal for Dawn, as once she fumbled something, the whole thing becomes a disaster area...
- Back at the contest, Salvia makes it to the second phase, & tells ash & Brock how she felt in the appeals. Her heart was pounding during the appeals? The fact that she's an adrenaline junkie is the last thing I would expect from a princess...!
- Once the second phase starts, we see that Dawn has to actually attend this part of the contest, on the royal balcony!!
- Now, the finals are upon us - it's down to Jesselina vs. Salvia!
- At first, Jesselina gets off to a great start & gets Salvia on the ropes, but just as she's about to give up, Dawn up in the balcony shouts out to her to fight until the bitter & bloody end!
- Getting a Second Wind, Salvia gives it her all, which manages to give Seviper a case of Dead. The ribbon is hers!
- Back at the coordinator room, Jesselina is looking down, until the princess gives her the ribbon, seemingly in pity...
- As thanks for getting her into the contest, Salvia gives Dawn her Togekiss for her to use however she wants.
- Now that everything is done & over with, Dawn & Salvia take back their respective places, & the gang return to their endeavors.
- The last thing is, Salvia's butler (or father, hell if I know what he is...) scolds her on her manners in the past, completely oblivious as to what she had done.
Talk about pulling a fast one... That's what Salvia had done in order to partake in the contest. Thankfully, since Dawn matched her looks down to the ^$#%ing DNA Strands, it was pulled off without anyone being the wiser. & In turn, Dawn now has a Togekiss. Unfortunately, it's most likely that it's way too late for it to make much, if any difference in her career as a coordinator. Not only that, the fact that Salvia gave Jessie her ribbon was the thing that outraged me. That means I'm bringing my sniper rifle to this Razzle Dazzle Festival.
*readies his rifle*