Thread: After you beat the game...

Default After you beat the game...

What do you normally do? Start over, complete your pokedex? By beating the game I mean beat the Elite Four/Get to the Battle Frontier. I usually play a different gen of pokemon, starting over on that one, then, after I beat that one, start over on the first game again. What do you do??

I complete my pokédex. It's like a new adventure, going back to previous places and capture everything you missed. I like it :'D

I would never start over, because I wouldn't be able to part with my pokés and everything I've achived in the game. To me it would feel like a waste of time if I started over. But i can see why people like to do it
    Vampire Diaries - How I Met Your Mother - Pretty Little Liars - Gossip Girl - 90210 - Glee

True Blood - Grey's Anatomy - Desperate Housewives - The Big Bang Theory

- Yes, I'm a fan of tv-series!

Platinum fc: 2106 7266 2297
    Heartgold fc: 0475 0440 0441
    Black fc: 1678 5055 7967

Wanna trade, battle or chat? Just vm/pm me!
    And oh, brooooownies and coookies <3

Cred to Felly who did this amazing sig!

Idartalis is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Complete Pokedex.

Move my EV trained team from Pearl over to Soul Silver.

Train my Pokemons to level 100.

Moar EV training.

Maybe some shiny hunting too.

I don't normally start over after I've beaten the game, maybe on my older versions of Pokemon after I've moved my Pokemons from it but that's it.

I complete my pokedex too. Then I battle with my friends and over wifi until I get satisfied with my winstreak. Thats probably never going to happen, as I suck at wifi and competitive battling.

I usually compete in the Battle Frontier when there is one available. If there isn't one available I usually let the game collect dust somewhere.

I start working on my post game team and completing the pokedex.

Sell it to Gamestop, then buy it again out of boredom months later.

After I beat the game I mostly breed, chain and train. Since I've recently learned about EV training I've been doing that a lot in Platinum since it's so easy with Pokeradar and I've gotten all of the power items. Shiny hunting the radar is also really fun. I haven't been playing my Diamond much and have been thinking about restarting that after trading all of my pokemon over, but I have a really hard time restarting games. The only game I ever restarted was Emerald.

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what to do in HG since you can't shiny hunt easily, and there aren't any good places to train + no VS seeker. Great story mode but sort of bland afterward :/ *sigh* yeah I'm still not sure what to do with it, might make it a game devoted to breeding so that I can train faster in Plat but I'd like to do more on it.
    "Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark."

I do things mindlessly and still play the game, 4 months later, for 5 hours per day.
    Friend Code:
    1548 7451 1685

SHWOOOOOOP

Current Heart Gold team:

I do what I'm supposed to, of course: Pokedex completion, Battle Frontier conquering, breeding and training.

I kinda want to start my HG over, though...

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Complete my Pokedex and then idk.

This is when the real game begins for me. I work on filling the Pokedex, EV training various Pokemon I love, making teams of EV trained Pokemon, and battling friends and family.